Adultery Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1-COMPLETED
Kavi's Master Plan Unravelled

I was pretty sure Kavi had planned all this. She had been sexually frustrated by me probably from the day we got married. This was an elaborate plan to brainwash me into thinking I was effeminate, so that she could do as she liked with my full support. The way she kept asking why I had stayed silent during the first three weeks when she was dallying with Prem was an attempt to make me believe that in my subconscious I was OK with her having a boyfriend, that I was a cuckold. She had kept on playing me against Prem over how much more attached he was to her than me. It didnt seem to matter how much I said I loved her, how clear my desperation was to get her back, how obvious to anyone that I worshipped her. She was using my love against me. She was using that love to chain me to her in exchange for letting her do as she wanted, to have any man she wanted with my blessing.
I was sure that Prem was a convenient pawn in her plan. He was the heavy hitter, the menace against meek little me. Once I was tamed, I was now pretty sure that Prem would be kicked out, so that she could start her adventures properly. That first time with Mangal, the alcohol and ganja, she had made a play for Mangal by blatantly showing her self, not wearing panties and Prem had recognized it. He had kicked out Managal as soon as possible. His jealousy was evident in the rough sex they had but she had seemed to enjoy it, buoyed by the alcohol and ganja. This time with Mangal, it was all about acceptance. Acceptance of anyone she chose. Was this the tip of the freedom she craved? Was this the type of freedom she wanted? That was not my scene at all.
Did I love Kavi? Fervently so. But now what? How would MY love transcend what she had become, what she had been doing to me? What she had been doing with Prem? I didnt know. It was simply unforgiveable. Did she love me?? I was very doubtful. She had kept be bouncing around to ensure that I longed for her. Suddenly loving and caring, like that trip to the doctor to remove my plaster cast, and then casting me adrift by going back to Prem, giving all kinds of bullshit reasons why she had to look after him. After all, we couldnt treat a guest like that!!! She was making sure I was chained to her love!
Deep inside, I knew that the cause of all this was me. My sexual inadequacy. I believed other men were better in bed than me. I was just an apology of a man. Only good for bringing in the money. And forget about fathering a kid!! So the key had to be in sexual satisfaction. Where do I start? What do I need to do? Was it too late now? Clearly, she had given up on me. Wasnt that why all this was a happening? Anyway, I had everything to gain. Talking to Mangal and the video seemed an obvious starting point.
I drifted off to sleep.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-12-2018, 04:02 PM