Adultery Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1-COMPLETED
The Generosity and Kindness of a Wounded Man

I buried myself in work. The Dubai client had sent word that they wanted a preliminary discussion at a working level before next weeks full meeting. There were a zillion things to be done. Our plans had been cut short.
Chaman Lal came by around noon to have me sign the Prem documents but also the Hospital release papers for Kavi. I told him that I'd seen Gowrie and that she was prepared to help out, and I gave him her number.
Soon after, I got a call from Dr Vanita about Kavis treatment. She explained that Kavi was re-experiencing the bang, fearing anything that reminded her of the bang, she was withdrawn emotionally, and afraid that she would be attacked again. She was constantly asking for me. Asking if I was alright, how badly had I been hurt, when I would come to see her, how grateful she was that I had been there to save her. She was quite stressed. Consequently, sedation was necessary to calm her down. When calm she seemed to be quite fine. She would gradually come off the sedation over the next few days.
At my request Dr. Vanita agreed to visit her daily for the next week or so. She would put Kavi through various therapies to help her overcome her PTSD. They would be aimed at helping her overcome her fears and become more positive. It was lucky for her that it wasnt a sudden forced attack. My early intervention and the fact that she had been a willing partner initially, made a big difference. She pointed out that many bang perpetrators were people known to the victims in some way. She knew Vasant and Raja. She expected Kavi to make significant improvements within the week.
About mid afternoon, I was in a meeting with our software developers when I was called out for an urgent call from Chaman Lal. He was at the security officer Station.
Manu, Gowrie is asking if you can let Prem stay with her for the two weeks?
What? I couldnt believe my ears.
She is pregnant and if anything happens she and Kavi will need help. And Prem is her fiancé. She swears that she will make sure nothing happens between Prem and Kavi. Dr Vanita agrees that it would be a good idea to have someone available
For several seconds I didnt reply. This was a crazy development. I had finally started to get even and then one by one it had all back fired on me. So now they would be all together while I would be out. Exactly what I didnt want. How could fate be so cruel to me? I could feel the blood pounding in my head. At least the money left in our account was at a minimum. They couldnt be lavish at my expense.
After my early morning conversation with Gowrie and seeing her genuine pain, I was sure of her good intentions. I had to drop the charges any way. Her kiss on my lips had sealed the deal. What a bastard I was! Did her kiss really make any difference? Would I have asked her for anything else? She had said that she would do anything for me. Could I fuck her and get even? My cock had twitched when I had seen her in her tight churidars and kameezes slit almost all the way up to her armpits. I wondered. Too late now.
Yes, I said softly and hung up.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-12-2018, 06:32 PM