Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 08
(Hubby finds out wife isn't being completely honest)

I was feeling we were standing near a point of no return, I was humiliated like never before in my life. I'm working as a engineer in the merchant navy, making more money per money than Dara can ever earn in his whole life and still I had a feeling of void in my life. I walked out of my bunker and went near the end of the ship, staring into the deep end of the ocean. I knew I didn't have much time and things were getting out of hand in Bombay, If I don't act now Dara might take full control of my wife and replace me forever. He had already delivered a life changing sex session to my wife and I was scared they might do it again and again. Every single night as my son slept in the other bedroom. I was pacing around the ship when an idea sprang into my mind.

"Hello Mom, how are you?" I called my mom as asked her about her well being

"Mom Ayan really missed you on his birthday and wanted to meet you" I was emotionally telling her

"Yes Yes I know even you miss him"

"Don't worry mom, I can arrange tickets right away and you can surprise Ayan in Bombay" I smirked

"Yes mom done. Your flight will land in Bombay tomorrow morning. Yes I will arrange for the cab too mom. Love you. Bye"

I disconnected the call with a big smile on my face. I knew mom will take care of everything and Menaka wouldn't dare do anything silly in front of her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day started as usual with a video call with my wife and son. I noticed my wife was wearing a loose fit t-shirt and looked gorgeous as usual

"Hi Darling, good morning" I smiled

"Good morning Prakash"

Today being Saturday, Ayan was super excited to spend his time playing with his friends and just chilling at home. I listened to him blabber about how his days went without me and asking me when I was coming back. Soon he left the room

"So darling, what's new? Fucked Dara again?" I smirked with a huge grin

"Ewwww.....Prakash. Don't say that" Menaka replied

"In fact, since the day we had a fight we have not even kissed. Forget about having sex" Menaka just came up with the biggest lie of her life

"Really? Why?" I was trying my best to hide my anger and betrayal

"I told you na, it's over. He can do whatever he wants with his life" Menaka chided

"I guess he must be spending a lot of time with Vimla" I remarked and observed her expression change in an instant

"Let it be, why do I care?" Menaka avoided eye contact

"So just like that, you had sex with him once and now it's over?"

"Yes Prakash, I told you it's over. Why are you pushing the topic so much? Do you want your wife to sleep with our watchman daily?" Menaka started raging through the camera and I noticed her tone change, I reckon the mention of Vimla started this rage inside her

"No no honey, Calm down. Relax" I tried to soothe her

It managed to calm her down but deep down I was hurt beyond repair, My wife lying to me blatantly just for our low key watchman. It broke me from inside. I gave her a excuse and disconnected the call. I threw my headphones away in disgust as my mind couldn't handle the humiliation again.

I was already in a bad mood when I heard the doorbell ring, I feared for the worst

"Arey Maa ji, aap yaha?" I heard Menaka's voice and jumped in my chair with joy. My mom had reached home

"Ayan.....mera baccha. Look I came to surprise you" I heard my mom's voice and felt relieved

Rest of the day went by in a breeze and I could see Menaka had a shocked and disappointed look on her face for the rest of the day. She had not yet figured out how my mother landed up in Bombay without informing her.

Later at night, I overheard a discussion when Menaka called Dara to tell him the current situation

"Hello ji, change of plan" Menaka hissed in a low voice

"No No you can't come today or tomorrow."

"No his mother is here with us. I don't know how many days" Menaka sighed

"I didn't know she was coming"

"Yeah ok bye. I will inform you" Menaka disconnected

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later at night, I saw my wife had fingered herself for some time and fell asleep. The cameras on the roof were also set up and the night vision software worked perfectly. For now the roof was empty.

A couple of hours later, something finally happened. There was movement on the roof feed. It was the maid Vimla walking in. I had seen her around a couple of times, but this time, knowing that she was my wife's sexual rival, I looked at her carefully.

She was very thin, barely five feet, and had a dusky complexion. She didn't seem to have big boobs from what I could see based on her chest. She had a innocent looking face that was wearing an annoyed expression as she paced around, presumably waiting for Dara.

Finally ten minutes later, the guy showed up. he bolted the roof door behind him and walked to their spot behind the water tank. He hugged her but she shook him off.

"Where have you been?" she asked in an irritated voice.

"I am here now." he started lifting her kurta up, but she slapped his hand away.

"Wait. I need to talk first."

"We can fuck and talk. I don't have much time."

"NO!" she said forcefully.

A look of anger flashed across Dara's face but he controlled himself.

"Fine, what?"

"What's with you these days? It seems like you are avoiding me. And you keep snapping at me."

"Is that what you want to talk about?" he sounded annoyed.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Vimla asked him nearly in tears.

Dara couldn't control his anger and slapped Vimla across her face. I almost spilled my food as I saw what was happening on the roof.

"You slut, don't act over smart. Suck my dick" He pushed her down and shoved his dick roughly in her mouth.

Just like a well rehearsed routine, Vimla first sucked his dick with full vigor and after 15 minutes of giving him a blowjob Dara turned around and Vimla started licking and eating his asshole, spitting and darting her tongue out to clean his asshole. I could see the arrogant look on his face as he had this young maid totally under his control. After getting his ass licked clean by the maid, Dara returned the favor as he buried his face in her thin bony ass. Spitting on her asshole and pushing two fingers inside her ass. I could also see Dara inserting his tongue in her asshole and tongue fucking her for some time.

I could not handle such level of depravity as the last image I saw on my laptop was Dara's thick black dick tearing through Vimla's asshole as he started vigorously fucking her ass. Cumming deep in her ass as he popped out his dick out of her.

For the next 5 days, They followed this same routine every single night as my mother was at home and Dara couldn't make a move on my wife.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version) - by ShadowRising321 - 14-03-2023, 12:39 PM