Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Open Up my Tamil Wife
(24-03-2023, 04:46 PM)thevidyapurushan Wrote: last night took my wife out in car in highways. midnight la ponom. made her to suck my cock. this time i wanted her to remove her dress. she was very hesitant. then with some persuasion, she agreed only to remove her top.
she removed her t shirt and she was in her bra. she started sucking my cock. i unhooked her bra from behind. she kept on sucking and after sometime she got up. her bra was unhooked but covered her tits.
she kept her hands in my cock and was stroking it. i squeezed her boobs over bra. pinched her nipples. pulled her nipples. she was moaning. i pulled her bra off completely revealing her 36D black boobs. otha the loook what she gave while the bra was removed. vera level bodhai. she took the bra off completely and started sucking my cock.
i was driving the car all this time at a slower speed. people would overtake me but at midnight nothing much was visible from outside as i was in the complete left lane. but i had to overtake a few lorries and while overtaking i felt so hot. she doesn't know that there was a vehicle in the left lane. she kept sucking my cock topless.
she was topless in car. sometimes sucking and sometimes sitting and stroking. it was a great view to see my black 36d wife topless sitting next to me while driving the car in highway.

Nice dare dude
[+] 1 user Likes nature_hunter's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Open Up my Tamil Wife - by TessDan - 04-03-2023, 07:31 PM
RE: How to Open Up my Tamil Wife - by nature_hunter - 24-03-2023, 07:54 PM