Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
I just sat there staring at the screen, my prim proper sexy wife was lying to me non chalantly about our watchman. I couldn't believe what I just saw on my laptop screen. I was tempted to call her back and tell her that I saw the hickeys on her back and she should stop lying to me. I somehow resisted the urge to call her, as she would immediately realise I am secretly watching everything she is doing with her lover.

I kept on twisting and turning on my bunk bed, unable to sleep. I was having a mild headache after what had just
happened. Menaka my wife had turned from a obedient, honest housewife to this cheating, manipulative version of her which I had never expected. I kept on staring at the ceiling as early morning rays of sunlight was passing through the window and falling on the wall adjacent to me. I didn't realise when I fell asleep on my bunk bed.

Next day as usual after Ayan went to school, I skyped my wife and her pretty face came on screen.

"Hi Prakash" she beamed through my screen

"Hi darling, how have you been? You look happy" I added sarcastically

"Why shouldn't I be happy? Do you know what's tomorrow?" She asked

"What?"

"Prakash. Seriously?" Menaka glared at me through the screen

"What's tomorrow Menaka?" I tried to recollect but failed

"It's Ayan's birthday dear" Menaka had a dejected look on her face

"Oh shit. I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me" I tried to excuse out of the situation

I noticed a small shake of the head from Menaka, followed by a smirk. Like she was expecting me to forget our son's birthday. I avoided eye contact with her.

"So how's it going with Dara?" I tried to change the subject

"That's all you care about? Forgot your son's birthday but want to know every detail about the watchman" I could see genuine anger on her face

I kept quiet and continued avoiding eye contact with her, I knew she had me cornered.

"Actually, I wanted to tell you something Prakash, I hope you won't be angry after I finish telling you what happened" Menaka smiled shyly and blushed a little.

"Tell me everything honey" I was feeling a little better as I thought my wife was going to share all the details with me.

"So after I had a chat with Dara regarding ending our affair, he started his usual blackmailing by taking Vimla to the terrace every night and chatting to her in front of me. They used to purposely hang out in front of the main gate as I went to the bus stop to drop Ayan and get all touchy and pushy in front of me." Menaka took a pause

"And?" I knew there was more

"It kind of had an effect on me, as I managed to ignore them for 2 days. But on the third day at night after Ayan went to sleep, I carefully managed to sneak out of our house and went to the terrace. I noticed the door to the terrace was open, I think Dara kept it open on purpose as I guess he knew I would give in to the temptation. And....oh god this is so embarassing." Menaka blushed and bit her lower lip. This time she was avoiding eye contact

I stayed silent and waited for her to continue

"I tip toed on the terrace and could hear decently loud grunts coming from behind the water tank. There I could see.....
Omg Prakash I don't know how to tell you. Dara was standing facing the water tank, one leg on the wall for support and with one hand he had a hold of Vimla's hair"

"And Vimla?" I nudged her

"Vimla had her face buried in his hairy ass and Dara had a strong grip on her hair, pushing her head in his ass and grunting loudly as Vimla was eating and licking his dirty asshole." Menaka had turned red and her voice was hoarse as she finished

"What? Vimla was licking his asshole? That ugly old Nepali gurkha" I sat up straight on my chair

"Yes Prakash, oh god it was so erotic. There's more" She blushed

"After getting his asshole licked by the young maid Vimla, Dara roughly pushed her down and got behind her. He dove face first in her bony skinny ass and started licking and spitting on her asshole. Few more minutes of licking and spitting on her asshole, Dara roughly placed a foot on her face and held her in that position and in one stroke shoved his big black thick cock in her asshole. Oh god Prakash, wish I could tell you her moans and the sounds of her skin slapping as his big dick worked like a piston on her perky little asshole. And......."

"And what Menaka?" I noticed she was silent

"That's when I bumped against the metal door separating the terrace into two sections, creating a sound loud enough for them to hear. I noticed both of them panicked and immediately looked back at me" Menaka clicked her tongue

"I just blushed and ran away from the terrace"

"Menaka you naughty vixen" I laughed at her

"Your voice has turned so hoarse darling, looks like it turned you on" I nudged her to open up even more, I was tempted to ask her about the hickeys on her back. Somehow I could tell she was not yet ready to share that part with me.
[+] 5 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version) - by ShadowRising321 - 12-03-2023, 07:52 PM