Adultery Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1-COMPLETED
John, Manu is my Cousin

I went through the motions the whole week, waiting for Friday. I came home a little late on Friday, having had a late conference call with the Dubai client. It was almost 7pm when I opened the door with my key. Kavi was nowhere to be seen. I checked all the rooms. She probably had gone out. I wondered if she had been dropped off somewhere by Prem in the morning like the last time. With me doing a lot of the daily housework and cooking, she had a lot of free time now.
I played it safe and put on the pink nighty and started preparing the dinner. I wondered whether I should call her. Perhaps not, in case she accused me of trying to restrict her freedom. Dinner was ready by 8pm but there was still no sign of Kavi. Disappointed, I sat and watched TV. At about 9pm I finally sat down at the dining table and began to have my dinner. I hadnt taken one bite when I heard a key turning in the door. It was Kavi.hand in hand with a young guy, probably about 25, light build and a light complexion. Instantly, my heart sank. I knew it was not good. She was wearing the black, shimmery, skin tight pants and the small crop top.
Kavi turned to me and said with a smile, Hi Manu, this is John. John, Manu is my cousin. I just felt sick when she said that. I knew what that meant. Hi John, I croaked. With a smile he shook my hand, looking at my nighty. Wow! he said raising his eye brows. My embarrassment was drowned out by Kavis introduction of me as her cousin. I could not believe it.
John is my hairdresser. I met him in the mall and he offered to drop me home. She still had that smile on her face. Could you get him a drink?
What a likely story, I thought.
Coffee, tea, dinner?I asked
No, wheres the whiskey? Kavi asked, with a smile.
There is no whiskey. You and Prem finished it on Thursday&.
Oh. Then lets have some tea then.Again with a smile.
Thats great. I'll have tea. Said John with a smile.
Have a seat, John. I'll help Manu with the tea she said walking slowly towards the kitchen.
I was at the sink getting water when Kavi passed by close to me towards the fridge. I caught a whiff of smoke but it was not ordinary cigarette smoke. It was familiar and I tried to place it. It was the ganja. She had been smoking ganja. They both had been smoking ganja. That was why they had that satisfied smile on their faces.
With the tea on the cooker, Kavi went into Prems room saying she was going to change. I sat down on the sofa and looked at the wall clock.
Oh shit! I exclaimed. Are you parked downstairs?I asked John with an exaggerated look of concern on my face.
Yes&, he replied sounding a little worried but still with that smile.
They lock the gates at 9.30pm. You wont be able to get you car out. Youd better leave now otherwise there will be all kind of hassles
I walked up to him and grabbed his arm, pushing him towards the door.
I'll tell Kavi you had to leave. Thanks for giving her a lift. With that I pushed him out and locked the door.
I went into the kitchen and heated up some food for Kavi. When she came out she was in her black mini skirt and red blouse. Surprise, surprise I thought. What a slut she had become.
I explained to her that John had to leave suddenly and pushed her towards the dining table. I let her eat while I sat in front of the TV. I was angry beyond belief. I never thought I would be glad to see Prem but at that moment I preferred him to all these random guys she was picking up. I decided then that I would put a stop to this. Kavi could go and be a slut elsewhere, not in my house, not in my life.
I went to my room and lay down. Soon Kavi came in. I got up and said, Kavi, I dont want you to sleep here. Go to Prems room.
She looked puzzled and I repeated,Please go and sleep in Prems room
You dont want me?she asked.
No. I watched her as she stared at me for a long while. She turned and went out.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-12-2018, 05:09 PM