Misc. Erotica 20th Nov, That day I transformed myself into a whore
                               Part 4

I had to arrive inside their place again after getting threat. They fix a rich client for me who is no other than that Marwadi Seth ji. He was highly impressed to watch me letting down on the bed, those she male made me dress like a whore , I had to wore sleeve less less open back  blouse and shiffon Saree before that Marwadi Seth ji came to make my time hard on the bed. They also colour my lip and placed Rajani gandha garland on my hair. It was complete new look for me, that Marwadi Seth ji was too much impress after first interact that he paid extra money to book my next slot. I could not resist my self after drinking lots of country spirit before that Sethji come. My head become heavy and I tried to wake up from the bed but I couldn't able to do it. That Seth ji undress me with out faces too much problem and started having Sex without any shy.

It was such a painful hardcore two hours, Marwadi Seth ji hurt  my body's each and every spots, my whole body become red after having his love bytes,  after his despach I was let down naked on the bed like a living dead body, meanwhile one of those shemale came, she was physically stronger than other average shemale, watching her I only manage to cover my upper  breast with the saree , she came and uncovered it and sleep on my body.

She began forcefully love making , I started crying and asked " pls don't do this to me , leave me for my daughter , pls allow me to go home, I am dying if I stay here, pls leave me..."

Those shemale felt disturbed, she slapped my face straight way and say " shut up whore, you will have to stay here for tonight and for tomorrow also. You have plenty of clients to serve before get busy to serve your next client there is some time in hand , come on and enjoy this moment with me.

Saying this she inserted her couple of finger inside my cunt, I shouted in pain and told her in very scary voice, " pls leave me, it's was hurting , I can't do it anymore pls allow me to go home."

That Shemale slapped me again, And threaten me in straight way, " shut up whore, do it do whatever we want if you don't co operate we took such a step thus you would not able to return back home any more, we can't afford to leave a expensive whore like you, be a good girl if you don't i will cut down your balloon tonight , ha ha ha, we have all that  equipment , we can use your body and beauty we also can destroy your beauty, tell me what will your husband say what will your family and society say if you come back home from here without breast ha ha ha.. tell me do you taste the pain?" 

I got scared hearing her threat and keep quite. Those she male got satisfied finally with my coperating gesture she said , " Come on , that's like my good girl.. let's have fun together."

Saying this she started to push my body up and started to show me lots of passion and love on the bed. That night I sleep with three more customers one after another. After that second time visit to that she male house They claimed a huge money from me, which is impossible to arrange for a housewife for me, then they told do one thing getting involved in prostitute job under their custody untill that amout they got from me, I had to get agree with their proposals, from then I would have to visit their place twice in a week, I have to arrive their place in the morning spent all the day in their place , and used to return back home in very late evening.

Within folow this nasty routine for a month I have serious drastic changes in my dressing and my walking. Some of my neighbour got suspicious , some asked me directly what is happening to me ,? Where would I go twice every week, I had to tell lie to them , I said them I got a part time job in a NGO , all of them satified with my answer except one woman, she is none other than Srabani Di, she is living next door of my house, she is 42 year old beautiful caring house wife, her skintone is little bit dark than me though she had such a attractive charming personality. she used to be close to me. Being a part of same community She noticed my changes very closely, she noticed how did I avoid talk with them what is totally different side of my nature, oneday she came at my place and asked me what is my problem , at beginning I tried to avoid but Srabani Di was detttermined to know real truth from me, I broke down in cry and tell her everything about those shemale and tortures and after their torture how much my life is changed and I had to visit in to hell twice in every week, hearing my story Srabani Di  make me promise she would help me to get escape from their trap and support me unconditionally, there is nothing to fear, she would visit those she male in their place and talk for me. She had some people known in the security officer, she would take help from them, hearing security officer I got afraid, I said no no don't go to security officer , they are dangerous, if they know that we go near security officer they will finish me alive..

Srabani di assure me, " nothing will happen, I talk them directly, tell me when is your next schedule?"

Me: " it will be in tomorrow.."

Srabani di: " okay, this time you don't go alone I will come with you."

To be continued....
[+] 2 users Like Suronjon's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 20th Nov, That day I transformed myself into a whore - by Suronjon - 01-04-2023, 10:58 PM