Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
I don't remember exactly when I had woken up, as I sat back straight my eyes fell on the dried cum on the floor and immediately I started having flashbacks of what I had witnessed on the terrace, my wife having a threesome with our watchman and the maid on the terrace. So risky considering the social status we come from. I was completely heartbroken that my wife took this extreme step especially since my mother was living with us currently.

I turned on all the feeds and saw Menaka was sleeping in the bedroom, my mom was watching TV in the living room. I checked the watchman shack feed and saw Dara was sleeping soundly, after fucking my wife and the maid to exhaustion. Banke was sitting at the gate of the society. I picked up a piece of cloth and started cleaning the cum from the floor and also my clothes. I was having urges of immediately flying down to Bombay and putting an end to this non sense. Or did I really want this to end?

In fact my mind was in a dilemma, Menaka had chosen Dara organically and my marriage to her was an arranged marriage. Whereas her relationship with Dara was not forced or arranged, it just happened. It worried me that I was losing my wife to our watchman, step by step, little by little.

I saw Menaka wake up after her deep slumber and immediately started typing something on her laptop. In a few minutes, I got an email notification

Dearest Prakash,

You remember we had a chat about me finding a job? Well I am very busy preparing for few interviews which are lined up in the coming weeks. Won't be able to call or chat with you much. You can call mom incase you want to talk to Ayan. Miss you!

Love you,
Menaka XOXO

My heart dropped after reading this email from my wife, I saw exactly how and where my wife was busy. This change in her was alarming and I already started sweating as to where this thing will lead us. My mind was having scary thoughts as I started feeling claustrophobic in my small chamber. I darted out of my chamber and wanted to focus on my work more. Went to a cafe and started watching some football highlights.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I returned to my chamber after spending most of the afternoon outside, It was already evening in India and Menaka was in the kitchen preparing dinner. Even doing such mundane tasks, she looked incredibly hot and sexy as I watched her prepare parathas and her big boobs jiggle with every stroke of her belan. She was wearing a t-shirt and an apron on the top of her t-shirt, her big milky boobs still looked extremely inviting in such outfit. I noticed she stopped for a while and checked her mobile, she had a call as I saw her take her mobile and move quietly to a corner of our kitchen.

"Hello" Menaka spoke in a soft voice

"Memsaab, Last night was amazing" Dara roared from the other end

"Why are you calling me?" Menaka asked him

"Why not memsaab? Come again tonight" Dara chuckled

"No. Forget about it. Don't call me ever again" Menaka was on the verge of crying

"Why so coy memsaab? Remember how you were shouting like a hyena last night. Bouncing on my big black cock?" Dara laughed

"Don't you ever....ever....call me again" Menaka started crying as she disconnected the call

Menaka quickly went to our bedroom avoiding making eye contact with my mother and Ayan, who were busy watching TV. At this stage, I was feeling sorry for my wife, but also somehow felt she deserved it. She got herself tangled into this web with someone like Dara and this was bound to happen.

Menaka rushed into the bathroom and started crying, My eyes were glued to the bedroom feed as she walked out of the bathroom after a good 15 minutes. She looked normal and went to the dining area and started serving food to my mother and son.

After dinner, Menaka rushed into her bedroom and locked it from inside. She put her face in both of her hands and started crying again. Her crying was interrupted by a phone call which I noticed, I feared for the worst.

"Hello" Menaka spoke

"Hey Menaka, it's Dinesh" I heard him speak and immediately my ears spiked up of interest

"Hi Dinesh, how are you?" Menaka regained her composure

"I'm good. I was asking if you would be interested in joining us for a movie tomorrow at PVR. My daughter wants to watch THE AVENGERS and I thought why not ask you as your son is also of the same age" Dinesh finished from his end

"Ummmm....I'll let you know Dinesh" Menaka thought

"Okay very well.....I thought we might spend some time together and get to know each other" Dinesh turned on his charm

"I'll call you back in a bit" Menaka disconnected the call and I saw her mind was thinking about what Dinesh said. She started pacing around our bedroom and finally stopped and sat down on the bed. Menaka dialed him back.

"Hi Dinesh, I think we should all go and watch the movie tomorrow evening" Menaka beamed

"Very well, I'll pick you up. Ping me the address" Dinesh was the happiest man in the world

Both Menaka and Dinesh chatted for about half n hour about the mundane stuff, how kids are a handful and how difficult it is to manage them. Menaka also got to know from him that he runs multiple businesses in the city and hardly gets time to look after his daughter. There was once question which caught my attention.

"Did you try the nightwear I gifted you?" Dinesh spoke in a flirty manner

"Yeah I did" Menaka blushed

"Did it fit perfect?"

"Yes" Menaka turned red

"Can I see?" Dinesh tried his luck

"I'm not sure" Menaka tried to dodge his advances

"Ok very well. I'll see you tomorrow. Good night" Dinesh disconnected the phone.

Menaka got up from the bed and went to the bathroom, she was in the bathroom for about 10 minutes and I could hear the shower running. She was taking a bath at this time, which felt strange to me. I saw he walking out of the bathroom only in her bra and panties. Blood rushed to my dick as I saw my wife standing there in just her undies, My dick shot up after what Menaka did next, she went to her cupboard and took out the nightwear which Dinesh had gifted her. I failed to notice it on the day he gifted it to her, It was a flimsy once piece which had some transparent elements to it. Menaka wore it on top of her bra & panties and it was a perfect fit for her sexy voluptuous body. The one piece sticking and accentuating her curves perfectly. She smiled and twirled in front of the mirror and jumped on the bed and called Dinesh, it was a video call I noticed.

"Hi Dinesh" Menaka started in a flirty tone

"Hey, look at you" Dinesh replied

"You wanted to see if it fit perfectly?" Menaka asked him keeping the phone on the table near her laptop

She took two steps back and made sure her entire body was visible on screen, as Menaka took two steps back her big boobs jiggled in the nighty, which I'm sure Dinesh must have noticed. I started stroking at my dick from over my pants, The front portion of her nighty was made of transparent material, sticking to her body like a second skin. Her big milky boobs was exposed until her bra cups were partially visible, displaying her perfect valley. The nighty finished just above her knees, displaying her long shapely legs and calves. As Menaka twisted and turned in front of the screen, I could see the nighty sticking to her perfect ass and making a giant bump from her waist down. Menaka was twisting and turning and putting on a show for Dinesh.

"I'm cumming" I could hear Dinesh speak from his end

"What?" Menaka took two steps forward as she couldn't listen properly

"I'm cummm.....AHHHHH" Dinesh sprayed his load on his mobile screen

Menaka had bent down to fetch her mobile, accentuating her big boobs even more directly in front of her mobile screen. I didn't realize when I had shot my load inside my pants, my underwear started feeling sticky.

"You cum so early?" I could see genuine surprise on Menaka's face

"What to do baby, you are so sexy. Built like a goddess" Dinesh tried to reason with her

"Yeah ok. See you tomorrow. GN" Menaka disconnected the call

I watched as my wife switched off the lights and went to bed, I was in conflicting emotions as I had watched my wife getting fucked on the terrace by our watchman and now here she was, flirting with Dinesh. I was feeling a bit relaxed as at least Dinesh was our equal in social standing and Menaka had my blessing if she wanted to take it forward with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] 7 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version) - by ShadowRising321 - 14-03-2023, 09:16 PM