Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
136 to 140

He got up and removed his dhoti. He had not worn any under-wear. His unusually over-sized penis shot out to arati and she was shocked to see it from so close. His pubic area was covered with curly grey hair. His penis was even larger than what she had seen earlier in her life. It was dark black and almost the size about eleven inches long and about three and a half inches thick. It stood majestically erect. The head of his cock was much larger. It was wildly throbbing. his testicles were enormous, they hung heavily under his cock. As big as tennis ball, She could see strands of pubic hair growing even on his testicles. His cock was sweating and emitted a sensuous and dirty smell. Looking at his penis, she got very excited and her vagina began oozing out fluids.

She could not control her excitement and felt like admiring his cock so much. She extended her hand and touched his incredible cock. he gasped with pleasure and spread his legs wide to give her better access to his cock. She cupped his immense testicles with her other hand and gently fondled them. She pulled the fore-skin of his cock down and examined his cock head. It was so exciting to watch. Without he waiting for his word she took his cock into her mouth. Though his cock was fully in her mouth, She could see that his mouth did not even cover half of his cock as it was so long. She had to stretch her mouth wide open to accommodate the massive thickness of his cock. She began running her tongue over the head of his cock and sucking him, all the while fondling his gorgeous testicles. He caught her head in his hands and began roughly thrusting his huge cock in and out of her mouth. His cock head, was hitting the back of her throat and she was almost choking. Then he pull out his cock and rubbed his it all over her face and again inserted in her mouth. This went on for a long time, after which he withdrew himself from her mouth. 

He made her to lie down on the bed. He pushed her arms up and she saw that he was excited to see her hair less armpit. He ran his hands through her armpit and thoroughly licked both of them. He then smacked his lips and kissed her thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth. She also sucked his tongue. his lust was growing more. He squeezed her boobs roughly. Like a savage, he kept biting her neck, boobs and nipples. As he was biting her in passion, he did not realize that his bites were painful to her. He began kissing her belly and thrust his tongue into her navel. Then roughly turned her and began kissing and biting the back of her neck and shoulders. His bites were getting very painful to her. He then fondled and squeezed her ass. He began biting her ass too. She struggled with pain. he began slapping her ass quite hard. Beating them, seemed to give him some un-known pleasure she never experienced before. He rubbed his cock all over her back.Then he again turned her over on the bed and she was facing him now.

He pushed her legs up all the way and he bent down and put his mouth to her pussy. He began running his tongue all over and licking them vigorously. Then his tongue entered inside and began moving on her inner lips. She was getting very excited with the excitement. He began swirling his tongue around her pussy. Then he began thrusting his tongue deep into her, in and out for a long time. He kept sucking hungrily swallowing them.

Then He asked her " arati ere you ready to receive my cock?" 

She shyly replied, with excitement, " Yes, but not here we go out"

He : why?

She : I am feeling guilty where my son is sleeping here

He : He is sleeping

She : But please

He : He just 6 months old and he does not know anything

She : please not here

Then both came out and went to another bedroom. There quickly he positioned the thick head of his cock at the entrance of her. He began rubbing his mammoth cock head, across the folds of her pussy lips and lightly thumped it across her. lot of pleasure, shot up through her body. She waited eagerly in anticipation, to receive his huge cock into her. He pushed the huge bulbous head into her. Anxiously she spread her thighs wider, to be able to accommodate the cock easier. It slowly parted her pink pussy lips and his bulbous head slowly entered her. He plunged his organ into her, a little more and he forced his organ further into her and embedded his fat organ head, in to her. With every push, he was able to worm his organ into her a little further.

His powerful cock now began rubbing roughly against her. He had thrust almost eight inches into her and his organ head slammed up against the back of her pussy. Now he started to forcefully propel his organ in and out of her. Her body was being violently tossed, up and down. She arched her back and started to moan. He grabbed his shoulders in his strong hands and pulled her against himself. She groaned as the head of his massive cock thudded against her. He pushed deeply into her. Each and every forward thrust spreading his thick and swollen bulbous organ head kept drilling into the deepest part her, with no mercy. Sweat was just pouring off to both off them.

His huge organ head went in. She gritted her teeth and stared at him, suddenly her eyes almost popped out of their sockets as she stared at him, with my mouth agape. With one powerful and violent thrust, he slammed the rest of his eleven-inch cock all the way through her, She shrieked in shock. As an rich woman, she was thrilled at being able accommodate this old man's massively monstrous cock, so deep in her womb. Within a few minutes, pleasurable sensations began developing deep in her. where his cock was embedded into her womb. She stared with a new found passion at this man. Her eyes were now as big as possible, as She felt the swollen & throbbing head of his enormous organ, tickle the most sensitive lining of her womb. After some minutes she was enveloped by a long-lasting feelings. Her own lust grew big. She was proud to give pleasure to this old beggar. Her breasts got like cones. Her nipples became erect and stood straight.

Both were breathing rapidly and sweating more. their bodies were joined. She slowly thrust her hips up a bit further onto his cock trying to accommodate him better. He began thrusting his cock deep in and out of her. Her eyes closed and his hands digging into his shoulders. Up and down he rode. Sliding half of his rigid penis in and out of her. He rammed into her violently like a mad man, she was in ecstasy. She could feel her orgasm building up. She too started shoving her upwards onto his cock, to meet his thrusts into her. Her pleasure was mounting rapidly. Sweat was pouring out from both of them. Her climax was building up faster and she could not control herself any longer. Finally her orgasm tore through her

She screamed, " Aaaaaah. Faster. Faster and Deeper. More deeper. Aaaaaah. Aaaaaah. Oh God! Aaaaaah. I am cumming. Aaaaah. Aaaaah! "

He was very happy while she shouts like this because an rich beautiful housewife begging old beggar for sex. She let herself go completely. he went on pumping in and out of his cock, when she was having her orgasm, she was completely out of breath. She threw her arms around his neck, groaned deeply then thrust her lips on him to kiss. He relaxed for a few minutes and stroked her hair. He kissed her lips, cheeks and forehead. Keeping his throbbing organ in her, he allowed her to rest for a while. she recovered her breath slowly. She understood that he was going to now, take his pleasure from her body. She got ready for his brutal thrusts.

He lifted himself way up and slammed into her again. He began propelling his cock into her like a machine. She was meeting his thrusts, with equally brutal upward thrusts of her own, onto his powerful cock. She began squeezing her pussy as tight as possible, to give his cock more friction. His speed was increasing. After a few more violent thrusts, She could feel the head of his cock swell, all the more. She moaned deeply and groaned, as it spread her even wider apart. He shut his eyes gasping. He grabbed her waist and heaved into her with thrusts. And then the moment came his organ began bucking with incredible force. She knew that he was going to ejaculate into her. He yelled, " Aaaaaah. I am cumming. Aaaaaah. Aaaaaah. Aaaaaah ". she " please dont come inside " hearing this took out his cock with left hand he pulled her head and insert his cock in to her mouth.

The huge volume and force of his cum hitting her and he went on ejaculating into her mouth for a very long time. Then they held each other closely, lips locked and tongues entwined in a passionate kiss, each simply overcome by the force of what they were feeling. he collapsed on top of her. Both regained our breath after a very long time. Amazingly his cock was still semi-erect. She was still paining a lot.

He Said : arati this was an amazing experience for me. I am sure that it was a thoroughly enjoyable fuck for you too, as I observed that your cunt virtually exploded with two fantastic orgasms. As we enjoy one another so much, I want to fuck you regularly when ever i came here 

She : yes, amazingly you made me get two extremely intense orgasms, which were probably the best releases that I have ever had in my life. But I am another man's wife. The mother of child. Good name in society, So how can I sleep with you again?

He said : arati, I understand your loyalty and i promise i do not wish to disturb or force you. But please allow me to fuck you during the day when ever i came here

She : I really don't know what to say 

he : Please arati we can maintain this as secret

She : ok i am also like you, but be careful while entering here. Because if you come daily there is an chance to caught

He : Then i come three day in an week

She : ok

Both got up from the bed. She went to the wash room and looked at herself in the mirror. He came behind her and hugged her again.

He : This is my wedding gift for you

She : thank you

He : How you like the gift

She : It was amazing and i will never forgot this gift

Then she turn on the shower and both cleaned them self. After some time he went out from her house.

Then in same night around 10PM, she heard an door bell and while open the door she find the beggar with an big smile in her face. She was wearing an same silk saree and she also replied an smile. He came in and she closed the door. She turned and asked "I told you to come on day time only right?. But he never listened to her as he rushed towards her hugged her tightly and lifted her in his arms and said "I cant able to control up to morning and i once again want to feel you" She raised her arms over her head with a starring smile at him.

He took her to the bedroom and she opened it then dropped her on the bed, he removed his dhoti and towel then jumped on the bed. He wrapped her legs with him and kissed her randomly on her cheeks, licked it and engulfed her lips into his mouth. He then slowly went down, pulling her saree from her shoulders, threw it below her waist. He kissed her boobs over blouse, then went down further kissing her belly, licking the sweat on her waist and dipped his tongue into her navel. She moaned a bit mmmm hhhaaa as he licked her navel deep inside.

Then ripped her saree from her waist, then lifted her up, made her to sit on the bed, he went behind her and pressed and squeezed her boobs really hard and slowly unhooked her blouse, removed it from behind and threw it on the floor. Her bra was seriously tight and exposing her breasts on top, bottom left and right. He pulled her bra strap down unhooked it, removed it and threw it besides her blouse. She then lifted her arms and held his head as he rubbed his palms over her armpits. 

He then pushed her on the bed, removed her petticoat. She was wearing a black panty. He stepped between her thighs and rubbed his dick on her panty. She said "Common remove my panty and insert it" Hearing that he got really geared up. He raised her legs up, pulled her panty up, removed it and threw it. He then stood on the bed and having a clear look at her hairless pussy, slowly exposing his hard and hungry cock to her.

Looking at his dick she immediately gasped " wow i lucky to have this beggar". He held his cock looking at her nude from top to bottom. He then slowly went down, sat on the bed between her legs, rubbed her pussy with his fingers and dipped his middle finger inside. He dipped his finger deep inside and rolled it inside her pussy. It created a sound inside and she held her breasts tight and moaned aaah aaah ssss mmmm please insert your cock.

He then got really tempted to put his dick inside her and immediately removed his finger from her pussy. He then held his dick with his wet fingers, placed it on her pussy lips and chucked it in. She gasped aaaah and said slowly it could hurt me. He was so hungry to crush her pussy but as if he obey her, he started fucking her by slowly moving his dick up and down inside her pussy. She closed her eyes, grabbed the bed tightly with both hands and kept moaning mmm haaaa ssss hhhaaa mmmm. Her pussy was so wet and sticky that it made a lot of sound as he moved his dick up and down inside her pussy. He grabbed her boobs and gradually increased the speed and pumped his dick fully into her cunt, hitting his waist against her waist.

It was seriously electric inside her as his dick rubbed against the inner walls of her pussy. he also started snoring mmmmhh mmhhh hhmmm as he got really rough fucking her so hard and wild. She started to shout a bit louder aaaahh hhhaaaaa ssssssss hhhhho aaaaaaaahhh mmmmmm. He slowly lowered his body and lied over her taking his hands off her boobs, slowly swiping it over her rough underarms, pushing his arms underneath her and hugged her tightly.

She also hugged him tight with her broad and fleshy arms rubbing his back sensually. They had some really tight and intimate sex as literally stuck over her body with my dick fully immersed inside her hot wet and sticky pussy. Both of us were loving it as she moaned and whispered ohhh this is great aaahhh. He sensed that she is enjoying her intercourse even with old beggar. He got really charged up and started to move his dick once again up and down and rolled it inside her cunt rubbing her flesh inside. by sleeping over her and hugging her tightly. It was really really erotic for both. He lifted his head up and saw her closing her eyes and enjoying hin with a mild smile. He also saw her lips which was so wet and he slowly put his head down and sucked her lower lips into his mouth.

Thy were sweating very heavily but he never bothered. He continued to fuck her very tight and hard and suddenly his dick started vibrating inside her. He felt his cum coming out. He asked " Can i cum inside " she just smiled and hugged and gave kiss in his lips. He could not control his excitement and the feeling of ejaculating inside a rich beautiful woman was seriously unbelievable as he pressed her tighter to his chest and rolled over the bed once with her getting over him. She slept over him as his cum splashed inside her pussy with his cock fully immersed inside her wet and sticky pussy. It was a thrilling experience as he cummed inside arati.

She was a bit heavy to him but he thoroughly enjoyed her sleeping over him as he hugged her sweaty soft body tightly and she locked her legs with him. He also felt that, those few seconds were the best moments of his life. After the ejaculation, They once again slowly rolled over and his dick became a bit soft and small and was almost out of her pussy. As he got on top, both of them were breathing very heavily.

She smiled at him, rubbed his forehead and whispered "How do you feel now?" He could not explain her how delighted he was. In some excitement he told her "Your body is so hot and sexy. I enjoyed it thoroughly." She gave a broader smile and asked "What makes you to do this with me". As she asked softly and in good mood " He told her with a little hesitation Actually "arati, I was looking at you for the last 4 months right from the time you moved to this new house. I used to see you going to temple and getting back home and secretly watch you and admired your beauty. To be straight, I was waiting for this day for the last 4 months. But i never hope you allow me to fuck

She smiled at him surprisingly with eyebrows raised and asked "Ohh is that so? i also never think i was fucked by an old beggar in my own house". Then both kissed again, she asked " So what did you like in me?, I am a 30 year old woman and you are too old but still you were desperate to sleep with me. I want to know what made you feel that way?". He told her "Arati, actually I have a fantasy to fuck middle aged woman. Adding to that you look cute and your milky white skin and broad fleshy arms drove me crazy. Also as you walk the way your ass shakes like bouncing ball seriously tempted me to have you nude on bed. She was even more shocked hearing this and with a smile said "I never ever thought some one like you were looking at me with such intentions in street, Anyways Is your desire fulfilled? Satisfied?"

Without any reply he moved over her and tried to fuck her. But she immediately held his waist, turned at the clock and said "Its already late, Not now i want to sleep" He immediately replied "10 minutes" and without waiting for her response turned her face and kissed her. He felt his cock growing big once again. He put his hands behind her shoulders pressing her boobs. She also spread her legs letting him in. He lowered his buttocks and and placed his dick on her pussy lips and chucked it in and straight away fucked her hard by moving his cock back and forth inside her pussy kissing and licking her cheeks. She initially moaned Mmmm mmmmmm sssssssss hhhmmmm and in a few seconds started screaming aaaahh hhaaaa hhaaaaa hhhhhooo grabbing his back head tightly as he thumped his cock hard and rough inside her wet and sticky pussy hitting his waist against her waist.

After sometime, he felt tired and stopped fucking her rested with his dick inside her pussy. She slowly whispered "I think your time is over. Lets stop now." But he wanted to cum inside her again so without responding to her he grabbed her wrists, raised her arms over her head, raised his upper body and started to crush her pussy by jamming his cock hard inside her cunt. As I kept rubbing his cock on the inner walls of her pussy, it created a serious tickling sensation. In a few seconds, his cock erupted and he felt for the second time, his cum pouring out of his dick into her pussy. It was really erotic and he could not resist pleasure of ejaculation as he tightly grabbed her balloon like boobs after taking his hand off her wrists and rubbing all over her arms and armpits and this time he screamed hhhhhaaaaa hhhaaaa hhhhho aaaaaahhh as his cum literally poured into her pussy.

He slowly slept over her breathing heavily and his cock once again became soft and got smaller and almost came out of her pussy. She slowly rolled him on the bed besides her. She was also breathing very heavily and as he turned and saw her, he noticed some red line marks on her boobs. He realized that they were his finger marks as he squeezed her boobs very hard enjoying his ejaculation. He then slowly went close to her and gently holding her right boobs, sucked her left nipples and drank milk. Her nipples were pointed and sharp and was really tempting. She was taking her breath back but did not prevent him from sucking her nipples and drank her milk. He licked her nipples and sucked the upper part of her boobs into his mouth. He also squeezed her right boobs gently and sucked it into my mouth, licking her and sucking her milk from nipples and she allowed him to do it by just running her fingers through his hair.After sometime, he slept besides her. She had got her breath back by that time and she slowly turned towards him 

She : I really enjoyed having your cock inside me especially the second time

He : I never expect this will happen and your body is seriously awesome

She : I also never expect this

He : Can i come daily

She : No

He : Please

She : Before that can you tell about your first sex experience

He : It was one of the best day in my life when i touch you boobs

She : I am not asking about me

He : Today is my first

She : Don't lie me, morning you told " first time you saw an pink nipples, so don't lie"

He : ok, I have sex with one woman before you

She ok tell about that

He : It already late so i will tell later

She : No please tell it now

He : It was an year back before i came to chennai

She : What her name?

He : Rekha

He started to explain about the incident, Actually an year back when we in north. I was lived with my two friends both are nearly my ages we daily went around some streets and get foods and all shared. We are stay in one ground, there at evening and morning most boys are come to play cricket. There two young collage boys ( Amit and sunil ) have talk with us and they give some snacks and even they give some money to us, They never treat us like an low class people and we also talk with them very friendly. One day they came and never opened the mouth looks very dull. We asked the reason then they told, there is one lady in our street and she was an perfect MILF. We always an eye on her when ever she cross our home, today she insulted very much in the street in front of others when we comment about her boobs. We want to punish her.

Then one of my friend said " bang her and full fill your desire ". All are shocked by his word. But after some discussion all are convinced and planned it to execute in the today night itself because we came to know that she was staying alone tonight, since her husband and son is went to their native place. As per plan they we went inside the house and bang her and we all will in outside and act as security for them. At night 10PM we reached her house, rang door bell and both went inside after she opened the door. Nearly an hour was spend they did not came out, so we all are went near the bedroom window and pee inside.

There we saw an woman around nearly 42-44 years old, fair in color and looks beautiful as they told. She was cring and asking them sorry for what happened on today. Amit sat next to her on the bed and he put his hand on his shoulders, she was totally shocked and shouted "how dare you to touch me?" and she understood what they were planning. She tried to run but, he caught her hand and said "madam you are so beautiful, please it is better to co-operate with us" then sunil said "any way today there is no chance to escape from us if you co-operate there will be less pain and huge enjoyment, so it is better to co-operate with us". Then amit pulled her towards him she fell on him. He then caught both her arms and sunil grabbed her from behind. he said "Oh madam u are looking so beautiful, your boobs and ass are making us mad whenever we saw you" saying this he kissed her neck she was almost like sandwich in between them getting crushed by their heavy bodies. sunil opened the hair pin and her hair fallen on his face 

And he said " I am in heaven now". she was getting irritated by their talk and movements. amit grabbed her head with his palms and kissed her on forehead eyes her nose and then he started kissing her lips. she tried to get free from the grip of amit but he was very strong for her. She resisted much and sometimes she screamed and said " please you in my son's age, I am like your mother". But they did not listen to her. Sunil took off his shirt and pants and was now in inners. she really got frightened and didn't had any idea what to do. she was struggling to get free but couldn't any how. Then sunil caught her hands and amit took off his shirt and pants. She was still struggling to get free from their grip but they were really strong young boys. She pleaded them "pls leave me I'll not tell anyone about this please stop it now". But they simply laughed and didn't show any mercy on her. sunil then grabbed her from behind and pulled her waist towards him. amit started to suck on her lips but she was resisting very much so he gave her a hard slap and she started weeping and started to scream, to stop her scream amit put his lip on hers she pushed him down and tried to escape but it went in no use. 

Amit got angry and gave her another two hard slaps across her face, she nearly lost her conscious, but they showed no mercy. sunil was now rubbing his hands over her belly and inserting his index finger in her belly button and was simultaneously pressing his dick in the crack of her ass. Amit then pulled her sari out and threw it away. She was now in black blouse and petticoat. sunil tongue was running all over her back and he was kissing her violently on her back and biting her neck and ear lobes. Then sunil started to open her blouse buttons one by one. Amit pulled her petticoat down. Now she was only in her bra and panty in front of two two young boys. By now she regained her consciousness but somehow her resistance was less but she was crying. Then both of them became nude in front of her. Her eyes expanded as she saw their dicks, She was terrified by this act. Then she pleaded again to leave her but they were not going to listen to her. They were now getting horny and excited and they told her " madam by seeing your fear on seeing our cock we think you are not having your sex for long time, am I correct?" amit asked, she kept silent, then again sunil asked same question in loud voice she said "yes". Then he said " then we are going to fuck this beautiful hindi teacher ". Then only we came to know she was an teacher. Now we all three also hard by seeing an beautiful housewife just in bra and panty with mangalsutra in her neck. She really maintains her body very well even in this age also she looks good her size must be 38-36-40.

Sunil started kissing her on neck and was fondling her boobs softly over bra. Amit whispered in her ear " madam you are very sexy, and your ass is awesome. She kept her eyes closed and started feeling there touch. Amit asked her to suck their dicks. she refused, so he gave her another slap which was more powerful than the before one and tears came out of her eyes again. But amit had no effect of her tears. He pulled her hairs and a cry escape out of her mouth which enabled him to put his dick in her mouth. She hated all that but was helpless. First she felt a bit weird to suck his dicks but they said " madam if u are not sucking my cock means then we'll make you to force " by hearing this she got more frightened. So she began to suck their dicks one by one and they both were moaning in pleasure, now she started to obey them and also listening to these words she began to suck more violently and taking their dicks till the fullest length she can. she sucked their tips and their balls. 

After some minutes of sucking both their dicks. Then sunil lowered the straps of her bra and then opened the hook of bra. Her boobs were exposed to them. Both of them and we as well delighted to see her huge boobs. Even at the this age her boobs were not saggy it was looking very firm and we all very interested in touching them, sunil took one of them in his hand and started rubbing it very hard pinching her nipples while sucking the other and biting her nipples. she was crying in pain but her cry had no effect on him. Then amit pulled her panty down. Now she was totally naked in front of two boys. They were now looking her body like hungry dogs. She have huge nipples, clean shaved pussy and very nice ass. They were very delighted and said " madam though you are not having sex you are maintaining very good structured body". Then Sunil went near her and started to kiss her lips and sucked them while he started pressing her boobs. Amit was kissing her legs and rubbing her thighs and by now she was co-operating to them and responding to them very well by kissing them back. 

He was sucking her pussy like hungry dog. He inserted his index finger in her pussy and moans were coming out of her mouth and they was delighted to hear her moans. He finger fucked her for a long time. He then sucked her pussy for 10min and then she started to twist her body and pushed amit head further in her pussy and she started to moan louder and had the orgasm of her life after long time and he drank all of her liquid and said "madam your juice is very nice ". sunil was pressing her boobs violently without any mercy. Then again suddenly she pleaded to them to leave her but we know they were not going to stop till they achieve their mission. sunil then lifted her in the arms and lay on the bed and pulled her legs apart as wide as he can she again pleaded him not to insert. But he said that "you bitch better co-operate with us". She closed her eyes as she was now going to be fucked anyway today. Then he placed his dick on the opening of her pussy and rubbed his dick on her pussy. While amit came near her and slept besides and was pressing her boobs.

Now sunil was ready to pump his dick inside her pussy. He took her legs in his hands and parted more wide and with one hand hold his dick in his hand placed it on her pussy. Then he made a gentle stroke and his penis head entered in her pussy and made a harder strokes half of his dick entered into my pussy. He relaxed for a second and gave another harder stroke and his dick totally entered her pussy she started to scream because it has been long time that her pussy was fucked. He immediately started pumping her. She was crying badly. All of her body started to paining badly. He was simply pumping her. After some time her pain seems to be reduced. He was pumping as usual. He pumped her for about 15 minutes and cummed inside her pussy. Now it was the turn of amit his dick was more longer and thicker than sunil. He too shoved his dick into her pussy. This time she felt much more pain than fucked by sunil. She was moaning after sometime and she was enjoying it seems. Amit made much more harder strokes than sunil and was fucking her like a dog. He fucked her for 20 minutes and during this time he pressed her boobs very badly. He then lifted her up and made her sit and came in between and facing each other while sitting in her laps and made harder strokes. She was now enjoying the game. He hugged her in a very tight position and her boobs were crushed against his chest and he also cum in to her.

After some rest they again started to fuck her but this time not in pussy, fucked her ass. In this way they fucked her for another 2-3 hours. And looked they were not going to leave her till morning and we became very horny to seeing this and we all are returned to our our place in the midnight.

He stopped telling his flashback and pulled arati and started to kiss her, But she him away.

She : Tell me how fucked her

He : I can tell it later

She : No, i want to know now itself

He : I am hard now arati, look my cock.

She : But it was interesting, so please continue

He : I am very tired and i want to sleep, please

She looked his cock and it was fully erect." Arati can you give an blowjob " Saying this he pushed her down. She slowly slid down from his lap and got between his legs on her knees. He stood and arati was on her knees, he held her by hair and pressed it against his dick. She tenderly touched it with her hands and rolled it all over her face. She put her lips on his Dick and kissed it tenderly. She was repulsed by the smell it seemed but went on kissing.

She took out her tongue and licked his cock. Then she licked the cock, starting from top licking up to his base. Then she licked the balls. She sucked the balls tenderly. She licked the entire length again. She finally opened her soft lips and allowed his cock to go inside her mouth and engulfed it in her mouth. She began sucking his cock. Slowly, she started moving her head, forward and back. Her head was bobbing in rhythm. He was in heaven, She was moaning while sucking his cock. For about 15 minutes she was sucking him. Suddenly he caught his hair and began jerking her head harder. He clenched his face and arched his back. It was an indication that he was about to cum.

He : Now stop it, I want to splash my cum on your body

She : I want it in my mouth. I want to eat your cum

He : why?

She : It looks good

He : I cannot believe this

She : What?

He : Beautiful woman like you wants my cum in your mouth, I love you arati

She : Me too

He was happy to hear this from arati. He began applying strokes faster and slowly he raised his speed. After couple of minutes, he started moaning loudly closing his eyes and finally he cummed. He pulled out his cock from her mouth and sprayed his cum on her lips and face. Now his face was covered with his cum. She took out her tongue and liked his cum near her face then she got up and went to the bathroom and washed her face and boobs which were filled with his cum. When she came back he was sleeping in bed. She was thinking, how slutty she behaved today and sex with old beggar. Then after some minutes she went and slept in the bed next to him and both are sleeping naked.

I was so hot after hearing this from arati. Next day as i went to school, our peon said correspondent ( seenu )wants to talk with you and then i went to his room.

He : good morning lakshmi

I : Good morning sir

He : How is your teaching experience here

I : its good and enjoying much

He : I want to talk personally with u

I : yes tell me

He : But dont mistaken me

I : tell me anything, no problem

He : As you know inspection went on yesterday in our school 

I : yes

He : There is some problems in the document and they find that.

I : Oh

He : Now they expecting some thing for that

I : They asking money?

He : No

I : Then

He : They asking you

I : what?

He : Thay saw you in our school and they are asking an spend time with you

I : What are taking?

He : please lakshmi

I : I am your friends DIL

He : But pls understand my situation

I : But i cannot do this

He : Yeah i have know you cannot accept this, Now they are not going to give license to our school.please i am beg you, pls help me lakshmi.

I started crying and after some further discussion i accept.

I : ok i will accept

He : Thanks lakshmi

I : But i will not go to lodge

He : I can arrange this in our guest house

Then he called to him and asked about their availability.

He : lakshmi he is happy and he wants you on this weekend

I : ok

He : Thanks you lakshmi

I : But this the first and last time

He : ok.

Then at friday afternoon he again called me and take an half day leave and be ready at 5PM, i will come and pick you. Then i asked latha to care of my daughter and said " i was going to chennai and will be return after two days", she replied ok.

I took an bath and wore red transparent saree with red blouse. At 5PM sennu came and pick me. while going to his guest house

He : Thanks lakshmi

I : its ok uncle ( normally outside school, i will call his as uncle )

He : I never think you will accept

I : I accept this only for you

He : Thanks and you looks awesome this saree.

I just smiled him, We reached his guest house at exactly 7.30 PM ( It was more than 100Km from our place ). My heart were pounding and when we was going to ring the bell my heart beat faster. kamal ( one of the inspector ) came and open the door, he was about 50 years old and dark in colour, he was wearing t-shirt and lungi. I saw an huge smile in his ugly face. Then when we went in rajesh ( another inspector ) was sitting in sofa. he was nearly 35 years old with fair and good looking face.

kamal : wow what an beauty

rajesh : I did not expect she will accept this

Kamal : I always like an housewife like you

rajesh : She is so beautiful and her structure was awesome

kamal : what your husband doing?

I : he is woking in dubai

Kamal : oh then you are not have sex for long time

I : hmm

Kamal : then today is an treat to you

rajesh : whats your age

I : 37

kamal : wow i thought you are 30.

rajesh : i think she maintain her body well

kamal : yes 

rajesh : whats your bra size?

I was ashamed to reply because of seenu uncle presence. but he again asked and with an sht i replied

I : 36

rajesh : thats perfect

kamal : what full size

i : 36-32-36

rajesh : wow

kamal : thats awesome

rajesh : have you sex with other than your husband

I : no

kamal : its time up now we can start

Then seenu uncle left from that place. Rajesh walked up to me, pulling my pallu, which was locked with a pin on the blouse. But with an force he pulled again and the pallu was torn now.

I : please dont force 

He : sorry

Then he removed by dress one by one and with in an short time i was naked in front of them. Both of them are parsing my beauty. Then rajesh take me to bedroom and removed his dresses and without wasting time he interested his cock in my pussy. I never approached like this beacuse all the men will like to kiss an woman first but he is different. "I've been waiting to bang your horny pussy from last night onwards" he whispered, then started fucking me really hard. The motion made my boobs shake in a circular motion. "Ummm" I moaned with my eyes closed and lost myself in the moment. All I could feel was his cock hammering me. I need to tell one thing that i was not have an sex for last one months because vinoth has joined an college in chennai and prabu also moved to chennai for construction an new building.

I was feeling good to have an awesome young mans cock inside me. Then he straightened my legs and put them on his shoulders. He bent forward making me bend in the waist and moved his hands to my butt. My eyes were still closed. his dick was still gently fucking me at ever growing speeds. And with his hands under my butt, he was squeezing and fondling, occasionally poking at my asshole. The was room silent except for the sound of our bodies slapping against each other. Soon I felt his fingers grab my boobs and then squeeze my nipples. Ahhhh, that felt good. His dick was going at it rapidly at the same time his hands were squeezing my boobs and simultaneously playing with my nipples. I feel an another hand on my waist. Immediately I opened my eyes, the hand on my waist was belonged to kamal who was sitting on the bed right next to me. Kamal grabbed my boobs and squeezed it hard. Now rajesh kept his hands on my ass. I pushed myself away from rajesh dick. I went backwards towards the bed. 

Rajesh : What's wrong?

I : please one by one

Rajesh : what

I : i dont want both at same time

rajesh : why

I : please

rajesh : come on lakshmi, it will be great

I : no i cannot accept 

kamal : i will play with your boobs while he fuck

i : no please, only one can be bedroom please

kamal : i will not accept this

rajesh : trust me lakshmi

kamal : we can understand your feeling but you will enjoy very much

Then after some discussions they convinced me.
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 27-12-2018, 04:11 PM