Adultery Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1-COMPLETED
After Theater Events

I picked up Kavi at the mall. Her face was radiant, her hair looked as though shed been to the hairdresser. She looked beautiful. But she had no shopping bags. I breathed a sigh of relief.
You didnt buy anything?, I enquired.
No. I tried a few things but I couldnt decide. Of course, I knew that it was because Prem hadnt been there.
So what else did you do?
I got bored looking through my clothes. She began. Would have been more interesting if Prem had been there, no doubt.
Sorry, I couldnt be there, I ventured.
Dont be silly, you dont know anything about womens modern fashions. Anyway, I decided to go to the hairdressers and then the beautician parlor. I wanted to look good as were going to see Taj Express. At this, my stomach started to churn, the anxiety returned. She wanted to look good for other men, not for me? Or for Prem when he returned later? I was now worried about what she would wear. Hell! People dress up to go to events, I told myself.
At home we had the left overs from last night. I had a quick shower and changed into a semiformal beige pair of slacks, white shirt and a dark, light weight blazer. I looked in the bathroom mirror as I combed my hair. For an ordinary looking guy, I looked very dashing. It was the blazer and the cut of the slacks, I thought.
I went and sat on the sofa and switched on the TV while I waited for Kavi. When she finally appeared from Prems room, I whistled involuntarily. Kavis face lit up. It was a picture of outstanding beauty. She wore a black sari with red splashes, it looked so modern and sophisticated against her fair skin I thought. Her red blouse had sleeves for a change and the back seemed to have more coverage than the normal almost backless blouses. The sari was just at navel level. Her hair hung loose, framing her lovely face. I realized that she had taken care to be modest. I was genuinely pleased. And she looked so elegant.
Superb, Kavi. Absolutely beautiful!! I said as I got up. At least the other men would admire her beauty and style first rather than be struck by lust, I thought.
Youre looking great, too!
She suddenly took me in her arms and hugged me. I was totally taken by surprise, I was rooted to the spot. But I reveled at the feel of her hair on my face and breathed in the fresh clean scent of her shampoo. She pulled away and for a moment she looked at my eyes, then softly kissed my lips. You look so handsome!
She had been distant for the last few days and now this. There was no doubting the tenderness in that look, in that kiss. And what struck me was that it was unlike anything I had seen between her and Prem.
I kissed her back just as softly. We were unexpectedly lost in the beauty of the moment. I wished it could go on forever but I knew that it was but a drop in the desert of my misery.
I pulled back and said Lets go or else well be late;.
We remained silent during our drive to the theater. I deliberately focused on the traffic, forcing myself not to put too much into what had happened. I had learnt not to expect much.
When we walked into the theater, she stayed close to me, clinging on to my arm, our bodies gently rubbing each other. There was no mistaking who her man was, who she was with. The last time wed been out, she had clung on to Prem like that. Decent married Indian ladies dont show such public displays of affection. So best not to read too much into it I thought. Enjoy it for now.
Throughout the hour and a half show, we chatted animatedly, leaning into each other, enjoying the show. Clearly the bare chested male dancers were her favorite. They looked slim, wiry, yet well muscled with six pack abs. I was envious of course. Kavi would deliberately place her hand on my chest, squeezing me, as she leaned over to say something to me. The women managed to look pretty and elegant without showing too much. I could see the envy in her face as I clapped enthusiastically for them. On a few occasions she held my hand and squeezed it during the dances.
On the way back, I remarked “We havent enjoyed ourselves like that for such a long time!
Yes. It was wonderful, she replied. Why dont you take me to more shows like that?
Id love to but you know how it is with work. Being a senior manager, I have to show dedication. Once we get this Dubai client, I am going to talk to the CEO about more family time. So many of us work long hours and weekends, fearing for our jobs, that it causes a lot of family problems. You know what I mean
Do you mean that? You know how important it is for you to keep your job. Dont tick off your boss, she said.
Well see in the next week or so. I left it at that.
On one hand she says I dont take her out much and on the other, she wants me to be careful about my job. The taking her out part had to do with showing me how much better Prem was compared to me. No point pushing it now.
As soon as we got in, I hurried into my room to change into the panties and the yellow womens night slip. Had to keep up appearances. Kavi would take a while changing. Then I started preparing dinner in the kitchen. As I scurried about cooking, I suddenly noticed Kavi at the entrance to the kitchen watching me. She was in a plain red nighty.
Dinner ready in about five minutes, I muttered. When I started to put the plates on the table, she reached out and stopped me.
I'll take care of it, she said. Strange. Of late, I thought I was the slave.
As usual, I remained silent during dinner. I spoke only when spoken to.
Is there nothing you can say to me? she began.And why are you wearing that nighty?
Um.did you want me to wear the pink one instead? I asked cautiously, not knowing where this was leading to.
No. Wear your normal pyjamas.
But you know I have a cross dressing fetish. I replied.
Why are you being so irritating?; she snapped.
Alright. Anything you say jaan. But what about Prem? I mumbled.
Hell be back tomorrow evening now. she said. That was good to know. From what she had said on Friday, I had been expecting him to return that evening.
I got up to change. The sudden change was odd. In our last discussion on cross dressing, I had deliberately lied about my cross dressing fetish, trying to accept anything she said in my attempts to win her back. Obviously, it had something to do with Prem, probably to do with him not being there.
When I began clearing the table and washing the dishes, she began helping me.
Why dont you go and watch TV. I'll take care of everything here. I said.
Manu! I ate too, you know! She reprimanded.
I was suspicious. A decided change in attitude, I thought. With Prem around she had been aloof, bossy, dismissive, hurtful, they way one dealt with a slave. Slaves had no feelings obviously.
Later, we went to the sitting room to watch TV. Kavi settled into one end of the sofa while I sat on the floor as was expected of me now. She kept glancing at me every so often. Finally, she said, Manu, why dont you sit on the sofa, its more comfortable?
Thanks, Kavi. Ive got used to sitting here. I like it here. Its my place. I lied.
If Prem had been there, I was 100% certain she would never have asked me to sit on the sofa. I had to continue to raise objections otherwise it would imply I was not really into these fetishes and had not accepted subservience.
Manu! Youre my husband! Come and sit with me! she said sharply. I remained on the floor.
Kavi, when Prem comes tomorrow, I have to continue like this otherwise hell beat me and you wont do anything. He'll beat me when youre not here, as he usually does, and you wont believe me if I told you. If I change now, tomorrow it'll be used against me. I replied sadly.
She remained silent for several minutes, looking at the TV.
Last night, you wanted to talk to me. What did you want to say? she finally asked.
Yes, I did want to but I dont think it matters anymore. I replied.
Tell me anyway, she demanded.<
I took a deep breath.
Kavi, I love you deeply. Ive loved you ever since I met you. I want you back. I'll do anything you want. I'll happily drink poison to get you back. Stop this charade. I began crying.
She didnt respond. So I got up and went to our bedroom. I lay down and continued to cry.
I heard her come into the room. As she lay down I turned away from her.
But she crawled over me to face me. She looked at my teary eyes and kissed them. She hugged me, trying to comfort me. She was lying on top of me. She gently caressed my face and brought her lips to mine. I lay there helplessly as she kissed my lips, gently sliding them from side to side. A deep well of emotions surged through me and I began to kiss her back. I clasped my arms around her back and held her to me. Suddenly I felt her tongue probing my mouth. It felt so sensuous, I let out a moan and pushed my tongue into her mouth. And while our tongues thrashed about, my cock surged but was trapped under her crotch. I could feel her heat on my cock as she began to rub herself on me.
She pushed herself up, threw off her nighty and started to pull my pyjama pants down. Soon we were lying naked, she stroking my cock while I mauled her breasts. We were both moaning and breathing hard. She began sucking my cock, driving me wild. In normal times, I would have already come in her mouth. After a few minutes, she turned to look at me questioningly. I swiftly went down on her and latched on her clit. I sucked on it for a moment and then began licking. Her pussy was leaking profusely. I couldnt understand how I could have aroused her so much but I wasnt asking questions. I started to lick her slowly and deliberately from the bottom of her pussy to her clit and back again. Soon she started thrusting her hips to meet my licks. She cried out sharply, gripping my hair fiercely as I brought her to a climax. Of course I knew how to bring her to a climax. This was pretty much the only way I could satisfy her.
But not tonight. I was going to follow Mangals advice.
While she was still in the throes of her climax I plunged my raging cock into her pussy. I began to thrust slowly, making sure that I ground down on her clit each time. Her moans turned to deep guttural sounds. Her legs were wrapped tightly around me, her hands clawed at my chest. TheTaj Express dancers playing their part, no doubt. I winced at the pain but continued ploughing into her. As she groaned and moaned away, I started to increase my pace as I could feel myself approaching a point of no return. Before I could get there, Kavi simply exploded. I had never heard her cry out so loudly in any of her climaxes, not even with Prem. I was sure that the neighbors heard her. Her arms were around me in a vice like grip. I could feel her nails dig into my back as she clenched her hands tightly. Her legs around my bottom, squeezed me for all she was worth. I could barely move. But I could feel her pussy muscles pulsating and squeezing me hard and I lost the fight.I came with a long deep cry. I couldnt believe the intense pleasure of coming together.
As we recovered our breath, Kavi asked, What the hell just happened? This has never happened before. Whats come over you?
I simply said, I love you, Kavi and went to the bathroom to clean up. If she had been disappointed with my performance before, this had to have been the knockout punch. When I got back she had a tired, dreamy look on her face. I lay down with her, spooning her and we drifted off to sleep.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-12-2018, 04:57 PM