Adultery Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife
Part V - (a)

The next day things were looking normal, Mayank was indulged in his work and Bipasha also at her work. Mayank as it is was not able to concentrate as to what was happening in his personal life. His wife flirting with the local corporator. He was thinking of ways of how to avoid those to meet each other. He definitely didn’t want Bipasha to work for Suleiman, with those thoughts in his mind.
Mayank by now was also little worried about Bipasha because he felt a little changes in her attitude and behaviour. He would often feel that she was not 100% true to him and would lie about something or the other. He was loosing the trust he was having for his wife. The reason was none other than Suleiman. Mayank hence had some gadgets ordered from the dark web basically to keep a track on his wife. He was careful not to get delivered these at his home instead he got it delivered at his office and kept those things in his office locker. The gadgets included a couple of spyware cameras, a remote controlled hi-tech drone, and a software to enable all these gadgets through his mobile. Mayank thought probably he is going too far with this. But he also has an ulterior motive he basically wanted to keep a track on Suleiman kumar as well especially to record the illegal activities he might be into. If he successful in it then Mayank can send it to the proper authorities get that goon behind bars and away from his wife for good. But Mayank knew he would have to wait for the right opportunities. As of now all he can do is keep track on Bipasha by track her cellphone location which was easy for him. As soon as he checked Bipasha’s location he found out that his wife was already home.
Mayank: So early what is she doing home so early. Its hardly 5:00 pm and usually she reaches by 5:45pm.
Mayank wanted to check so badly what his wife was doing at home. Too bad he hadn’t installed the cameras he got. He thought of calling his wife. He dialled her number. Bipasha answered: Hi jaan!
Mayank: hi honey so when are you leaving from office ?
Bipasha: why what happened ?
Mayank: No I thought its been a while lets go out for a movie.
Bipasha: oh jaan tumhe pehle batana thana na, Actually am not well so I just reached home. Infact just aayi
Mayank: Areey kya hogya tumhe?
Bipasha: Its nothing actually I didn’t tell you cause I didn’t wan you to worry about me. Now I am home so don’t worry.
Mayank: ok take care, I will try to come home early 
Bipasha: It ok jaan, take care.
Mayank somehow didn’t feel like believing Bipasha. she didn’t sound sick but somehow he felt she was not telling the whole truth to him. He had almost finished his work but cant leave before 6:30 pm. He thought of connecting to Bipasha’s Whatsapp number.
To his surprise both Bipasha and Suleiman were chatting. Infact they have been chatting for quiet some while. He scrolled up from the start of the chat.
Suleiman: Good Afternoon Bipashaji how are you today.
Bipasha: Good afternoon Suleimanji M fine. How are you doing?
Suleiman: m doing ok I guess
Bipasha: why ok, what happened ?
Suleiman: well aapne abhi tak bataya nahi aap kab se join karoge mera office. This office needs a talented person like you. We always appreciate generously to smart talented and beautiful people working for us.
Bipasha: Smart and Talented I understand why beautiful?
Suleiman: Bipashaji you are very smart but you are also very beautiful. Its every employer’s dream to get an employee who is smart and beautiful. You are the perfect example of Beauty with Brains.
Bipasha: blushing emoji…….this is too much Suleimanji, chane ke jhaad pe na chadhaiye.
Bipasha: (mann me Chadhana hai to apne dick pe chadhana mujhe. She remembered last night's squirt. She has never squirteed that much ever)
Suleiman: (Chane ke jhad pe nahi, lund pe chadhana hai tujhe, pagal kar diya hai tune)
maine kaha tha na mai sirf sach bolta hu...Well there is also another reason I called you. I will be sending somebody with gift we talked about last time.
Bipasha: ohh, wow, but aap abhi bhej rahe hai?
Suleiman: Haa kyu?
Bipasha: couse there is nobody at home. I am at my office.
Suleiman: so shall I send my guy to your office?
Bipasha: NO no…..lets c m thinking that I will leave office by 3:15 and will probably will reach home by 4:00 pm then you can send your guy.
Suleiman: wait! aapka office kaha hai?
Bipasha: Its near the highway at Patel Industrial Complex.
Suleiman: Main to iske pass hi hi hu, Ek kaam krte hai, aap abhi nikal lijie, I will pick you up & handover my gift to you and I will drop you at your building and will head straight to my office 
Bipasha: Ohh, mere liye itna kuch, lekin aapke saath to office ka staff hoga na aapka?
Suleiman: nahi, Actually abhi m akela hi hu. Aaj mera off day h. Main apne personal kaam din me hi krta hu. Aur mere to raste me hi hai. Mana mat kijiye ga. Aisi service kaha dekhne ko milti hai, Ek future employee ke lie from future boss.... smiling emoji
Bipasha: ok ok,, then I will call once I leave from my office
Suleiman: OK done, I will be waiting near the entry gate, you know my SUV right? Black coloured one?
Bipasha: yeah sure ….ok then.
Afterwards there is no conversation between the two, Mayank was furious and concerned for his wife 
After the chat ended there was phone call between his wife & goon. That means as per the above chats Bipasha left office by 3:10 PM so Suleiman might have picked her up at 3:15pm. It takes hardly 20mins to reach their home. Mayank called by 5pm  where Bipasha said that she just entered their flat. And even their further chats start after the Mayank calling Bipasha. Why did it take Bipasha close to one and half hour to reach home. What happened between 3:15 pm to 5 pm. Did Suleiman wanted to take another route or his vehicle broke down or something else all possibilities that Mayank was thinking didn’t seem logical to him. What happened between Bipasha and Suleiman, Mayank was unable to figure out and it was making him mad and anxious all the more. He cursed himself if only he had a camera inside Suleiman’s car. Mayank that would be foolish. He thought to check on the location history of his wife’s cellphone atleast he would know what happened which route they took (basically there is only one route in an out) or which area they were stuck.
Mayank logged into his mobile tracing software and pulled out the data for the last 24 hrs of his wife’s cell phone location track.
He clicked on the 3 pm time and clicked on the play button. The screen just showed a blue blinking dot at the map which was showing Bipasha’s office location. Later by 3:10pm the blue blinking dot started moving simultaneously Mayank’s heart rate also started increasing. It was evident that Bipasha got into Suleiman’s SUV they way the blue dot was moving on the map it meant that the device was inside a moving vehicle. They took the route to home. they crossed the signal and finally enter the lane leading to their society. So far so good and everything seems to be on time. Mayank’s heart rate kept on increasing he wasn’t what he was going to find out with this but he had to keep a strong mind and heart.
To Mayank’s amazement the blue dot crossed their society building and went straight further almost towards Suleiman’s under construction mall. Finally it halted right inside the under construction building. After some time Mayank could see the the blue dot moving but only in small intervals but it was inside the under construction site. Mayank thought Suleiman might have taken Bipasha to his office situated at the top of the building. The blue dot was at the location for almost an hour and finally the blue dot started moving out of the site by 4:45 pm. It was moving fast which Mayank figured out  that Suleiman might have dropped Bipasha at their society.
Mayank was doing the math with a heavy heart. His wife was with someone else at that someone else’s residence or office from 3:15pm t 4:45pm for 1hour 30mins. What was she doing there and why did she agree to go with him to his office. Mayank was becoming furious and frustrated, he wanted to know very badly what happened at the under-construction site.
Suddenly he remembered that last time when he visited the place with Bipasha he had seen security cameras installed everywhere. He did found it odd at first since it was and under-construction site later only to find out that at the top it was very well done. He thought if he breaks the firewall and login  to the system as a third party and try to hack in the security system of the place probably he might get a chance to see something.
Mayank looked around his office nobody was there. He called in his superior to inform that he will be busy in a conference call with one of his clients so he will be busy for an hour and he directed the admin team and his subordinates not to disturb him for the next one hour. He closed his cabin door and logged in his work laptop to one of his registered client just to show on the records he used to login in the past for maintenance or demo practice. Mayank though in this way the office people wont feel anything fishy and later he logged in through his personal laptop and started to hack in the location security system. 
To Mayank’s surprise it was not that difficult to get in without noticing. It seems this Suleiman's guy didn’t install strong security system, any junior hacker could have also get in easily.
First step is done. Finally Mayank got into the live feeds of the site. He later went back to 3:15 pm and was able to see all the feeds of the site both the down parking part and also the roof area.
By 3:25 the SUV enters the parking space and stops right in front of the lift area. Suleiman comes out of the driver area and from the passenger side Mayank’s wife steps out. Mayank’s heart rate is again increasing. Both were smiling and talking to each other but Mayank could only see the video there was no audio. Then Suleiman directs Bipasha towards the lift and the lift goes up. Inside the lift Mayank could see that Suleiman was standing very closely to Bipasha. At one point he saw Suleiman sniffing Bipasha’s hair from behind but without Bipasha’s knowledge. Suleiman all this while was checking out Bipasha from behind her ass and her back and even her sexy boobs. Bipasha was wearing a salwar kameez but her sexy figure was all the more evident and Suleiman was checking every curve he could lay his eyes on.

After the chat ended with Suleiman, sensations started in Bipasha's crotch. She controlled herself for the time being. At 2:45 she went to her office's loo and checked out herself thoroughly. She was leaking and cleaned herself. Her panty was wet, but she kept wearing it. She put in her cologne, did a bit of makeup and applied lip-gloss. She couldn't deny herself what she was getting into. She just hoped it would be worth it. She hoped Suleiman would have a bick dick.
She took her time in loo. She called him when she was done from the loo itself and asked whether he is here. He replied positively. The call didn't last that long. She hurried herself, punched out. At 3:10 he moved out of the office gate, spotted his SUV and went inside that.
As soon as she closed the door, the SUV started and left from the spot. Suleiman got a hint of pungent smell. He was not sure. He thought it was her cologne but there were two smells. 
Suleiman: Nice perfume, Bipasha ji.
Bipasha: You liked it?
Suleiman: Yes. Very much.
Accha Bipasha ji aapne mujhe apne baare me kuch bataya nahi.
Bipasha: Aap kya janna chahte hai?
Suleiman: Yahi ki aap ko kya pasand hai, kya nahi pasand. Aapki hobbies kya hai?
Bipasha: Temporary employer hai islie puch rahe hai?
Suleiman: Aree nahi nahi. Wo kaha tha aapse dosti karni hai, islie.
Bips: To puchiye?
Sule: Aap khudse hi btaiye/
Bips: Mujhe gaana, drama, naachna bohot pasand hai. Khaane me mujhe non-veg bohot pasand hai specially biryani. Mera favorite color ek single color nahi hai, mujhe saare colours pasand hai. I am a coffee person. Meri dream destination hai koi carribean island jaha main khub enjoy kr saku (She got this as her dream destination after she was intriguied by BBCs)
Sule: Are waah apko naachna bhi pasand hai. Fir to apko dance krna chahie tha republic day par.
Bips: Nahi, iss bar ke lie speech hi sahi thi. Wo agle event me sochenge.
Sule: Accha chaliye thik hai.
Bips: Aur aapki hobbies?
Sule: Accha mujhe bhi batana padega?
Bips: Bilkul.
Sule: Mujhe to drink karna accha lagta hai. Or election jeetna or future employee se baat karna accha lagta hai
They both started laughing to this.
They were talking when all of a sudden SUV stopped . It stopped at Suleiman's mall. Bipasha was surprised.
Bips: Aree yaha kaha le aaye. Aap to mujhe mere ghar leke chalne wale the na?
Sule: Aree wo gift na yahi rakha hai upar. Maine yahi chhod diya tha jab nikla tha.... he started laughing sheepishly.
Bips: Achha ye to galat baat hai...
and they both started walking towards the lift.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife - by EvilStone - 03-04-2023, 12:06 AM