Adultery Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife
Part - 6 (d)

After reaching home Bipasha undressed herself in the other room’s bathroom, removed blouse and bra. She caressed her skin on the boobs. She could feel the mauling from Suleiman, and the pinches on her nipple.
She said, “Bas Suleimanji thode din aur. Aapko thoda sa aur acche se jaan lu, aur test kar lu. Uske baad aap ki raatein rangeen kar dungi. Kisi aur shabab ke paas jaane zrurat nahi padegi. She lifted her nipples and licked them as if letting his Saliva from the kiss to her nips.
She removed her panty, smelled it and understood the statement of hips don’t lie. And dropped it in the wash basket. She ran her fingers through her mound. She had a thick mound of pubic hair. And they were sticky today. She again started masturbating to Suleiman’s name and released thick jets of spray from her pussy. She took a shower after that, and went straight to bed where Mayank was already present.
Soon Bipasha’s phone started receiving messages……..Bipasha instantly switched her phone to silent mode. And kept on the dressing table.
Mayank: Kon hai bhai iss waqt.
Bipasha: Kuch nahi junk messages hai. Chalo sote hai, me bohot thaki hui hu. She tired because of all the orgasms she had this evening.
Mayank and Bipasha got on the bed. Neither of them were sleeping. Mayank suddenly started taking long breaths Bipasha thought Mayank had slept already. She slowly got out of her bed took her phone and went to other room. As she closed the door behind her Mayank instantly took out his phone and paired with Bipasha’s phone .
She had received a couple of Whatsapp messages
S: I hope you have reached safely Bipashaji and thank you for coming for my party ……you made my day (wink and kisses emoji).. I really enjoyed our time together Bipashaji…… I hope u liked it was well ( smiling emoji)
Suleiman was waiting for her to come online. As he saw the blue ticks, he smiled.
Bipasha: Thank you Suleiman ji for inviting us. I too enjoyed your party
Suleiman: so how did you find my abs Bipasha ji ………(wink emoji)
Suleiman: Oh yeah? Which part did you enjoy Bipashaji…
Bipasha: Suleimanji …….you are too much…….. I must say you took advantage of me ( fake anger emoji)
Suleiman: wo kaise?........It was a fair deal Bipashaji…….you were totally over my abs…….but I did enjoy your soft fingers over my abs, aur aapki choochi ya kitni soft thi..
Suleiman had decided whenever this terms will have to be used he will use Hindi for that.
Bipasha blushing emoji. “don’t say such things you were pressing to hard………… I can still feel them”
Suleima: Chinta na kare.. Agli baar aaram se dabaunga.
Bipasha: agli baar?
Suleiman: Now that you are working for me, hamare paas ab bohot time hoga to explore your beauty and my muscles………………….wink emoji
Bipasha: Ohh that’s why you employed me Suleimanji……………you are such a sly person (fake anger emoji)
Suleiman: Aap bohot khubsurat hai Bipasha ji.. koi shaq hi nahi… as I said it’s my pleasure to have a beautiful employee like you…….(kissing emoji)
Bipasha: blushing emoji……………you are too much
Suleiman: aapne bataya nhi aapko mere abs kaise lage… topic na badle maine dekha tha aapko unhe ghoorte hue.
Bipasha: oh nahi …wo to … Who maine socha nahi tha aap apni portrait ki tarah fit honge
Suleiman: Aur?
Bips: Aap bohot fit hai. Strong aur sakht. anybody would feel jealous to see your muscular body
Suleiman: and how did you feel? He was talking about his dick that stayed between her ass cheecks for a long time this evening
Bipasha: Blushing emoji ……….it was great…….ok that’s it I need to go to sleep feeling little tired
Suleiman: Kyu kya hua? Kuch zyada hi tezz daba diye aapke chuche maine. Kahi sab kuch hi nichhod lia ho………(hand grabbing emoji)
Bipasha: Suleimanji please stop …………what if my husband sees this messages ……..please
Suleiman: so what I am not scared of him
Bipasha: No I do love him …………..i don’t want to make him feel bad.
Suleiman: SO don’t…………..messages delete kar dijiyega………Wink emoji
Bipasha: Aapke paas to har chiz ka solution, kyu hai na Suleimanji …………smiling emoji
Suleiman: Bipashaji. Aaj neend nahi aaegi, Tadapna padega
Bipasha: Accha aisa kya?
Suleiman: Haa, I tasted your lips today, aur kasam se uska swad jaa hi nahi raha. Whiskey peene ke baad to aur talab ho rahi hai
Me to dhanya ho gya aap jaisi employee paake.
Suleiman: Rehne dijie, itna na chadaye mujhe.. you’re too much
Suleiman: wait till you start working for me………………wink emoji
Bipasha: ok Suleimanji……………c u on Monday……….bye
Suleiman: ok Bye Bipashaji…………..kissing emoji………and hand grabbing emoji………
Bipasha blushing emoji.
Mayank by now had tears he quickly closed his phone and went back to sleeping position.. She couldn’t stop herself and masturbated again in the other bathroom. After sometime Bipasha comes in the bedroom. She came back and slept next to Mayank. Mayank wanted have his revenge at Suleiman. He swore he will make Suleiman pay. Just have to wait for the right opportunity. This was his mind speaking but his hard dick which spewed sperm’s few drop by just reading a chat of his wife, was saying differently.
[+] 1 user Likes EvilStone's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife - by EvilStone - 03-04-2023, 06:14 PM