Adultery Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1-COMPLETED
Love Actually?

That night, as I sat in my small hotel room, I took stock of my situation. What had happened to Kavi hurt me terribly. Regardless of her behavior towards me, she was still my wife, still the one I loved.
Was I responsible for her going to the gym on Saturday? Yes, I had foiled her plans with John and had refused to let her sleep with me. Did that anger her? Did she really feel any anger, she had already been pumped up on the ganja? Was she angry enough to want to avoid me in the morning? And hadnt she gone to the gym by herself the previous Saturday, the Taj Express day?
I was glad to have been able to deal with Prem. He thoroughly deserved it. His actions were the catalyst that drove me to take my own actions. Gowrie, on the other hand, didnt deserve this. She was collateral damage, as they say in the U.S. military. She had not been mean to me at all but neither had she done anything to help me. Well, I suppose by getting him to spend weekends with her, did help me.
Last week my plan had been to wait it out till the seven months were over, till Prem left and then to re-evaluate everything. By then Kavi would have had three options.
A) Decide whether her plan had worked and I had been tamed or
B) Extend Prem’s visit so that he could keep me in my place if still needed or
C) Leave me to be free to do as she pleased.
At least I would be ready from a financial stand point if she decided to leave me. Why should I continue to support her if she wanted to leave me or continue with Prem? I would have to work hard to convince her that Prem wasnt needed any more.
The question of whether she loved me or not despite all that I was being put through still hung in the air. My desperation to have her stay had not lessened. My heart ached for her and I prayed that she wouldnt leave.
The previous weekend had been absolutely magic. I knew that we had both felt the genuine tenderness and warmth of our love, of wanting to be together. Of that there was no mistake. Come what may, nothing would compare with that magic and my optimism had soared. I was prepared to put up with any crap from Prem.
It had certainly impacted her mood and behavior through the rest of the week. That Sunday night when Prem had returned, things had been a bit slow between them. Her behavior towards me had gone back to the old routine but I sensed that it was put on. Put on for Prem. I felt that there was a sadness in her as she changed her behavior towards me. A sadness that Prem was back. Did that mood continue through the week? I decided to review the videos of that week.
Monday night in Prems room was similar to Sundays. Kavi spent a long time getting ready for bed. When she finally came out from the bathroom, Prem, who had been stroking his cock while he waited, rose up quickly from the bed, gave her a hug and began kissing her. It didnt appear that she was responding enthusiastically. Breaking off, Kavi lay down on the bed.
She was a sight to see. My cock twitched. Her freshly brushed hair flung over the pillows, breasts jutting up like small mountains with her nipples at the peak. The camera angles highlighted her curves beautifully. When Prem approached her, she caught his cock and began stroking it.
Take it easy, baby hed said. You look so hot, I could come right now
With that he had gone down on her. He had spread her legs and forced her to raise her knees so that he could lick her properly. She had started to moan but within a minute she was pulling him up. She sucked his cock and licked it for a bit. Prem was clearly ready to come and was desperately trying to pull out. Then she said I want to ride you
She'd ridden him only for a couple of minutes before he started grunting and then stiffened as he came in her.
It was another short session I thought. She seemed to want him to get over with it quickly.
Tuesday night, she again took a long time in the bathroom . When Prem started to fondle her breasts, she had turned away. Im not in the mood tonight she had said.
Oh he was surprised. Whats up? Are you about to have your period or something? Prem asked.
Probably something like that. She replied.
Why dont we smoke some ganja? That always helps. He went to the bed side table and opened the drawer. He lit up, took a few drags and passed it to Kavi.
She pushed him away, repeating that she wasnt in the mood.
Come on Kavi, you know youll enjoy it, bringing it firmly to her lips. She shook her head but Prem persevered and then she took a drag. So Prem kept pressing her and they continued smoking for a while. Meanwhile Prem had started stroking and kissing her and she finally responded. Feeling sad, I fast forwarded what I could obviously see was another wild session.
Wednesday night, she had refused to have any sex. I think Im coming down with something, shed said. And it was the same on Thursday. Friday night was the John incident.
I read a lot into her behavior with Prem. For me it was confirmation of her love for me. I was sure our weekend together had affected her. Why else would she be reluctant to have sex with Prem? He was the one with the big cock and he-man body, wasnt he? But it was strange why she brought John along on Friday. We could have shared another great night. I recalled Dr Vanitas words about Kavi staying with me because of all my other qualities. Sexual prowess was only one aspect of life with me.
Now, with Kavis bang and Prems attack on me, it had all changed. I wanted to get away from them for a while. I wanted to take away the luxuries I had provided and make them suffer. Without my nice flat, food and money, where would they be? How would Kavi like the meager living that Prem would be able to afford, that is, if Gowrie allowed it? Would Prem provide the money for the expensive modern clothes, going out, eating out at fancy places and constantly buying non-veg food from outside? Heck, would Prem even keep her? I wanted her to come back to me on her own accord, if she wanted.
With Kavis trauma issue, I was not sure what was going to happen, what was needed. Should I be walking out on her now? No guarantee she would be interested in coming back to me, to the old, frustrated lifestyle. My heart burned and I wept.
Anyway, I was going to see both Chaman Lal, the lawyer and Vanita Raj, the therapist on Monday.
Monday was a packed day as preparations for the Dubai client were in full swing and I was at the center of everything. Only days to go now. There were no more messages from Gowrie. I didn't need that nagging today.
Chaman Lal had agreed to see me early due to the Prem development. Right after that I was going to drop by Dr. Vanita.
Im sorry to hear what happened yesterday, began Chaman as he poured tea for us. I picked up all the information from the security officer station before I got here.
Yes, my plans seem to have been hit for six! I replied. Question is, what do I do now that Prem has been arrested? I've left my flat and am in a hotel now. Im not going back there again. At least not for a while.
My advice is to drop all charges against him immediately.
I was thunderstruck by what he had said. It was a bombshell!
Wh...what!?? Perhaps perhaps there is a misunderstanding I stammered. Prem has been fucking my wife and beating me for the last five months and now with full, irrefutable video evidence, you want me to withdraw charges?? I said, my voice rising.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-12-2018, 06:00 PM