Adultery Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1-COMPLETED
With Confidence, Half the Battle is Won

Holy shit! I thought. Mangal, with a tiny cock had made Kavi come three times in about fifteen minutes, and the last time, while he was in her ass. I would have to have a very serious chat with Mangal, I decided. And I had the video too. I couldnt remember when I was last so happy. I hurried into the bathroom, threw the soiled pyjama bottom in the bathroom and washed myself quickly. Would I be able to speak to Mangal before he left?
After a while I heard sounds. It was Mangal trying to leave quietly. There was no sign of Kavi. She must have fallen asleep or passed out. I went out to the sitting room just as Mangal was putting on his top.
I looked at him knowingly. He looked at me with guilt. Please dont tell Prem. I didnt mean to do any of this. She just forced me.Dont worry, I said.Can you give me your contact details? I want to talk to you about some things
He took out his wallet pulling out business card but his fingers seemed to have fumbled and it fell on the side table, on top of the recent letters and bills. As he picked up the card, he noticed that most of the letters were addressed to Mr and Mrs Manu Sharma, Mr M and Mrs K Sharma, Manu Sharma or Kavi Sharma. I caught his eye and his face dropped, Manu, Im so sorry! Believe me I had no idea. The last time I came, I thought you were the servant. This time you were her cousin. Im not like that. Please believe me. This evening at the market, she called me to help her with her shopping. I didnt meet her there.
Mangal, take it easy. Its a long story. But none of this is my doing. Lets meet somewhere tomorrow. It could get very awkward if she wakes up and finds us talking like this. We shook hands and I saw him out. The irony of it all. Shaking hands with a guy that had just fucked my wife under my own eyes and not only that but ass fucked her too!! And she had clearly enjoyed it!
But somehow I felt good, suddenly felt very good. A huge weight seemed to have been lifted off me.
I checked on Kavi. She seemed to have fallen asleep on her stomach. Mangals semen oozing out of her ass copiously, mixing with her own juices. I got some paper towels and cleaned up my semen on the floor by the door. I left the light on and returned to my room. It was barely 8.00pm and we hadnt had dinner yet, the dinner that I had loving made for us. The flowers were on the dining table, waiting to be appreciated by the beauty I had bought them for. I went into my room and transferred the video to a thumb drive and hid it in a small pocket, deep in my computer bag. Then I deleted the video from my phone. I lay down, feeling totally relaxed. Until I figured out what to do, I would have to continue behaving as normal. Kavi would notice any slight change in me. Prem, would be easier to handle. The feeling of confidence began to creep up on me, my thinking seemed a lot clearer
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-12-2018, 03:59 PM