Misc. Erotica My step by step transformation
I completed my chores and started to the hotel. 

I kept thinking about my future after I boarded the cab. I started to get worried. I wondered why manager wants to meet me. He could have spoken to me on phone if he wanted to convey something. However, he wanted to meet me privately. So it must be something important.

I reached the hotel. I felt bit anxious about the whole situation. I reached the hotel. I went to the reception. Manager was waiting for me. We sat where we sat before. 

“Hello Neha!”

“Hello Sir, What is this meeting about??”

“Relax Neha! I will tell you. How are you?”

“I am fine.”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“I am not going to answer anything to you. Sir, tell me why you want to meet me?”

“Neha! You heard the news?”

“You mean about the company?”

“Yes.”

“Neha! Let me tell you that this company has no future”

“Go on….”

“I am not being pessimist Neha. I am telling you the truth”

“Sir. Are you asking me to not to take this job?”

“Well, that’s for you to decide”

“Sir, I understand but this time I will not listen to you. You are manipulative”

“Neha, it’s for your own good”

“If the situation is bad, why are you not quitting your job? If the company has no future, why are you still working? Why are you saying bad things about the company?”

“Oh Looks who’s defending the company?”

I maintained silence.

“Well Neha, where did you meet Raj day before yesterday?”

“In room 305”

“Do you know what room that is?”

“Sir, what do you mean?”

“It’s a presidential suite. Each day tariff for the room is Rs. 75,000 exclusive of taxes. It has been empty during the last 2 days”

I was shocked. How does he know its empty. Is he spying on us? 

“Do you know that company is paying the money for the room?”

“No sir. I don’t”

“Do you think hotel will allow you stay in these rooms without some advance payments?”

“I don’t know. Sir”

“I paid the advance myself from company’s account. I was asked to book it for 4 days and they asked 50% advance. Company couldn’t pay your salary but it has money for all this stuff”

“Well, Sir. Company paid my dues and salary”

He laughed. “Don’t be so naïve Neha. They paid you only when you agreed to sleep with Raj”

I kept silence. 

He continued “When did you get promotion?”

I replied “When I agreed to sleep with him”

“Did the company recognize you at all?”

“No Sir”

Let me ask you this Neha. Promise on your soul and tell me honest answer.

I kept a question mark face.

“You spent a night with Raj. Did you enjoy it?”

“Sir, I will not answer that question”

“Well, Neha. That itself tells me the answer”

“What?”

“You enjoyed it. Didn’t you?”

I maintained silence.

“Well, Neha. Nothing wrong if you admit the truth. We are human beings after all. We all have our flaws”

“What do you think about raj as a person?”

“Sir. You are making me uncomfortable”

“Neha. I set the deal remember? I know the answers for these questions but I am trying to open your eyes”

I maintained silence. I thought I should answer it because he knows about Raj. That’s why he mediated the deal on that day. 

“Well Sir, I think Raj is a decent person.”

“Really? What makes you think that?”

“Well sir, he recently broke up. He treated me nice. He doesn’t seem like a bad person”

“Did you know that 3 years back, he almost died because of drug overdose?”

I was little surprised and shocked. I said “No”.

“I was called by MD and informed me about his son. I had to admit Raj in hospital and manage everyone with money so that it remained a secret”

“Neha, did you see Raj drinking alcohol when you were together?” 

“No. Sir”

“He also has alcohol addiction. His father reprimanded him and told him he would die. He was sent to rehab and he has been clean since the last 6 months”

I was shocked to hear all of this. 

“Well. Neha. I know you are surprised about this. You read about the investment news recently right?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Raj is MD’s son. He is the future of the company. When such a big deal is happening. What was Raj doing? He broke up with his gf and he wanted to sleep with you.”

“Wow! You are right”

“Neha. You want to say something to me?”

“Well Sir….”

“Don’t hesitate, be open. Ask me”

“Sir, how do you know all of this?”

He laughed and he said “Ever since Raj got drug overdose. His father has asked me to spy on him. I have my way of knowing things. My eyes are always on him”

“Well Sir. Why didn’t you tell me all of this before?”

“Well Neha. If I told you all of this, Would you agree to the deal?”

“I would not rejected it”

“That’s exactly the problem with you Neha”

I kept a question mark face.

“You enjoyed sleeping with him…”

I said angrily “I never said that Sir”

“Come on Neha, promise on your soul and tell me you didn’t enjoy.”

I had no words. “Ok Sir. I did enjoy it. So what?”

“Well Neha. You enjoyed it because you knew nothing about him. You just got carried away by his behavior. You enjoyed it because you focused only on enjoyment. Not on judgement”

“What are you trying to say sir?”

“Well. Neha. You are wasting your time working for the company.”

“Go on….”

“You have a long bright future. You can lead a much better life. You are so beautiful. Girls like you shouldn’t be here”

“Sir, what are you saying?”

“Well Neha. You are a good student during college days. Your certificates say that. You worked hard 3 years for this company. They didn’t recognize you. Now you are again in same situation as before. You want to work where there is no future or you want to start a new life?”

“Sir, are you offering me a job?”

“Well Neha. What difference does it make? You will be doing the same in another company as what you are doing right now. You will be struggling”

“Sir, Then why are you telling me this?”

Aswin handed a card to me. It says “Amit” on the card and below is his phone number. There is nothing else on the card.

“Sir, what’s this?”

“Meet this person. He will tell you more”

“Sir, I need to think about this”

“Neha. Stop thinking. You are always thinking.”

“Sir, I need some time”

“Well Neha. I am just trying to offer you a better life. Its your choice”

“May I know who this person is and what he is?”

“Well Neha. He is definitely not a serial killer” he said sacrastically.

"What would I get if I hurt you, anyway? I let out many secrets to you today because I trusted you. You also trust me right? Just meet this person”

“ok Sir.”

“Well Neha, you asked me why I am still doing this job Right? Well, let’s just say that my source of income is not just salary. I do have have other sources of earnings. One such source is the money given by MD to me to spy on his own son. I will talk about this in detail when we meet next time”

The meeting was over. Aswin left the place. I started thinking about the meeting we just had. I decided to call this person. I dialed the number.

“Amit here. Who is it?”

“Sir. My name is Neha. Mr. Aswin asked me to call you”

“Oh Neha. I was expecting your call but not this fast. So you are ready to meet me?”

“Yes Sir. Where shall we meet?”

“Come to Hotel Holiday. Room Number 608 in an hour”

“Ok Sir”

To be continued……………..
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My step by step transformation - by pastispresent - 16-03-2019, 08:54 AM
RE: My step by step transformation - by ronylol - 23-03-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: My step by step transformation - by pastispresent - 02-06-2019, 02:41 PM