Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
Wow. Great.. you stepped in one of the masterpiece from a master Aurilus.. and yes this story has many reasons to move further and you have started with almost the same essence..
from your updates.. we have very high hopes from you to give proper justice to this erotica.. Let's see you what you have stored in your mind about the further updates i.e. how Menaka move ahead with different characters.. as title suggests Who Watched the Watchman.. at present Prakash watches the Watchman who thoroughly fucking his wife that too on his master bedroom..
To me.. the very essence of this story is Prakash encouraged Menaka for extra marital relations.. she slowly succumbed with the Watchman Dara to that extent k. She hide something and not giving actual details to Prakash and Prakash witnessed all her encounters live.. that's very interesting..
One more character is Banke.. in the original version.. what I recollect is.. Menaka gave blowjob to Banke in their room in the presence of Dara.. but she was also fucked by Banke.. but that Dara was not aware and Prakash came to very late.. so what you think of this character.. may be he also got chances to fuck Menaka fully but they keep it secret from Dara but Prakash witnesses their actions but Menaka didn't reveal it to Prakash..
Or may be you have other plan with other characters but don't go to cheap level.. like blackmailing etc. .. move in natural way..
Thanks.
[+] 5 users Like Yampag's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version) - by Yampag - 14-03-2023, 12:00 PM