Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
Next day I had a early morning call with my son and wished him on his birthday, I was almost teary eyed watching him so happy and I was missing him a lot on his birthday. After a while, My beautiful wife came in front of the camera and we had a chat for some time. So told me Ayan has taken a holiday from his school and both of them are going to Phoenix mall for some shopping and movies. She also informed me to call during the cake cutting in evening as all of Ayan's friends were coming for his birthday party. I disconnected the Skype call and immediately turned on the Bombay feed.

I could see my wife was dressed in a blue salwar kameez and was looking absolutely ravishing. Her long silky black hair were tied in a ponytail as she bent down to adjust her sandals, pushing her big sexy ass back which was clearly visible from her salwar kameez. She had such a voluptuous body that she could carry any outfit. I almost had an erection just by looking at her dressed in a fairly simple salwar kameez. I saw both of them leaving our apartment for their shopping session. I turned off the screen and started working on some documents which I had to submit to my boss. I knew Menaka would be out for most time of the day today and they won't be returning soon.

I didn't realize when I had fallen asleep in front of the screen, I was woken up by the sound of my front door opening. I checked the clock and figured it must have been close to 5PM in Bombay. I could hear my son's voice followed by Menaka's voice. I turned on my live feed from Bombay and saw my wife walking into our bedroom with lots of shopping bags. I could also see she had trimmed her hair a bit and they had curls at the end, making her already sexy appearance absolutely ravishing. She started stripping off her salwar kameez and was standing in her blue bra and panties in front of the mirror. My hand immediately went to my dick as I saw my sexy wife standing in her bra & panties, she quickly grabbed a towel and went towards the bathroom, her big creamy ass swaying as she walked. I could see her body had a shine and I figured, she must've had a complete body spa session.

I could hear the shower running for quiet some time, Menaka walked out with a towel wrapped around her body. I immediately sat up in front of the screen as my wife discarded the towel and it fell to the floor. Blood rushed to my dick as I saw my wife standing in our master bedroom completely naked. Her big milky boobs bouncing as she walked to the dressing table, I quickly noticed she had shaved her pussy completely, void of any hair on her completely clean and pink snatch. My wife quickly wore a pair of pink lacy bra and panties, which enhanced her look completely and she was looking like a doll. She started searching one of her shopping bags and found a red shiny dress for herself, I figured she had shopped for it for today's birthday party. She quickly wore the one piece which was a shiny red in color and was looking like a supermodel after she was done, I noticed she applied faint shade of red lipstick on her juicy lips and also some mascara near her eyes, accentuating her already god given beauty. She walked out of the bedroom as my eyes were fixated on her big ass as she walked. I figured the dress was a tight fit to her curvaceous body and it accentuated her already perfect figure.

I could hear sounds coming from the living room and figured Ayan's friends must have started dropping in to the party, I had already discarded all the files from my work station as my mind was fixated in Bombay, I cursed myself for not having a video cam set up in our living room as I was unable to see what was going on. Soon I got a video call on my mobile from my wife.

"Hi honey, We are cutting the cake" Menaka beamed from the other end. She gave me a peek of the cake cutting ceremony and I saw my living room was filled with children around the same age as Ayan and also their mothers. Few of them decent looking, but none in comparison to my own wife. Menaka looked like a thousand bucks tonight and I could actually see some jealousy on the faces of few of the women standing next to her.

I had a quick conversation with most of them and disconnected the call, wishing my son a happy birthday again. I turned off the screen but kept the volume on full, I figured this was a perfect time for me to read some books, as it was already close to midnight here in Paris. I didn't realize when I had fallen asleep with a book on my face. I was woken up by my wife's voice.

"Ayan, quickly go and give these plates to Dara and Banke uncle" Menaka told Ayan

I immediately sat upright and turned on the screen, my bedroom was completely empty just like it was before. I also figured there was silence in the living room and thought the birthday party must've ended. I check the clock and figured it was close to 11PM in Bombay.

Ayan came home after giving the plates to both of them and both Menaka and Ayan sat down in the living room, going through all the gifts he had got. Ayan kept on going about how he enjoyed the party and he had got so many gifts. I heard Menaka tell him to go to bed as it was close to midnight. I heard the door to his bedroom close and saw my wife walking in our master bedroom. Menaka still looked fresh as earlier and she just plonked on the bed and opened the laptop next to her. She was lying on the bed and typing something, In a moment I got a email from her saying how she had a fun day with our son and she will call me tomorrow as she was very tired. I read the email and smiled, as I could see her right in front of me on the screen. I saw my wife got a call and figured who was calling her so late at night. I felt a lump in my throat as Menaka bit her lower lip and received the call.

"Hi, what do you want?" Menaka started talking

"You know what I want memsaab, but will you give it to me?" Dara chided from the other end

"Shut up, hehe. Tell me why are you calling so late?"

"Memsaab, The food that you gave us, Banke ate all the food. I was on my daily round when Ayan came with the plates and Banke finished everything. Do you have anything left?" Dara requested her

"Ummmm...Yeah I kinda have. You haven't eaten anything?" I could hear genuine concern in her voice

"Ok come up" Menaka concluded

I felt a piercing blow to my chest and was trembling with fear on where things could go from here. Dara had come up with a genuine excuse and Menaka had invited him upstairs at around midnight. I saw Menaka get up from the bed and considered changing into something normal, but she had a smirk on her face as she started walking to the living room in the same red dress which she was wearing for the party.

I turned on the volume enhancer and focused on what was being said

"Dara, come in" Menaka opened the door quietly and invited him in

"Sit on the dining table and wait, I will bring food for you. No funny business. Ayan is home" Menaka thundered at him

"Memsaab, you are looking like a model" Dara chuckled

"Shut up" Menaka replied to him in mock anger

I could hear plates and some giggling coming from my dining area, I figured Dara had started eating and my wife was enjoying having a conversation with him. I heard her "you eat I will go change quickly"

I saw my wife walking into our master bedroom and turned on the light, I was feeling sweaty as my wife was still dressed in her red one piece with our watchman sitting on the dining table. Few moments later, I saw Dara walk into our master bedroom and standing behind Menaka. I felt a strong lump in my throat watching Menaka and Dara in our bedroom.

"What are you doing?" She whispered as if I was listening in on them.

"What do you think?" Dara pointed to the huge tent in his pants.

She was looking right at him with a shocked expression on her face. Then she caught the huge tent in his pants. Once she saw it, her eyes were glued to it. She took a deep gulp as saliva began to fill her mouth. She bit her lips. Why did she feel like she was hungry for it?

Dara took two steps forward and pushed Menaka against the big french window we had, Menaka was about to say something when Dara pressed his thin lips against Menaka's rosy red lips and kissed her hard. Menaka tried to push him back but failed, Dara had one hand behind her head to keep her steady and continued kissing my wife hard. After kissing her wildly for a few minutes, I saw Dara's tongue dart out and went inside my wife's sweet mouth. Menaka opened her mouth even further to invite his invading tongue as my room was filled with sounds of kissing and grunting.

Dara kept on smooching my wife as his right hand started pulling down the chain of my wife's sexy red dress. Menaka wiggled her shoulders and the red dress fell near her waist, leaving her clad there just in her lacy pink bra. Dara collected the red dress from my wife's waist as Menaka raised her hands in the air, In one swift motion Dara pulled the red dress off her and there it was, My sexy voluptuous wife standing in our bedroom clad in her pink bra & panties. Dara picked her up and started carrying her towards the bed. I was amazed by how easily he picked up my curvaceous wife, guess Gurkhas had strength inappropriate to their thin builds.

He gently walked to the bed and threw her on it.

"I'll be back." he said, raising his little finger and walking towards the bathroom.

My wife, clad in just her underwear, nodded, and sat up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Menaka got of the bed and looked at herself in the mirror. She seemed to have a nervous expression on her face. She ran her palms over her stomach, her sides and her butt. She then walked around the bedroom taking deep breaths and swinging her arms nervously. She went back to the mirror, lowered the front of her panties, and ran her fingers over her newly bald pussy for a few seconds. She then lowered the back of her panties flashing me her naked ass inadvertantly and swayed her hips like a seductive cabaret dancer. That nice round creamy ass looked so intensely fuckable.

"Shit, what am I doing?" she whispered to herself but I could hear it clearly. She pulled her panties back up.

Nervously, she walked back to the bed and sat on the edge facing the webcam. There was a pensive expression on her face. I admired her smooth naked legs and her ample cleavage as she sat there, occasionally sighing in trepidation. She folded her right leg over her left, put her right elbow on her knee and sat there looking into nothingness, her other hand smoothing her newly done hair.

"What am I doing, Prakash? Am I crazy? Will you hate me?"

She said this looking directly at the webcam and for a moment I thought she knew I was watching. But then she looked away and continued her soliloquy.

"I love you and I hope you won't hate me. I really can't control myself. Oh god, maybe I should send him away!"

She started chewing her right finger in nervousness.

"Yeah, I'll send him away." she nodded and said to herself.

That's when the bathroom door opened and Dara walked out. He was completely naked and his dick looked almost fully erect.

"What were you saying?" he asked, approaching the bed and sitting next to her folding one knee.

"Nothing." she said, wrapping her hair around one finger.

Dara walked on the bed and pulled Menaka close to him, Menaka could feel their hot bodies against each other. Dara felt her lacy bra against his chest and was taking in her heavenly scent. Menaka propped herself against his body, feeling his hands massage her ass. It felt good. She bit her lip, staring up close at his coarse face. He pursed his lips for his kiss. Menaka moved her face closer to his, relenting with a kiss. Feeling his mouth on hers, Menaka's body chemistry got to work immediately. What began as small, almost polite kisses soon became more. Then more. Both Menaka and Dara began to lose themselves in the feelings of their lips grabbing and massaging each other. Dara pulled her down until she was laying on top of him. His cock was being pushed up against Menaka's stomach as he grabbed and kneaded her ass cheeks. With both their eyes closed, Menaka and Dara soon found the other person's tongue in their mouth as they tasted one another. Menaka's hair fell around their faces and Dara breathed the smell of her hair deeply. Dara slowed down his lips and pushed to start sharing a sensual kiss with my wife in our marital bed. Menaka was breathing heavily. She paused for a moment.

"Ouch..." she whimpered. She licked his lips before adjusting her hair to the side of her head, reaching back in to continue their slow kiss.

Dara continued to gently kiss her and stroke her shoulders and boobs. Gradually, Menaka seemed to relax. She put her right hand on his arm and gently rubbed it. A few seconds later, her hand disappeared under his arm and moved towards his crotch. Dara moaned a little so I surmised that her fingers were wrapped around his dick. But soon her hand withdrew and started stroking his thighs.

The enhancing filter meant that the sound of their smooches was very loud. After one particularly loud smooch, Dara lowered his head and started kissing Menaka's neck.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ooooooooo" Menaka moaned in a high pitched voice as her left hand started caressing his hair.

Dara's left hand now slipped inside her bra and started fondling her right breast really hard.

"Aaaah!" my wife moaned as he bit her exposed nipple and started sucking on it.

"I love your tits!" Dara hoarsely said.

His hands kept playing with her tits as she pulled his lips back in for a kiss. They kissed like two hormonal teenagers, moving their heads a lot, and pawing each other. Menaka's right hand move from his thigh to his bare chest and started stroking the hair on it. Menaka then locked her hands around his neck and kissed him very hard for a few seconds. Then she broke the kiss and lowered her face, kissing his hairy chest. Dara kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair.

"You got a new haircut for me?" he asked.

"Hmmm." she said, her face going south as she licked his chest.

Menaka's face was making a slow journey south. She nuzzled and kissed her chest hair for a while, then his stomach, and then suddenly, she bent her head even more and I saw my wife's innocent lips wrapped around the watchman's thick naked dick head, and her dainty fingers wrapped around the base.

"No hands!" Dara leaned back and sternly said.

I was amazed and aroused to see my wife obediently follow the watchman's command. She put both her hands on his thighs and slid her ass back a little so she could bend over more in the waist. Her head bobbed up and down on his lap as she gave him a skilled blowjob. Watching this was a revelation. I had never gotten such a passionate blowjob from my wife and here was our watchman getting the umpteenth one.

"I love your warm mouth, memsaab darling!" he said, and then pulling her tits out of the bra cups, added, "and of course, your big jugs."

It was an intensely trashy sight filling my screen. I zoomed in a little. Menaka's nipples were rubbing against Dara's knees as she sucked his thick dick. He started moaning occasionally and caressing her bare arms and shoulders.

After about five minutes of the handless dick sucking, Dara made Menaka straighten and then his mouth and hands attacked her tits that were hanging over her bra cups. She wrapped her arms around his head and started kissing his hair.

His left hand slowly moved from her breasts down over her stomach and slipped into her panties.

"Whoa!" Dara exclaimed.

He raised his head and looked at her.

"You took off the hair?"

She blushed and nodded.

"For me?"

She blushed and shrugged.

Dara got back to sucking her tits and his left hand inside her panties started moving at a furious speed.

"NNNGGGGG...AAAAAA...UHHHHHHHHHHH." Menaka started groaning loudly as Dara's fingers feverishly worked her pussy and clit.

Dara put one of his legs over hers and attacked her tits and pussy with even more intensity. For the next couple of minutes, my room was filled with different moans from my wife.

"AAAHHH YESSSSSS LIKE THAT RIGHT THERE OOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH YEAHHHHH SLOWER NOT THAT SLOW ... ..."

She dropped her arms to the side and leaned back as her watchman lover fingered her expertly. In a couple of minutes, her hips and thighs swayed and shuddered as she had a decent sized orgasm in the arms of her lover. I could not believe what I was seeing and was rock hard myself. Hearing and reading about it was one thing. Watching my wife cum at the hands of our lowly watchman on our own bed...divine!

"Thank you..." Menaka said with genuine gratitude and started kissing his chest again.

Dara leaned back on the bed and she started sucking his dick again. She was now attacking his dick with renewed vigor. In a few moments, Dara raised his legs and wrapped his ankles around my wife's naked back, holding her in the bent subservient position servicing his cock.

"That's right...suck my dick, memsaab...suck it like a lollipop!" he said, gently pulling her hair.

She complied with his request for a few minutes, then raised her head and kissed him. Dara didn't seem to mind the smell of his own dick on her breath. He leaned back until he was lying down on the bed and with his legs, dragged Menaka on top of him. She put her hands in his hair and started kissing him, laying on top. As they kissed, Dara finally reached for her bra hooks and took the flimsy thing off.

My wife was now wearing only her panties as she squirmed and writhed on top of her lover, kissing him like a hungry teenager. I was taken aback by the level of passionate intensity in their kisses. This didn't just seem like a convenient booty call or a no strings attached fling. This seemed something more meaningful and that partly terrified me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] 6 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version) - by ShadowRising321 - 13-03-2023, 11:04 AM