Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
"I'm going to get some water." Dara said and walked out of the room.

Menaka nodded, but didn't move her body. She stayed in the same position on the bed, head buried in the mattress and her back and ass having dried cum of our watchman Dara. This meant that she was about to fall asleep soon.

Sure enough, a minute or so, when Dara came back with a bottle of water in his hand, his sexy married mistress was in slumberland.

"Are you sleeping?" he asked.

There was no reply. He smiled. He then took off my robe, took a big swig of water, and went to turn the lights off. As soon as the room went dark, the night vision setting kicked in and I started seeing things in shades of green.

"Well done, my little slut." he whispered, kissing Menaka gently on the cheeks as he got on the bed behind her. "Let's rest for a while, but the night is still young."

He then put one arm around my wife's waist, and slid closer, spooning her. And then was silent.

I watched the idle scene in green for a few minutes. My wife and her watchman lover slept cuddling like a loving couple. I decided to get up and take a a break. It was morning in Paris. I looked at the mess around me and cleaned the cum off the floor. I had lost count of how many times I had jacked off to the scene in front of me.

I went to the shower and jacked off, emptying my stuffed balls all over the bathroom floor. Then I got dressed and headed out to the mess hall to get some breakfast. It looked like they would be resting for at least a while. I was sure I had time to get some grub and coffee.

I returned back to my laptop almost 2 hours later and saw Dara was still sleeping on my bed but my wife was in the living room, running after Ayan and getting him ready for school. From the enhanced sound system, I heard Ayan ask her about the red mark on her neck to which Menaka replied it was nothing just an allergic reaction. I almost burst out laughing hearing her reason.

It was close to 7:30 AM as I heard the main door open, I figured Menaka had returned home after dropping Ayan to his bus stop. She quietly tip toed in our bedroom and saw Dara was still asleep naked on our bed. I could clearly see her eyes were locked on his big black dick, which had given her so much pleasure throughout the night. She was wearing a salwar kameez and looked a bit tired. I noticed a sly smile spread across her face as she tip toed out of the bedroom and started walking towards the living room. I knew my wife was onto something, but I had to wait to find out.

Around 5 minutes later, Menaka walked into our bedroom in her bra & panties. I noticed she had discarded her salwar kameez in the living room and was standing in her innerwear, I also noticed she was carrying the left over cake from Ayan's birthday last night.
I was incredibly aroused but also tremendously jealous of how she was behaving with our watchman Dara, with me our sex life was vanilla. Here I was watching my wife do things with a old nepali watchman, I couldn't believe this was the same Menaka I had married.

She put the cake next to him and then sat on the bed with folded knees. She looked over at her lover and whispered,

"Are you sleeping?"

"Hrnxxx..." he sleepily mumbled and turned over on his back. Until then he had been sleeping on his side. His legs spread wide apart and his entire dick and backs came into view and became accessible.

"Hello?" she said again, and this time gently poked his flaccid dick, and giggled a little.

No response.

"Some watchman you are." she whispered again and giggled to herself.

I watched, fascinated, as my wife sat next to her new lover, with her hand gently stroking his dick. In a few seconds, it started responding, although Dara's chest was still heaving slowly like a man in deep slumber. I had naively expected the horny watchman to wake up my sleeping wife for a another bout with my wife. Instead my horny wife seemed to be naughtily trying to wake him up, not by shaking his shoulder, but shaking his dick. She took a piece of cake and some cream and started applying it on his dick, Menaka my wife was giving our old watchman a hand job using my son's birthday cake.

I was alternating between watching Menaka's hands and her face. A cheshire cat smile was spreading across her face. And I soon understood why. She got up on her knees, moved on them until she was between Dara's legs, facing him. And then I watched my wife lower her beautiful face and take our watchman's dick in her mouth. She was trying to wake him up in the best way a man can ever be woken up. I had been woken up like that a few times. but always by my booty calls, never by my wife. My wife started giving a blowjob to our watchman with cake smeared on his dick.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was unbelievable to comprehend this new level of depravity that my wife had crossed. Not only was she initiating sex, but she was doing it in a way that belied her new sluttish side. The demure housewife and mother of my child that I had left behind months ago seemed like a completely different person compared to this tart who was on her knees and elbows, her full round ass sticking up in the air as her mouth hungrily engulfed the rapidly stiffening cock of our watchman.

I finally managed to tear my eyes off Menaka and examined Dara. I wondered if he was pretending to sleep, enjoying this new subservient position the naked memsaab had assumed between his legs. But if he was pretending, he was a professional actor. His breathing was still slow, his face still calm, although his body was squirming a little. Menaka continued to suck his dick for a good five minutes or so, bringing it to full attention.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version) - by ShadowRising321 - 13-03-2023, 02:31 PM