Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
Next day started as usual with a video call with my beautiful wife and my lovely son Ayan, I wished him on his birthday and promised him to bring a nice gift for him from France when I return home. My son excitedly told me that Menaka had planned a birthday party for him and all of his friends were coming in the evening. I got to know all his plans for the day as he continued with his updates for his birthday.

As soon as Ayan left, Menaka had a serious expression on her face and started speaking in a low voice
"Prakash, do you remember what I told you yesterday?" Menaka was tensed

"Yes dear, You saw Dara fucking Vimla in her ass on the terrace" I quipped

"Honey there's something I need to tell you" Menaka looked at me with her puppy eyes

"Tell me babe, I won't judge you" I realised Menaka couldn't hide it any longer from me

"Actually, yesterday as I went to the main gate to receive Ayan from the bus stop, I noticed Ayan had already started walking home with Dara. Dara was holding his bag and water bottle as both of them saw me and smiled. Ayan told me Dara uncle was already at the bus stop. I avoided eye contact with Dara and Ayan was also there with us at that time. Soon we entered the lift as Ayan continued talking to him about the latest happenings at his school. In the lift, I saw Dara was trying to catch a glimpse of my cleavage as I was wearing a saree in the afternoon. As I reached for the main door, Dara was standing pretty close to me and soon entered our flat with Ayan's school bag and water bottle."

"Menaka, you allowed him to follow you to our flat" I raised an eyebrow as I questioned her

"Prakash, it's not like I had a choice, He was carrying Ayan's bag and water bottle" She reasoned back

"Ok, continue"

"As we entered the flat, I asked Ayan to go freshen up and I will serve lunch for him. All this time Dara was standing there patiently looking at the ground waiting for Ayan to go" Menaka continued

"As Ayan left the living room, Dara walked towards me and told me that ever since our fight, he has taught a lesson to Banke and he will never interfere in our business. He had left Banke with bruises on his rib cage and face. That Banke has promised him on his life and how much he respects him." Menaka concluded with a sigh from her mouth

"And you believe him?" I asked her non chalantly

"Yes I do Prakash. These Gurkhas are men of their word" Menaka sighed at me

"Ohh, looks like you know a lot about them" I had a rage of jealousy as my wife was praising our old gurkha watchman

"Oh is it Prakash? You go around bedding half the European women and I can't praise our watchman?" Menaka immediately caught my jealousy and thundered at me through the screen

"I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean that" I tried to diffuse the situation

"There's something more" Menaka blushed and turned a shade red

"As Dara finished telling me that Banke won't interfere from now, I told him that's good but I still need some time to re-consider my choices and till then he also shouldn't interfere in our life. But......" Menaka paused

"But what dear?" I was waiting with awaited breath

"As I turned to lay down the plates on the dining table, I didn't realize I was exposing my milky creamy back to Dara as I was wearing a low cut designed blouse. Dara stepped forward and put both his arms around my waist and grabbed me from behind" Menaka was tensed and I could sense the fear in her voice.

"I tried to wiggle free from his grasp, but also at the same time his rough hands and his embrace felt so nice, so familiar at I was kind of missing his touch. I didn't realize when Dara held me tightly and put a big chunk of my flesh in his mouth and bit me hard on my back. I let out a muffled scream as I was shocked by his actions, Dara didn't let go of me or my skin in his teeth, nibbling and biting at my exposed back and saying how much he missed my sexy body and that she should forgive him" Menaka was turned on as she was narrating the story

I could clearly see on her face how much she was turned on by this latest incident, I was sure things would have progressed further if my son was not at home. Somehow I felt my heart sink again as my wife was back to being cozy with our watchman. I was sure it was a matter of time before his Gurkha dick breached her cunt again.

"And Ayan?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing from my wife, especially with our son Ayan being home

"I'm coming to that part, I heard Ayan coming out of his room. I quickly pushed Dara back with all my might and covered my back with the pallu of my saree. Dara stumbled backwards as he was not expecting such a reaction from me and when Ayan came to the living room, everything was normal" Menaka winked at me as he finished telling me how they avoided getting caught

"You describe it so non chalantly like you loved it" I tried to test her again

"Maybe......Maybe not" Menaka winked at me again

I was happy that even though my wife lied to me initially, she came out with the truth and that actually explains the hickeys on her sexy back. I was still skeptical whether this is the complete truth or my wife was still hiding something from me.

She also filled me with details of how she and Ayan were going out for shopping followed by spa sessions for his birthday. I wished her good day and logged off. Promising her that I will call in the evening during his birthday party.
[+] 7 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version) - by ShadowRising321 - 12-03-2023, 11:26 PM