Adultery Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1-COMPLETED
The Revelation

Now feeling sick to death, I scrambled out towards Prems room like a moth towards a flame. I peeped into the room. Kavi was lying on her back, her skirt up around her stomach and her breasts bared. I watched as Mangal slid his hands up and down her bare thighs and over her pussy while his mouth alternated between her two breasts. Kavi was not holding back her moans, she had to be soaking by now. I waited for the inevitable with racing pulse.
With one strong motion, Mangal took off her panties. Then he unbuckled his pants and slid off his underpant. I watched with bated breath to see his monster, the monster about to plumb her depths. As he turned to position Kavi for entry, his cock came in view. I let out an involuntary cry and Kavi looked up and met my stare. She smiled knowingly and thrust her hips forward forcing Mangal to concentrate on her. She looked away from me towards Mangals crotch, waiting for his cock to impale her. Then her smile froze. What I saw sent a rush of joy through me! Even if this muscle mountain was going to fuck my wife, I felt glad. GLAD BECAUSE HIS COCK WAS TINY!! Yes!! About the same size as mine. I looked at Kavis face, waiting for her to be penetrated by that tiny cock, to enjoy her surprise.
What the began Kavi but Mangal aimed at her pussy and lunged forward quickly into her slippery slit. Kavis face went blank for a moment and I saw her trying to thrust her hips forward, searching for the non-existent monster. Buried to the hilt, Mangal started thrusting with enormous power. He held Kavis hips at a particular angle as he pounded, her clit under vigorous attack, her moans started to rise, preventing her from saying anything. Manu could hear them both breathing deeply. These were deep, primeval satisfying sounds. Within moments Kavi was squirming, voice rising to a scream as she reached her climax. Mangal continued thrusting a little slower, keeping her on her plateau, while she came down from her climax. He then pulled out and went down on her, licking from her ass upwards, nibbling her clit, all the way to her nipples and back again. As her arousal increased, she grabbed his hair and forced his head towards her clit.
Mangal had other ideas. He flipped her over onto her stomach and pulled her bottom up. He started licking again from her clitoris, slowly extending until he reached her ass. With one finger rubbing her clit, he began to circle her anal ring with his tongue. As she approached another climax he removed his finger and entered her from the rear. He seemed to take a bit of time to angle her, moving in and out, listening to her moaning. Then he began pumping, long medium speed strokes, taking care to maintain a certain angle. Very soon, Kavita let out another scream as she reached her second climax in a matter of five minutes or so. As she climaxed, Mangal quickly reached towards her oozing pussy and coated his fingers. Then he slipped his index finger in her convulsing ass and circled it to try to expand her sphincter. I was filled with horror and revulsion at what I knew was going to happen. Had she had anal before? I doubted if she'd allowed Prem and no way in hell had I been there!! They always seemed to end in the missionary way when I happened to be watching. Anyway, they could have done it. Why not? She'd been happy to do a threesome with Gowrie, she could do anything. She was Prems bitch, wasnt she?
Even as I watched, Mangal inserted his thumb into her ass and did the same circling. While Kavi continued in the throes of her climax, Mangal removed his cock from her pussy and gently but firmly pushed against her ass, the convulsing sphincter swallowing him in. Within seconds he was in and started to slowly move in and out. By now Kavi had realized what had happened and her moaning had stopped. She struggled against Mangal. “Stop! Noooo!! Get off me! her voice muffled by the bedclothes as she was face down. With the fingers of his left hand, Managal stroked her clit and pussy as he started to increase the speed of his thrusts. Kavis cries had changed to slow moans as she began to respond to the combined assault on her pussy and ass, pushing her backside to meet Mangals thrusts. My pulse rate had to be off the scale. My blood was pounding away in my head as I watched Kavi. I leaned for balance against the door and I collapsed on the floor as the door opened. But they didnt seem to notice. Her moans started to rise as Mangal began to thrust with all his might, sending shock waves along Kavis body. Then I heard her cry out in her climax for the third time. Mangals cock succumbed to the continuous convulsions of Kavis pussy and his well muscled buttocks clenched fiercely as he jetted his sperm into my wifes pussy. He held his position for a moment before letting her go and collapsed by her side.
I knew I had to get away before Kavi recovered. As I struggled to get up I leaned against the floor for support and my hand slipped and I dropped the phone. With horror I looked down and saw some whitish liquid, what looked like cum, a lot of cum. My eyes fell on my dripping cock and I realized that it was my cum. When had I come??? I picked up the phone and scrambled to get out of the room before Mangal could turn and was in my room in seconds.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-12-2018, 03:55 PM