Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
Next day started with a video call with my mom, she was making her journey back home. Menaka had already booked a cab for her and she promised me that she will be back soon. I bid good bye to my mom and started chatting with Menaka

"Hi babe. How are you" I stared at her pretty face

"Hi honey. I'm good, we are going to miss mom so much" She smiled at me

"So what's new? How's Dinesh?" I asked her

"Ummm....Prakash......wait let me close the door" Menaka quickly slammed the door shut

"Prakash, you are my husband and you have a right to know everything. I slept with Dinesh" She finished her sentence

"WHAT? WHEN?" I acted surprised

"Last night in our bedroom" Menaka blushed

"Menakaaaa.....Ayan and Mom were home"

"I know, I couldn't help it. We were out like always, having dinner and flirting. We started kissing on our way back home and that's when Dinesh asked if he could come up. I said yes" Menaka turned a shade red

"So how was he?" I teased her

"Oh he was very good. Even better than Dara" She lied to me

"WHAT? I wasn't expecting that"

"Yes Prakash, his body is so different than Dara's. I love his touch" Menaka lied to me keeping a straight face

"You plan on continuing with him?" I asked her tensed

"Yes Prakash, I think Dinesh is the right guy" She nodded her head

"You have my blessings Menaka. I love you" I agreed to her choice. Although my wife was lying to me, but Dinesh was the right guy to take this thing forward.

I disconnected the call and continued with my work, I had a lot of pending stuff which had to be finished. I kept the feed on as I had suspected Menaka was upto something, especially since my mother left today. She had the house to herself and Ayan.

Later at night, just as expected Dinesh arrived post midnight and Menaka and him entered our bedrrom quietly and started having sex. I could see he was getting better as his strokes count also increased. I still found it funny as here was a fat overweight man trying to give the best sex of his life to a goddess. As a fixed routine, he kissed and sucked her boobs for some time and started fucking her in missionary position. He humped her for 25-30 strokes and laid on her in an embrace.

As a routine, he got dressed early in the morning and left before Ayan woke up. This time though, I noticed Dara was watching from the watchman shack as Dinesh started his BMW and went home. I noticed the enraged look on his face and I had this gut wrenching feeling that he will try something crazy. But I was also assured that a powerful and well connected man like Dinesh can easily destroy the life of someone like Dara.

Every alternate night, Dinesh used to come home and make love to my wife and leave early morning. My wife used to fill me up with details on Skype. I noticed the expression on her face whenever we were discussing Dinesh's performance in bed. She lied to me that he was the best lover she ever had.

On one particular Skype call, I got new details

"Hi Prakash, I have something to tell you" Menaka beamed in the camera

"Yeah tell me"

"Dinesh and I came up with a plan where we will get to spend this weekend together, he is taking Friday off" Menaka chipped in with the details

"But Ayan?"

"Yeah let me finish, We are sending Ayan and his daughter to a 3 day trek near lonavala and I will be spending those 3 days at his place" Menaka excitedly told me giggling like a school girl

"Nooooooooooooooo" I almost shouted through the screen

"WHY?" Menaka was stumped

"I mean, can you do it at our place? Also it will be much better as Dara will die of humiliation" I tried to trick her into it, Actually I wanted to watch the action

"Yeah works fine. Sure I will invite him" Menaka gave me a flying kiss

"Bye babe. Have fun"

"Bye"

Friday came in a breeze, I saw my son Ayan leave to the trek along with Dinesh's daughter. Menaka was out for most part of the day as Dinesh and Menaka both dropped the kids at the pick up point and spent the rest of the day outside.

I started catching up on reading a few books and also finance related articles, spending the rest of the day basically doing nothing. My mind was going through things my wife and her new lover would do for the 3 days they had for themselves. I looked at the clock and calculated it was basically 8 PM in Bombay and I was expecting my wife to return anytime soon.

In a moment, I heard a voice which sounded like Menaka's voice. I immediately turned on all the feeds and saw the voice was coming from the watchman's shack feed, I took a closer look and saw Menaka was standing there having a animated discussion with Dara. He tried to take two steps forward but my wife stopped him, while leaving she made a hand gesture of "I will call you" and left his shack.

I didn't understand what was going on, but soon saw Menaka and Dinesh enter out flat looking like a happy couple. Dinesh was carrying food packets with him and Menaka was carrying shopping bags. Dinesh immediately lunged at her and she wiggled out of his embrace.

She arranged dinner for both of them and they started having dinner, watching TV and cuddling like teenagers. I also noticed Dinesh had bought 5 big bottles of imported whiskey which he planned to finish this weekend. By the looks of it, they were set for a long and fun weekend. I noticed Dinesh had already started drinking his whiskey before the dinner and was already having difficulty speaking. Menaka was sitting next to him with her head against his shoulder

Dinesh slipped his hand on her breasts and started pressing them lightly, Menaka turned her head and kissed him. The taste of whiskey on her lips.
Menaka tugged at his shirt and Dinesh got the clue, he quickly stripped off his shirt, blazer and his pant. Sitting on the couch in just his undies. Menaka stood up and pulled up her saree until her knees, she turned in his direction and straddled him on the couch. She positioned her ass directly above his crotch which she could feel through his underwear and her saree, Menaka started grinding her big ass on his crotch and kissing him simultaneously. I watched the sexy perverted scene on the screen and noticed my own dick getting hard.

"Yes yes yes Menaka" Dinesh grunted as my wife was bouncing on his dick clad in her saree and his underwear

"Make it hard baby. Yessss" Dinesh was moaning loudly

The scene carried for couple of minutes as Menaka grabbed both of his hands and held them over his head on the couch. She started moving her ass in left right direction directly grinding against his small dick, which was poking through her saree. I had a smile on my face and saw Dinesh had a ashamed look on his face, he stopped moving his body and looked at Menaka. She immediately realized what had happened

"I'm sorry" Dinesh said as Menaka disengaged from his lap and sat back down on the couch

There was a big wet spot on his underwear, Dinesh couldn't control and had shot his load in his underwear itself. Menaka got up and said

"It's okay baby" Menaka patted her hand on his head like talking to a little child

I saw my wife walking into our bedroom, I glanced at Dinesh who just started drinking his whiskey even more, totally disappointed with what had happened.
I saw my wife calling someone on the phone and in a matter of minutes, the doorbell rang.

Dinesh got up to open the door meanwhile Menaka had a cattish smile on her face, I was petrified with watching all these things going on

"Memsaab hain kya?" I heard Dara's voice and my heart dropped in an instant

In the living room, I saw Dara walk in followed by Dinesh. Dara sat down on the floor, waiting for my wife to return.

"I'm Dara. I'm watchman here" Dara told Dinesh who ignored him and drank his whiskey

I saw my wife applied some top up make up and also red lipstick, which made her already kissable lips even more alluring. She walked out of our bedroom and greeted Dara in the living room.

"Hi Dara ji, wait I will give you food" Menaka said to Dara and went in the kitchen. Dara took one quick look at her and felt blood rush to his dick. Menaka was looking like a miss universe model tonight and Dara knew he had to make the most of it.

"I will help you memsaab" Saying this he got up from the floor and went into the kitchen

Dara was standing a couple of feet behind Menaka with her back facing him, I saw him ogling her and I felt my heart beating faster than ever.

I saw Menaka struggle to reach the cabinet, Dara moved swiftly behind her. His body brushed against hers as he reached over to the cabinet. Far from being accidental, this move was clearly deliberate. Menaka felt his strong, lean body brush against her back and his crotch pushed against her butt. The jar of spice was right in his hand but he stayed put in his place, enjoying the bodily contact.

I saw Menaka cringe at the unwanted touch but Dara seemed thrilled. I thought he'd step back after retrieving the jar of spices but I was wrong. With the jar in one hand, he placed his other hand on Menaka's waist and squeezed it. I watched in disgust as the watchman was putting his moves on my wife, with Dinesh sitting in the living room enjoying his whiskey.

I saw his chest brush against the back of her head, his stomach against her back and his crotch was perfectly aligned with her butt. I saw his hips gyrate against her butt. I cringed as I saw our old watchman enjoying himself.

Dara placed the jar on the counter and took a step backward. I could still feel his eyes on Menaka and soon, I saw he put his hands on her too. Menaka shrieked as Dara grabbed her butt cheek and gave it a hard squeeze. The squeeze was painful. I saw she bit her lip to avoid screaming but he squeezed harder. He was perhaps enjoying seeing her struggle more than he was enjoying a handful of her butt flesh that he had gripped.

"Aaaarrrgghhh..." Menaka let out a moan of pain as she just couldn't control it anymore. Dara chuckled and then slapped her big ass hard which pushed her against the kitchen counter. Dinesh heard that spank and started getting up.

Dara walked out of the kitchen and met Dinesh in the middle and stared at him.

"What's going on?" Dinesh asked him

"Nothing saab. Memsaab is preparing dinner for me" Dara exclaimed

Menaka walked out of the kitchen with left over food and Dara sat down on the floor with the plate and started galloping down on the food. Both Dinesh and Menaka looked disgusted by the way he was eating and frowned at each other.

"Can I drink this whiskey?" He said looking at Dinesh

He nodded and gave a glass to him. Dara started laughing hysterically like a mad man

"Fuck it. Give me the bottle," he commanded. He pulled the cap open and then put it to his mouth and started gulping it down like it was water.

After taking a huge swig of the whiskey, he burped like a lunatic. In a matter of seconds, half the bottle was finished and by the time he was done with his meal, the bottle was empty. Dinesh saw with his very own eyes, an entire bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label being gulped down by this crazy man.

Dara finished his dinner and started pacing around the living room like a maniac, Dinesh looked petrified

"Who is this man?" Dinesh asked Menaka, who looked down at the floor

"I'm Dara madarchod.....Dara" Dara took two steps forward and slapped Dinesh hard, the whiskey glass flew from his hand and landed on the floor.

"Ouch. Why are you hitting me?" Dinesh was stunned and moved his hands to cover up his face

Dara looked at Menaka with lust filled eyes and grabbed her hand, she tried to wiggle free from her grip but he pulled her into an embrace and kissed her.

"Hummuymmm......Memsaab" Dara moaned in her mouth

Dinesh was shook, he looked at Menaka who had her eyes closed and was trying to break free from the kiss. Dinesh tried to speak when Dara gestured to him to sit down on the couch. Dinesh obliged him and sat down on the couch watching them in absolute shock.

Dara put his right hand around her shoulders and pulled her in for a kiss. Menaka opened her lips and started kissing him back. Dara's left hand moved to her boobs and started fondling them over her blouse, Menaka's body was still a little stiff. Her hands were folded together and although she was kissing him, she seemed nervous because Dinesh was sitting right there.

Dara continued to gently kiss her and stroke her shoulders and boobs. Gradually, Menaka seemed to relax. She put her right hand on his arm and gently rubbed it. A few seconds later, her hand disappeared under his arm and moved towards his chest. Dara moaned a little so I surmised that her fingers were scratching his chest.

The enhancing filter meant that the sound of their smooches was very loud. After one particularly loud smooch, Dara inserted his tongue in Menaka's mouth and started exchanging saliva with my sexy wife.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ooooooooo" Menaka moaned in a high pitched voice as her left hand started caressing his hair as she welcomed his tongue in her mouth.

I could clearly see Dara's tongue brushing against Menaka's red tongue, he was running his tongue all over her perfect teeth and also wrestling with her tongue, Dara caught Menaka's tongue in his lips and started sucking on it. I stripped out of my clothing in an instant and started jerking off to the unimaginably perverted scene in front of me. I noticed Dinesh had also started caressing his tiny dick from the top of his underwear.

"Mhhmmmmm......Love your rosy lips Memsaab" Dara moaned in her mouth

They kissed like two hormonal teenagers, moving their heads a lot, and pawing each other. Menaka's right hand started stroking the hair on his chest. Menaka then locked her hands around his neck and kissed him very hard for a few seconds. She broke the kiss and darted out her tongue, inviting Dara to meet her tongue in a playful manner. Dara darted his tongue out and met her tongue, slowly rolling over each other's tongue and finally ending with Dara's thin nepali lips engulfing my wife's red rosy lips completely, as I saw Menaka moan in his mouth and drool started falling on the pallu of her saree.

Dinesh sat on the couch with a horrible expression on his face and few seconds later, puked on the floor

"GRUHHHHH......HMMM.....GRUHHHHMMM" Dinesh puked all over the floor looking at the perverted scene

His puking broke the erotic kiss and Menaka looked at him with a smirk, wiping the drool off her lips with her pallu. Dara looked at him with an angry expression, because of him he had to break the kiss with this hot memsaab.

"I'm okay now. I'm okay now" Dinesh started pleading looking at Menaka

"Clean the mess" Dara instructed him

Dinesh got up and went to the dry balcony to fetch a cleaner for himself, Menaka looked in amusement at Dara who had just instructed a millionaire to clean the mess which he has created. Dara got up and started watching a movie on TV, pulling my wife near him in a corner on the couch. Dinesh started cleaning the mess and soon joined the couple on the couch. The living room was dark, with the light of the TV falling on them. Soon I could see movements going on the couch, Dara had his left hand stretched on the couch with Menaka resting her head on it. Dara was saying something in a hushed tone in her ear, as Menaka giggled and slapped his arm in a playful manner.

Soon Dara started kissing Menaka on her neck as she shuddered with his touch, his right hand disappeared under her pallu and started pressing her boobs over her blouse, I noticed my wife was still fully dressed and it was close to midnight.

Dara started mauling Menaka's big boobs like a mad man and my wife started moaning

"OUCH. Not that hard, slow down" Menaka closed her eyes due to the sudden attack on her boobs

I watched in horror as Dara grabbed her blouse in the middle with both hands and tore it completely, the button and hooks of her blouse flying in the living room as his lust fueled by alcohol grew and he started attacking her boobs with full vigor.

"Dara what are you doing? AHHHH......" Menaka managed to say as Dara landed face first in her cleavage and started nuzzling her boobs.

"I love your tits!" Dara hoarsely said.

Dara quickly unhooked her bra and her big milky boobs bounced up and down as his hands started mauling them hard, Dara bit her exposed nipple which Menaka replied with a loud shrek

"Ouch. Not so hard" Menaka gasped for relief

I watched as Dara took one nipple in his mouth and sucked on it for few minutes, he held it hard in his mouth and started pulling it with his mouth. Menaka started gripping his hair harder as Dara kept alternating between both her nipples, biting and licking them with his tongue and pulling them with his lips. Dinesh looked in disgust as Dara spat on her big boobs and started licking his own saliva off her boobs, all the while getting encouraged from Menaka. He continued attacking her boobs for a while and pushed my wife back saying

"Memsaab, straddle me" Dara smiled at her with mischief

Menaka got up from the couch and stripped the remaining saree off her body, Dinesh watch in awe as one by one all the layers of her saree came off her body and she also removed the petticot. Menaka was standing in the living room only in her black lacy panties, gifted by Dinesh. I watched in horror as she lowered her body on Dara's lap. Just like she had done to Dinesh a while back.

Dara wrapped his arms around her tightly. I could see his erection through his pants poking against the crotch of my wife's panties.

Just like a rehearsed move, my wife took her right leg and put it between his legs. In this position, the curve of his thigh fit perfectly again the junction of her thighs. very snug fit. And before I knew it...she started moving her hips up and down on his thighs, more or less dry humping him.

Menaka was rocking back and forth and sideways, the friction was feeling great against her clit. The pleasure wave was building up. And that's when Dara decided he could spank her ass in front of Dinesh. He calmly slipped one hand down the back of her panties and grabbed her right ass cheek hard. Menaka was too far along to be scandalized or stop him. He started spanking her ass loudly with one hand as his left hand grabbed her waist tightly around him.

The feel of Dara's rough fingers spanking her ass directly also had an additional effect on Menaka. Within a minute, the orgasm hit. And she moaned her way through it, continuing to ride his thigh. It lasted for a good 15 seconds or so. And when it subsided, she just plonked her head on his shoulder and hugged him tight. I could see Dinesh had also created a mess on the floor, as he was jerking off to the scene.

I could see the humiliation written on his face, as Menaka had just had an intense orgasm just by grinding on her watchman. Dinesh shot his load in his pants as Menaka was straddling him. He got up from the couch and started cleaning the small pool of cum he had created.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] 13 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version) - by ShadowRising321 - 15-03-2023, 01:46 PM