Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
141 to 145

Then when kamal came near to kiss me suddenly he fell from the bed and there his no movement from his body. both me and rajesh was shocked, then we quickly got dressed and called the ambulance. After some minutes ambulance came and doctors checked him and told, " He was dead due to heart attack ". we were shocked soon rajesh informed to seenu uncle. Then i left the place quickly because i dont want to caught by some one. After this incident seenu uncle never talks to me and nearly an 20 days left from the incident. I got an call from arati.

she : hi anni, how r u?

I : fine

She : How is life going/

I : Boring

She : why?

I : i dont have sex for nearly 2 months

She : what happened to vinoth and prabu?

I : They both out of city for their works

she : oh

I : Then how is your new sex partner

She : He did not came after that night

I : why? what happen?

She : I dont know, even i went to the railway station to search him but i cannot find

I : oh

She : After sex with him now i was feeling so desperate

I : I can understand arati

Then after some times of discussion we cut the call.

In the view of arati

Then some days left dry and i was feeling so bad even my husband with me because he never touch me and i also missing that beggar and daily i was waiting for the door bell at around morning and i was got only an disappointment. At one day out neighbor came to my house and asked an help. 

She : hi arati

Me : Hi aunty

She : how is an child

Me : Fine aunty

She : I want an help from u

Me : Yes aunty

She : As u know both me and husband was going to office and from tomorrow onwards and annual holiday for my son.

Me : oh then will be playing all the day

She : yeah, Can u please take care of him in day time

Me : No problem aunty, i also feeling bore in daytime.

She : thanks arati.

Next day at around 8.30Am aunty came and drop her son in my house and asked me not to send him outside until 4PM after 4Pm he will go and play cricket with his friends and i said ok. Also aunty warned him not to go out before 4Pm due to chennai hot weather. Then i welcomed him at first two days he was very shy and not even talk with me. After one week he was so friendly and spoke well to me and always play with my child. Ok let me tell about him, his name was suri and he was just finished his 10th standard exam, He have thin body and very charming face. After an week i came to know he is very talkative by nature and always say some good jokes on the different topics. I was very much impressed with his personality. As the time passed, He started to visit on weekend also and used to stay the whole day and left around at 6Pm only also he did not go to play cricket with his friends.

He become so much close with me and my child with in an week. Everyday i would have a many hours alone at home. Now I had the company of this boy. He used to come so daily. He was always good to have around, helping me and keeping up some conversation. I seemed to be comfortable in talking with him and often he used to mention that I had a good and warm voice. This sort of conversation went on regularly for about a month, he used to come and apparently his sense of humor and frankness excited me. We used to have a wonderful conversation and it became routine, for me to have him at my house and I felt I miss him a lot at his absence in weekend when he goes out with his family but i dont have any band intention. It was after some days that I noticed that, while alone we are alone he started paying his attention to my breasts. I found him peeping and staring at them since i wore transparent saree with low neck blouse. 

At first I thought, it must be only my imagination but when I observed and confirmed it, it excited me too in a strange way how an school going boy have an bad intentions. In order to make sure, I sometimes intentionally let the pallu of my saree fall off while I bend to give him coffee or tea, so that he would have a good view.Invariably, his eyes would drop off and get fixed on them. After couple of days, I noticed that even while talking to me, his eyes made a regular stare on my breasts. When he noticed me observing him staring like that, he would be embarrassed and then not to try to look me again. But again after some time, his eyes would repeatedly return to my boobs. After all, he is also a sex-starved young boy. I thought and did not give it much thought. But since I fail to curtail those acts, it further encouraged him. He became bold enough to give me that lustful look all the time when he was around with me.. but I used to ignore his looks but still he would look longingly at my body and now he started to look my hips also. He is nearly 14 years younger to me but he is fit even have thin body, not bad at all, he is about at same height of me, have dark hair and small little eyes this is the first time I lay my eyes at him, I saw a deep lust and desire in his eyes for me, on Many occasions I found him staring lustily at my boobs.

His eyes were sending me, I was fully aware of the fact that my presence affect his cock tremendously that he is dying to fuck me, and that his dick gets erected each time I was in close with him and he had eyes only for me, I saw his cock getting erected on many times when we were alone and how he tried to cover it with embarrassment. He would look admiringly at my body. I then realized that he had lust for me but i did not give him much response since he was too young, even though I cannot completely ignore him. The reason being, though my sex life is bad, I am not fully happy as my husband does not takes sex as a routine process. As i said earlier my husband frequently travels in and around India, Because of that, the frequency of we both involving in sex had got reduced. 

I was very happy when that beggar fucked me in two days but now he was disappeared. After him, since this boy entry into my life, I find more thrilled deep in my heart, about his acts even in this age. But Finally I decided to make an end to this debacle. I don't want to continue still further by considering his age, with lots of confusions and hesitations in my mind. On that day, I wore a simple light blue saree with matching blouse. He came exactly at the 9AM. He was wearing jeans and a shirt. We sat and made some polite conversation where we recounted some of the topics we had spoken about previously. But my body was wet to some extent, due to the sweating as well as due to the hesitation of how to start telling him. So I started asking him naughtily, 

Me : what do you think of me now?

He: You are so cute and beautiful aunty.

But I smiled and slowly held his hand. I said, "I like your frankness". I always see you as an young child. I thought this would be a better way to convey my thoughts. After a few seconds of silence, He told me, " I am lucky to have a nice beautiful aunty like you, as my best friend". he smiled and looked at me in a naughty. After this exchange, silence again reigned. Finally the point was reached.At least now, I should make my point clear. So with a determined thought, I asked him straightly, " Tell me, what do you want from me, what are you expecting from me?" He didn't except a direct question like this from me. He paused for a while and looked at me. So I again asked him, " come-on, Don't hesitate, You can speak out frankly as no one is around. I need an honest answer from you". That sort of Encouragement was enough for him and before I could stop myself, I found him saying " nothing other than i want to kiss you once ". I now this but I was shocked to hear this from him. My breasts were heaving up and down and in shock. 

I : what are you saying?

He : yes aunty i am telling the truth

I : No, it is not possible

He : please aunty

I : I am married and have an child

He : please aunty

I : But

He : Daily i dream about this

I : Then daily you came here with this bad intention

He : No aunty, At first i dont have any bad intention like this

I : The how it is started

He : One day me friend gave an XXX movie cd, In that one young boy having relationship with elder woman after saw this movie only this was developed

I : I can understand suri, but it is not possible in real

He : Why aunty

I : You are too young boy

He : So what aunty, please only once aunty 

After some minutes

I : ok only kiss, You should promised, you will not do anything else?

he : i will not do anything that you do not want me to do aunty, that's a promise.

I : it should secret

he : Sure aunty i will not tell anyone.

I : I told him ok, we will see some other day.

But he stood up and leaned in front of me and asked me 

He : why not right now aunty? 

I was speechless for a few seconds 

I : oh my god! This is so sudden, you should give me some time at least to think about your proposal again.

He: This is the right time aunty. please aunty we shall go to the bedroom and start immediately

I : No my son will wake at any time

He : come on aunty, he will not know anything please aunty can we go to bedroom

I couldn't believe that this boy had so many guts to call me to the bedroom. But deep in my heart, I liked his guts. After a few more minutes somehow I got convinced by him and he made me to start for the bed room. But I kept saying, i know I will not be able to stop with just kissing over and over again. I knew what this may lead to. but we was quickly went to the bedroom. Obviously, he didn't want to miss a chance like this. Once we reached the bed-room, he switched on the AC and turned around me. I was trembling all over, my heart beatings racing up like anything, he led me to the sofa and made me sit down. This is the first time in my life, i was going to share my body with an school boy.

I know this wrong to sex with young boy, but my body wants that. He then said, " i will not do anything that you do not want me to do aunty, that's a promise". I got bit relaxed by his statement because my mind saying it was wrong. Slowly I came to the normal state. Then he gently began to stroke my hands. He took my palm into his hands and asked me, " shall I kiss your beautiful palm aunty?". I did not reply anything then he gave a gentle kiss on the back of my palm. Slowly I was getting ready for the moment even my mind says no. Suddenly the phone rang which made us to come to our senses. I stood up and went to pick up the phone but still I was rather unsteady and felt he was standing behind me to balance me when I took the phone hook. As I start to answer the call it was my husband, he gently rubbed the sides of my hips. I wanted to stop him doing that, so when I turned to tell him, the next thing I feel his mouth was touching mine. The moment I turned around, he grabbed me in a powerful embrace.His thin body was tight against mine and I could not able talk. I was feeling this rush of sexual tension but at the same time my mind keep on saying it was wrong. But his powerful embrace held me tight as I couldn't escape from him. My whole body tensed as his warm lips touched mine my neck.

My husband : hi arati are you there?

Me : Yes

Mu husband : why are you not reply me?

Me : Nothing, I heard an vegetable seller voice. I need to by vegetables for lunch

My husband : Ok arati, you carry on i will call later.

When i cut the call. suddenly he came put his lips in my lips, I also opened my mouth and we began kissing. Our lips melted together as if they were becoming one. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and pulled me close as he began to rub my bottom again. It felt so good. But I mind says to stop him. I tried to pull back but the empowering embrace made it impossible. I was beginning to lose control of my inner sexual power. I passionately licked his tongue back as we started to deeply kiss each other. I didn't think of anything even he was so young. We ran our tongues across each Other as we continued to be locked at the lips. As he pulled his tongue from my lips, he started to lick my neck. His warm breath and wet tongue was triggering a deep sexual desire inside of me. Somehow I made it to break away from his kiss and muttered to him that I was married and we shouldn't do this also you are son young and asked him to go out of the room.

But with his innocent face, he whispered his apology in my ear and told me he was having trouble controlling himself because I looked so hot even in my simple dress, as I stood there before him. He said " Uncle was a very lucky man to have a woman who looked like you" and he asked sorry and said i can also understood aunty. I replied " I didn't want to do this things with you, I was married and had my own family". He knew how I felt about him and he said " I fantasized you for a long time and don't want to miss such a lovely chance aunty". He said that he will stop at any moment when I ask him. I knew I couldn't let it go on much longer. But at this point, I dont want to end this show so quickly. I don't know why but I said " I will allow you to kiss me", as I don't want him to get disappointed. In my deep heart, I wanted to kiss him again. I opened my mouth to feel his tongue once more. I was just getting ready to break away again when he began to gently stroke my left breast through the soft material of my blouse. It felt so good it made my knees weak. Just a few minutes longer and then I would stop him. I was not too worried because I knew I could just stop him anytime anyway, he was not being forceful. I convinced myself to enjoy this thrill.

It felt so good I had to let him continue. He re-entered his tongue into my mouth as we started to kiss wildly again. I could not get enough of him as he again made his way down my neck. Meanwhile he pushed my saree from my shoulder before i could react, He quickly began to grab my boobs with his hands. His hands were on the buttons of my blouse. Already the pallu of my saree left my shoulders and were lying on the floor. I again tried to pull myself from this, but by this time he had unbuttoned my blouse quickly and started kneading my boobs over the bra.Then he moved up the bottom of the bra, little exposing my nipples further as we kissed. He began to gently roll my nipples between his fingertips as I rubbed his back. This boy was gorgeous. Then he unclasped the strap of my bra, releasing my boobs from my Black Bra. He broke the kiss and looked by boobs and it were beautiful and inviting him, I was feeling shy. When he tried to lick and suck them, it startled me again.

I started to push him away so he increased his sucking to a point it felt to good to stop. I just could not believe what I was doing and my mind was racing so fast and saying to stop him. My knees started getting weak and I had to sit down on the edge of the bed. He knelt down and took one of my nipples into his mouth. His warm tongue licked across my pink nipples, sending me into a sexual confusion.My cunt was so wet as he sucked my boobs like they were his lifeline. He sucked one by one. At this time, my body was so filled with passion; I became weak at the knees. He had sucked my boobs to the point of full erection. He licked my boobs up and down and was starting to have his way with me.

Just a little longer I told myself, after all it had been months away from a mans touch. For some reason it was such an exciting thrill to be this naughty with someone like this boy, especially with a young and sex-starved hungry man. I felt like his pleasure piece of meat as he rested me on his couch. As I lay on my back, I could feel his hands begin to caress the silkiness of my inner thighs. When I didn't resist, his hand pulled my petty coat up and I could feel him softly begin massaging my pussy through the panty. I moaned, His hands pushed my legs farther apart and he gently cupped the soft moistness of my pussy through my panty.

He pulled the knot of my petticoat aside and he removed my Petty coat off. I felt like this was my last moment to stop this erotic heat. I also thought about that I may not get another situation to experience this young boy. As passion continued to fill my hot zone, I could not help but wonder how it would feel to have young boy taste me and that thought sent my mind in a naughty fit of desire. By the time,he also removed my panty his hand was now inside, with one of his fingers moving into my pussy. As my pussy got wetter and hotter, he just continued to insert more fingers.Finally I managed myself to moan, " we have to stop, please! I am getting so hot, we should not continue more "

He responded by moving his mouth down my stomach and tried to mouth over my pussy. he began to press his mouth over my pussy, I finally stopped him and told him we were getting carried away and I could not let that happen. He said he understood and again promised me, he would not do anything, I did not want him to do and would stop when I said so. He promised me no one would know.I simply moaned that he should not carry on further and should stop once for all, once he finished tasting my pussy. With that assurance, I lifted my hips to let him pull my petty coat, the rest of the way off. As He took off my petty coat completely from me, the exotic feeling of being totally nude in front of boy sent a shiver my legs spread open. I just had to feel this sensation of his young mouth on me. I lay back and he began slowly kissing the area around my pussy, While he did this, he continued to pinch my nipples and move his fingers inside of me. He sucked and licked inside of me. He was sending my body into a sexual frenzy as his face was buried into my pussy. I looked forward to the release that had been building for so long. I was really looking forward and told myself I would stop afterwards. I needed it too bad. I was getting so hot now, I was moaning very loudly and did not even notice him, he removed his pants and move up between my legs.

When I felt his lips touch my lips, I opened my eyes to see him above me and looked down to see him guiding his cock in between my pussy. It was nearly twice the size of my husbands but not big like the beggar. I trembled at the huge size at this age, as he began to push the fat knob of the head into me. " no, stop, we cant". His next response surprised me. He told me that he has two desires and the one desire was to feel his hard cock penetrate deep into my sweet married body. He pacified me by saying, " aunty, I promise I will pull out. Please i have to feel inside of you for just a few moments, feel so good aunty", and he continued to push a few more inches into me.

I was horrified, He was not going to stop. He was going to fuck me, I protested again, " no, please Dont please, please I begging, i cant.please leave me". But his cock could do what it wished. I tried to squeeze my legs together, but I was too close, I was starting to cum already as he sank in further, stretching my pussy lips apart, already more than ever before. By this time, I could not control the passion I felt. My body was erupting, my tits were swollen, my love mound was panting and my inner core was begging for his dick to ram me.The thought of this huge cock inside of me, sent my body into a shiver. My body then betrayed me as my hips began to push and move against him with my building orgasm. I could not help it, I could not even speak. I could only moan. As his engorged cock entered, I could feel my pussy stretch. 

He : wow aunty i was in heaven

I didnot reply

He : I never imagine you allow me to fuck

I was still silent

He : What an body you have aunty, your boobs was so beautiful

I was still silent

He : I love you aunty, you are so beautiful when you are nude and the mangalsutra laying in my boobs further add your beauty more. your milk was so tasty aunty.

His fully loaded cock was gigantic and pulsating. I was so swollen and wet, he had to pull back and push forward a couple of times to stretch my pussy. He thrust in and out, sinking deeper into my pussy with every push until finally his entire length was into me completely. My legs were straight up in the air and my fingernails dug into his arms as he landed all his lengthy rock hard cock into me. When I finally recovered, I realized my pussy had adjusted to his huge size and his massive cock was sliding smoothly in and out of me. Now I was in love with his young huge cock. I needed it so bad. I bounced and bucked so hard, I thought this was going to rip me in half. My body finally had what it had been waiting for all days. I was moaning as he slammed himself into me, bucking with the pure pleasure his cock was giving me. It was fantastic having such a large, powerful young cock inside me.

He wasn't holding anything back and strongly ripped open my cunt with his rock solid. He pumped me fast and hard. I felt I was going in and out of conscience as he fucked me and I felt my climax building up in my stomach very quickly. I was going to come. His thrusting then got stronger and I realized he was about to cum too. I was somewhat disappointed because I knew he would have to pull out before I came. I yelled him " Suri, please pull before you cum ". But it was so close.Then I felt it. His whole body lurched forward and I felt the tip of his penis smash against me. He groaned loudly and shot the first spurt of his semen deep within me. My god, he wasn't pulling out! He was coming inside of me! I was filled with both the feelings of ecstasy and terror. 

I tried to push him off, but it was too late. His hands were holding down mine and he was pushing into me with all the strength and intensity of his orgasm.What really surprised me is it felt so incredible. I could feel his hot sperm literally shooting into me. At the same time my body also once again came, when he filled me up with his cum. I came so hard I felt like someone let the air out of me. It fired with enough force and quantity. I could literally feel each forbidden jet hit my cervix and penetrate through my womb. "you said you would pull out" I gasped. He just smiled me and say " I love you aunty "

I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me deeper. It was wonderful. I could feel his seed pouring out of me and down the crack of my ass as he kept spurting. I could not believe there was so much of it. I just lay there for a moment in a dream feeling of what was happening inside of me. When reality began to return, the fear of what I had done returned too. As I lay spread on the bed, this was a fuck for him and he won me. I looked down between my spread legs to see the shiny coating of his seed, as it clung to the shaft of his cock still partially inside of me. What had I done? I began to cry. he noticed and looked deeply into my eyes as he continued to slowly pump his now shrinking tool.As he did, I could feel more of his cum oozing out of my swollen pussy. " you said you would pull out you promised, I will commit suicide, if my anybody knows this " I whimpered. His response shocked me, " Aunty Im sorry, you looked and felt too good, I never imagined you would actually let me fuck you.... its a dream come true for me but i cannot able to control me "

I looked at him, It all became perfectly clear. It was done. I got aroused and let this young boy fuck me and shoot his sperm in me. As I thought about how crazy all of this was, I realized my legs were still wrapped around him and he was still gently thrusting his cock inside of me as he held me down. It really was a soothing feeling and even when he was soft, he was still larger. I looked up at him and realized my body was starting to respond again. He kissed me again very gently and began softly licking my nipples. To my surprise I could feel his member was beginning to get hard again. I knew I had to stop this time, just in case there was a chance it was not too late. I couldnt be so stupid to let him take me again and now he was starting to do it again. But as he continued, I realized I could not stop him. I was still very turned on by what I had done. It felt too good.I was getting exactly what I needed and did not ever want it to stop. My hips again began to meet each of his thrusts. He released my hands and we began what turned out to be a very slow, even romantic fuck. We continued for a long time, as I blocked out all thought of everything except how wonderful his large cock felt postponing in and out of me. His big dick again filled me completely and was stretching my pussy to its limits, something I knew that will never be able to do. I had no idea sex with young boy could feel so good.

As we fucked, I had several smaller orgasms that seemed to just run together. I lifted my head up and began to suck the nipples on his chest. After a while he say, " i am going to come again, should I pull out aunty?" My response still surprises me to this day. As another orgasm built up inside me, I said, " no, come inside me Suri, I want to feel it again come inside of me please". He smiled, kissed me, and picked up his rhythm.Before long he stiffened, and again I felt him shoot an incredible load of his sperm into me, as I pushed my cunt up to meet each thrust. I could feel each jet hitting me again which triggered another deep orgasm as it penetrated into my womb. When it hit me, it was so wonderful. Even my nipples burned. God, it felt so wonderfully, I was found another guy intentionally fuck me to his best. I had completely submitted to this boy in every way. When he finally rolled off of me and pulled his long cock from my pussy, I slowly sat up on my elbows and looked down at how totally fucked I looked. My dresses were bunched up around the bed and my soaked petty coat was hanging at a corner of the bed. My pussy was red and soaked with his cum. My breasts were red and covered with marks from his sucking.

I knew I definitely need a break from this massive fucking session. So I jumped into the shower and cleaned up as well as I could. When I finished, I returned to see him resting on the bed, with his wonderfully slimy cock lying peacefully across his stomach. I kept asking myself how I could have let such a thing happen. I felt so naughty with this boy. He was fully erect again and was waiting for my action. Up to this point, I never was very excited to go down but his massive young cock was inviting me. As I was gasping with erotic heat, I slowly moved in. I was out of control with my enlarged pussy screaming for action, I was totally turned on. I leaned in and opened my mouth. He inserted the swollen head of his cock but it needed more room. I opened my mouth as far as I could and took in his head. he moaned in delight, as I was fulfilling his every goal of conquest. I started to understand that I was becoming all that I despite but I could not control. I needed to suck this dick so bad that I started to shiver. There was more than enough room for both of my hands, as I grasped this huge dick and relentlessly sucked. I bobbed my head back and fourth trying to mouth fuck this boy. I gave up on swallowing this massive unit, I started to develop a rhythm of bobbing up and down then licking the side of this long cock. 

I was shocked to see I only could take half of him. I began jamming my mouth on him as hard as I could. My mouth was opened as wide as possible; my lips were tight against that massive cock. I felt the huge head pass slide down my throat. His precum was lubricating my throat as I was determined to suck his dick. I wanted his dick any way I could take It. I sucked his cock as fast and hard as I could. I knew my mouth could not do what my snatch could. The intense thoughts sent a rush through my body that I could not stop. As I continued to slide his huge mount in and out of my mouth, He continued to tell me suck his dick. The thought of stopping did not enter my mind as he had me under a spell. I took him in even farther and was going down on his cock.I trusted his big cock deep down my throat and sucking hard. I could not keep up anymore. The massive size of his cock was getting the best of me and I was slowing down. I thought he was going to come out of my mouth as he thrust his hard and pulled me down. 

I was so soggy that every thrust produces a splash and my entire body quivered with hot passion. He sensed the urgency and pulled his monstrous crank from my mouth. Pre-cum dripped from my mouth as I cried for his cock.His eyes gleamed in delight while I begged for his cock. The excessive passion and draining fluids led me to the point. He was close to shooting his wad as I left a sticky string of pre cum from the tip of his cock to my mouth. He then slid his thick prick deep inside my mouth. At the same time my body came, he filled me up with his cum. I gulped all his cum in my mouth. My mouth was filled with his cum and his cum was dripping from my lips down on to my breasts. He then slowly kissed my lips with his cum on it and slowly bent down to kiss my breasts which were topped with his cum. He started to continue his operation downwards over my cunt and gave me a sizzling tongue fuck, until I climaxed again. After some times he wore his dresses and left from my house before evening.

In point of me ( Lakshmi )

After hearing the arati story with the boy i was so hot and desperate because i have not touch with any man in last two months. Next day after school, i went to departmental store to buy vegetables. Let me tell about this store, it was the good store in our town and there is owner and only one servant is working there but mostly the servant boy not available in store because he keep on going to deliver the goods to customers and buy goods from near by towns. I will go there at 5Pm, so there is no customer in the store and that owner have an eye on me over past one year.

But i never encourage him because he was friend of seenu uncle. Always that owner used to talk sexily with me and indirectly proposed me many times. Today while i picked two mangoes asked price, he replied " Dont worry about price lakshmi, Those mangoes are beautiful and good shape ". He saying this by watching by boobs. then i turned and pick some more, he came near me and touch my back and to secretly caress me bare back with his fingers. To avoid him without saying anything i moved from the place and went to pick Maggi packs, it was in bottom of rack so i bend down to pick. I know he was seeing my ass, but to my surprise, he just touched his dick on my ass and pressed it against me. Then i again moved from there.

And walked out from his shop without buying anything. Next day again i went there and selecting some vegetables this he put his hand over hips and whispered in my ears, "You are a very sexy lakshmi and can u spend some time with me?". As i was not surprised because i was expecting him to touch me. I gave a small smile and replied, "You should not be ashamed to say such words to a married woman and mother of a kid". He replied "What can I do lakshmi, since the first day that I saw you I was attracted by your beauty,please give me an chance?". I said " Please your are friend to seenu uncle, If he knows about this it will be problem. so please leave me" Saying this i came out from the shop.

After two days latha ask me give company for her since she is going to attend on birthday function. At first i ignored but she forced me to join since she was fear to go alone. Then i accept and I wore white designed saree with matching blouse. Leaving my daughter in my neighbor house and we went there at 6.30 pm.After we reached the house i was surprised to see the shop owner welcomed us. "Good Evening lakshmi " he said. Oh! God, he was here, in the mean time latha went inside the house by leaving me. I was surprised to see him here," What are you doing here?" I asked. "This is my house and today is my grand daughter birthday" He said. I also went inside and i was sit in sofa and he also came to sit along with me. Then someone served us fruit juices and some hot snacks. 

After some times he took me into his bed room on the first floor, no one is in the first floor. His room was huge and beautiful, He came closer to me and whispered, "lakshmi I want to hug you" I was shocked and had no answer. I was thinking how to tackle him. But he did not give me time to think and reply. He grabbed me and held me tight. "Oh God what he his doing" I thought after feeling first ever hug of a man after a long time. His both hands were roaming around my ass and holding them tight. He brought one of his hands behind my head and kissed on my lips and sucked them thoroughly like he would not like to see tomorrow. I forcefully pushed him back when I felt uncomfortable because of breathless, and panted heavily.

"Your lips are so juicy. Your husband is a lucky man, now i am also lucky" he said after breathing heavily. I did not want to make relationship with him. It was because, he was friend of sennu uncle. 

Me : It's enough! Now let me to go

He : Lakshmi wait! Believe on me, all this remain private between you and me. I know that you are an unsatisfied woman. your husband in dubai for long time. I was so surprised, how this man did know all this. He knelled down in front of me. He pushed his hands each side of my waist and put my saree pallu down. He took his head closer to my navel and kissed my belly then tickling it with his tongue. I was so excited. I need to go but my legs were jammed. 

Me : please leave me

He : I cant lakshmi

Me : This is wrong and you are too old

He : I know i was 62 years old man but when ever i saw you my dick stand up

Me : What?

He : Sorry, But it is true lakshmi. 

Me : You cannot do what your planning

He : No you are wrong lakshmi, Still i am doing yoga and exercise to make my body strong and definitely i will satisfy you

Me : What Non-sence you are talking, you are more than half of my age

He : So what lakshmi

Me : Please behave yourself otherwise, i will shout

Suddenly, we were called for dinner from their servant. Thank God I was saved from him on that day. Let me tell about him, he was 62 years old man but looks some where like 50-55 years due to his yoga. He was fair in color and have an grey color hair. His name was mani.

Then next Sunday i decided to go shop to buy vegetables and i know that shop will be half-day for Sunday. Whenever i go the shopkeeper always have an eye on navel, so to avoid that i wore my old chudi and after dinner i left from my house and when reach near the shop, i noticed the shelter was half closed. Then i thought to return home, But mani saw me and he ask to come inside. After we both entered in the shop he further pulled down the shelter to nearly 3/4th. I asked " Why you closed, when i was in ", he replied " If i not close then even some more can come, so i cannot able to go home earlier". Then while i selecting some vegetables, i heard an loud sound. There i saw mani was fallen in the floor, I quickly rushed to help him.But he was moved away from me. I asked "why are you moving away from me,I came to help u?" He replied "Why are you thinking like that, lakshmi?" he continued saying "Will anyone move away from a beauty like you, lakshmi?" and he asked " lakshmi, Shall I keep my hand over your shoulder, Can you take me to the sofa inside the store room". I said ok and he kept his left hand all over my shoulder.

While walking towards the store room his left hand was on my shoulder having full access of my body. So he slowly started running his hands over the left side of my body from shoulder till my hip. While doing so he used to give a Bit extra pressure when his hands were running over the side of my left boobs. I was just ignore his touch, by seeing my any objections. Then he started concentrated running his hands only on the sides of my left breast. meanwhile he was walking very slowly. He slowly moved his left hand and grab my left breast fully. I turned my face towards him and looked at him angrily. But he slowly started rubbing my left breast and my tummy. Then he slowly asked me " lakshmi, why are you not talking to me?" I replied "I don't know, what to talk now?" He asked "Talk something, lakshmi. I want to hear your voice. Tell me about how are you feeling now?" For which I just replied "feeling good" i dont know how this word came from my mouth.

Then he pressed my boob with more pressure. i let out a soft moan "aaaah" and whispered in his ears saying " please be gentle". He was in smile and happy with this word, he knows this an green signal from me. He asked me "is it paining, lakshmi?" I said "little bit". He asked "If you don't mind, can I kiss you?". I just kept Silent. Then he pulled me more towards him and kissed on my neck and slowly moved towards my cheek making my face wet all along with his tongue. Then slowly as he was waiting for my permission, He touch my lips with his tongue. And with slight hesitation, i also started responding to kiss by opening my lips and he started to suck and chew my lips more hungrily. 

So we started kissing each other as his left hand was busy playing with my boob. After sometime I said " It is paining " because he was pressing my left boob hardly for so long. Then he took his left hand completely from me and again started kissing me more vigorously. Now He slowly went down from my lips to my neck and started kissing my neck and slowly started moving to my chest along with his wet kisses all along the path. He was rolling his tongue on my chest and slowly pulled my duppatta away. Suddenly i realized and asked " what are you trying to do?". He said " Lakshmi, your are so beautiful without an duppatta and this is the first time i am seeing you other than saree. I said " We should stop " without i complete my words, he again started to kiss my lips,

Now he could see both my boobs clearly which is still being covered under my chudi. He never had a chance to see it so closely before as i always use to cover it properly with my saree. He slowly caught hold of my shoulders and started kissing along the border of my chudi starting from my shoulder and landed again along my boobs. Then He pushed my chudi down along with my left shoulder and he could now see my Black Bra strap. he pulled my face over his right shoulder and kissed my neck he slowly moved his right hand inside my chudi and caught my left boobs along with my Bra. Now after a long time I whispered in his ears "Please stop if any one come it will be problem". He said "Lakshmi, no one will come now". Saying this he moved one step further and pushed my bra strap away from her left shoulder and started to feel my bare left breast with his right hand and then he started circling my nipples with his finger and pinching it slowly.

By now my nipples have grown to inch long and very rigid. Now he moved his face from my neck to left boob and slowly took out my left boob nipples from my Bra and started making circles along my nipples and flicking it with his tongue. By now I started running my fingers over his head. He spent some time playing with nipples which is now filled with his saliva. I felt shy and buried my face in his shoulder and whispered in his ears " Please stop". He said lakshmi not to feel shy just enjoy this moment. Again he started pressing and rubbing my nipples with his tongue and he started feeling very uncomfortable as it difficult for him to hold my nipples out of my bra for long. So He asked to me "I am not feeling very comfortable. So can you just pull one of yours boobs completely out of your chudi so that I can fully concentrate on that?" I felt very shy by the way he mentioned to about me boobs.

By saying "No", I buried my face again in his shoulder. He again asked "please do it for me, lakshmi". i looking little bit after some times then i adjusted my chudi so that my right boobs will be completely free from my chudi and bra. He was watching me with an smile while i was trying it. Then he partially moved me to see my boobs and went near it and kissed my boobs and using my left hand pushed his head closer to my breast signaling him to suck it hard. He just got hold of my full boob in his palm and pressed it harder and then started sucking my nipples really hard.

While He kept on sucking my nipples and boob, he moved his right hand inside my chudi and got hold of my left hip and squeezed it and then started massaging my tummy and tracing my belly button. I was almost feeling like being in heaven biting my lips and controlled myself from making any sound. I never opened my eyes at all during this time. My face was fully covered by shyness. The He tried to kiss in my tummy and belly button. I cannot believe this old man handle me very well so for.

He : can we go inside the store room

I : hmm but

I was looking the shelter which was not closed, Then he went and closed the shelter fully in the meantime i adjusted my chudi properly and then he took me to the store room it was too small and there is one table there. We both sat on the table.

He : Cannot belive my luck lakshmi

I : why?

He : My angel was with me

I : I am not angel

He : Yes your not angel because you are so beautiful than angel

Then he made me to lay on the table and i closed my eyes. " Beautiful lakshmi thanks for this " he said and I could feel him giving soft kisses on my legs. Than I felt his lips on my toe and he took my toe in his mouth and sucked at it. I gasped and shifted my leg a little. My left foot touched something hot and hard. God, he was hard, Thought that I could make a 62 year old hard, hit me hard. I closed my eyes and decided to let him move forward, resolving that I would stop it before it goes too far. I had my eyes closed and I felt him move a little and his hardness rubbing against my foot a bit. He sat down. 

I opened my eyes and saw that he had removed his shirt. this old man had a grey hair all over his body and fat belly, But he was slim. I couldn't keep my eyes away from his chest. I dont know why? but i liked his hairy chest. He than got up and sat besides me. He kissed my hands and than caressed my slender arms, kissing them, telling me how smooth my skin was. I was floating. He was kissing my shoulder and his one hand rested on my stomach and began to kiss my arms and my shoulders again. He kissed my earlobes, my neck. He took my left hand and guided it to his chest and moving my hand, I felt his muscles, his shoulders, his arms, his stomach. 

He rested my hand below his navel. He took it again and guided it between his legs. He was rock hard and burning hot. I felt his hardness and to my surprise, he had a very good size even at this age. I caressed him from above his pant and i came to knew he wasn't wearing any underwear. Suddenly,he started to roam his hands all over my body. He rubbed his face and hands on my stomach from above my chudi. Suddenly, I felt myself being lifted and my chudi being pulled up.

My chudi was removed from my body and I was in with white bra and panty. He touched my stomach, my navel. Beautiful, he was saying. My eyes were closed. He came on top of me and put one knee in between my legs and took me in his arms. Kissing my neck, he opened the hooks of my bra from behind me and threw it off the table. I tried to cover myself with my hands but he took both my hands and with one hand, held them above my head. I was exposed my top to now, to a 62 year old man. He moved his free hand over my underarms and whispered in my ear that I have beautiful and good shaped boobs. He massaged my boobs with his free hand and than, started to kiss my nipples, like a small child. I gasped and moved a little but he didn't free me. 

He sucked my boobs for a long long time. I closed by eyes and enjoying this old man and I didn't even know when he free my hands and when my hand started to move in his hair. I knew I cannot control myself now. He moved down and kissed my navel, my stomach. I was floating. This old man knew what he was doing. Suddenly, he got up and when I looked at him, he was standing and removing his pant. He looked in my eyes while doing so and said " I promise you will not disappoint lakshmi" saying this he removed his pant and he was rock hard. His cock was huge not great like prabu or vinoth but it was larger and it was pointing upwards. There was white hair between his legs. Then he removed my panty and my first thought was to cover myself but when I saw him, he stood there with eyes wide open and told me I had a beautiful body. He told me how beautiful each and every part of me was and as he was saying this, I could see his dick flexing in jerks. He stared kissing me feet, my legs, my knees, my slender thighs. 

He took me in his arms. I was breathing heavily. I could hear my heart pounding my chest. He began to kiss me passionately, my neck, my shoulders, my ears but when he kissed my lips, I turned my face and avoided his lips, but he forcefully kissed my lips. His hand reached for my boobs and took hold of it and pressed it while kissing me. His hardness was pushing into me, hurting me. He broke the kiss and looked down then he rubbed the nipple and slowly he lowered his head and his mouth engulfed the erect nipple again.

The old man hungrily suckling my nipple got me emotional as well as terribly wet. He switched to another boob as soon as i pulled his head. He sucked like his life depended on it. The warm wetness of his mouth, the force of suckling and the lips and tongue stimulating my nipple. I pulled him closer and now our bodies were pressed closely to each other. I could feel his erection pressing on my lower belly. And what an erection it was. He was hard as a rod and hot and big at this age.

His cock was thrusting into me and i responded in kind. A hand cupped my ass and greedily pulled it as he thrust. while he whispered again how beautiful my breasts were and how sexy my nipples were. my hand reached down and stroked his big cock. I grabbed the thick cock. I could feel that he was so long and so big. I stroked up and down his length, feeling the hardness, He gasped in pleasure. He pulled me closer and again started kissing my nipples, and at the same time, caressing my thighs. Our naked bodies wriggled against each other. 
He than made me lie down on table, I was fully exposed to this man.

He lied down besides me and caressed all my body, slowly moving his hand all over my breasts, stomach, my thighs. "You have beautiful body lakshmi, you know that". He said. I smiled, he replied " Really, you are so beautiful, each and every part of you, your breasts, your thighs, your legs, all are so perfect, you know sometimes while you purchasing i was masturbate in my place by seeing your sexy navel through saree". As he talked, his hardness was pushing against my thighs. He brought his hands to my thighs and in a circular motion, began to caress me, coming closer and closer to my spot. He moved his fingers in between my legs, all the time giving small pecks on my forehead and looking at my face. I closed my eyes, waiting. His fingers touched me but didn't push in. I thought about helping him but than decided against it. He was touching me and looking at me. Suddenly his fingers flicked against my cunt and I let out sharp breath. He Slowly, touching me there, he came on top of me, parting my legs with his knee. 

I opened my legs wide for him to snuggle into. I had closed my eyes and waited with my breath held. He lifted himself up on one arm and with other, placed his dick between my legs and gave a light push. It slid up towards my belly. He tried it a few more times but every time, it did not go in. I smiled and brought my hand between us and held his hardness. He was huge and hot and it curved up at an angle. I had to push it down to place it on the opening. I lifted my lower body on my toes and placing his dick on my wetness, gave him a gentle pull. He got the message and gave a small push. Wow, it was like some iron rod had been put inside me after an long time and i was feeling hot.

It slid in, slowly, inch by inch. In a few pushes, he was entering me. I moaned at the utmost delicious sensation as he slowly eased his long cock into me. He was long!! It took sweet forever to bury it deep inside, to the hilt Slowly, looking into my eyes, he pulled it and again pushed it in. wow, it was so different. He was so much more harder. He was huge but he was doing it so slowly. Beautifully. I started to float with him. My arms went around his body and started and my hands started to move on his smooth back.

His hard and smooth hips were rubbing against my inner thighs, and his old face was rubbing against my cheeks, telling me how good he was feeling after an long time and he was having sex last time was nearly 25 before. My hips began to move with his thrusts, falling in his rhythm. My eyes were closed, he kissed them, kissed my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, it was like he was kissing my soul. I opened my eyes and we looked at each other, as our bodies were locked into the most intimate coupling. The pleasure and love in his eyes was the most precious thing to me. This time he was being gentler, easing back before slowly pushing his way. I couldn't believe how hard he felt. He drew back then thrust again, a little harder this time.

Again I was unable to prevent myself from gasping and moving with his thrust. He slowly pulled out and then swiftly thrust in completely, I gasped in pleasure, and I knew it was going to be different. We were looking at each other and he increased his rhythm. He started doing it faster, but each time his eyes asking a question whether I was comfortable or not. Slowly, his power and thrusts increased. He was now pounding into me. The table shook like there was an broke at any time, it banged against the wall with a loud thud with every thrust of his. I was in heaven. My hands were massaging his shoulders and my feet rubbed his calves as he moved in me. Something was building up inside me, something big. My breathing was becoming shallower.I love this old man for the slow approach and he his proving he as an very good experience to handle a woman at this age.

I wrapped my legs over his buttocks and I pulled his buttocks down as he thrust into me. My head was spinning with pleasure. I started to kiss him, He also kissed my forehead as I did it. My hands were feeling his body all over. We were moving in a different rhythm, sometimes deep and slow, sometimes short and fast. God, it was beautiful. Suddenly, I felt my muscles tensed and my back arching upwards, I was gasping for breath. I pulled his face down and kissed him on his lips. I was kissing him hard, sucking on his tongue. He was touching my nipples with his right hand. Than my body shook, I widened my legs more, and than it happened. The pressure in my pussy was so unbearably pleasurable. He thrust hard once more and I was caught in the frenzy of my orgasm. I held him tight against me, not letting him out of me. He held it hard and deep inside me throughout my climax which lasted for what seemed like one lifetime for him. My back was arched into him, my arms crushing him into my breasts. 

He was still hard inside me. He spoke nothing. It was like some hot liquid has burst inside me, as if I was letting out my feelings after long long time. I did not feel any shame that he was looking at me. he just looked at me, not moving but his hands moving in my hair and kissing me. I closed my eyes. Slowly, without moving. After some times we both wear our dress and i was about to leave

He : Lakshmi

I : hmm

He : Satisfied?

I : hmm

He : But i am not

He : I want you to suck my cock

I : I already time up

He : Then promise me you give an blowjob on tomorrow 

I: sure

He : please wear an white saree on tomorrow which you wear on that function

He : You are so beautiful on that saree

I :ok

In the view of Ararti,

After i was fucked by suri, My husband came in that evening and next two days he was in home due to holiday. I was in very angry with him because he also did not fuck me and also not others to do it, due to his presence suri did not come here and he also went his native place with his parents due to his grandmother was admitted in hospital. Next day around at 9AM door bell rang and when i open, i saw an lady around 40 years old with dark black in color and also looks fat wearing an old saree. While looking her itself i thought she was an maid.

She : Good morning madam

I : Good morning

She : My name is saradha, i came here for an household work

I : But we don't need an maid

At that time my husband came

He : arati, i only haired her

I : Why?

He : To help you

I : But i can adjust

He : No, we have an child so if an maid around is helpful for you

Hearing that i was very angry because i cannot have an sex during his absence. After an some mintes i said ok and she will be here from 7Am to 2 Pm and 6Pm to 8Pm. Next day it was my birthday so after finishing my bath i wore my new dress. My husband took me to temple and then he took me to ford showroom and gifted an new ford car as an gift.

I : when you book this car

He : two weeks before, Are you like this?

I : It is in my favorite blue color

He : i know

I : But now most of the time u are not hear then why you bought an new car

He : It is for you not for me

I : But i dont know driving

He : I know, I can arrange an person to teach you

I : Why not u teach me?

He : Hey r u forgot tomorrow i going to Hyderabad

I : oh i forgot

Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 27-12-2018, 04:18 PM