Adultery Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1-COMPLETED
Alcohol and Ganja

I watched as Kavi picked up the soda bottle from the coffee table and went forward to pour out the soda for Mangal. She stood right in front of him and bent over slightly, reaching across to his semi-outstretched hand, as she poured. Her legs were almost touching his and his face must have been barely two feet away from her breasts. Her blouse left her midriff bare, showing off her nicely toned flat stomach, highlighted by her navel that stared out like an unblinking third eye. I could see Mangal staring at her exposed cleavage. That blouse was designed for maximum exposure. I felt the familiar churn in my stomach. This was not going to be good. By letting her have her way with Mangal, and it was looking very likely, was I really showing my love and trust for her? How could this be a reflection of my love and trust? She was deliberately setting up to fuck another guy, for fucks sake!! Was this going to be another humiliation? Besides his muscles, he was bald and quite ugly and the beard only made him look rougher. May be she liked rough men, like how Prem fucked her last time Mangal had been here. What was she trying to prove? I felt my penis stir as I watched her. She would always have that power over me.
Are you sure you won’t have ANYTHING ELSE with your soda?asked Kavi, gently swinging her hips.
No, no, no! Mangal burst out, quickly raising his eyes from her breasts to her face as she moved back to the table to pour her whisky out. Hurriedly, Mangal took a few sips from his glass.
Um Kavita paused. Better with soda, I think. Would you?she said looking at Mangals glass. Sure! Managal managed to say. She poured some soda from his glass into her whisky, looking directly at Mangals eyes. Then she sat down next to him on the sofa.
Why did she have to do that? She barely knew him. She should have sat opposite him on the other sofa like any decent wife.
We never met a Bollywood stuntman. We seen you from time to time at the gym but what do you actually do? she asked conversationally as she took a few sips.
Oh, I double for the actors in all kinds of scenes replied Mangal modestly.
As long as they were only talking, I was fine. But I knew that Kavi couldnt hold her drink and it would only be a matter of time before she would lose it. A vague sense of foreboding came over me.
I suppose you need to be very fit for all those action stunts
Well, yes. But I need to have a muscular physique for the close up body shots. You know these days all the actors have to look handsome but also muscular. Look at Salman Khan
Oh, yes! Isn’t he gorgeous!! I love him!! declared Kavi, giggling merrily. By now she had finished her peg and reached for the bottle for another peg. She was going to lose it any time now. What was she going to do? I was sure it would humiliate me in some way considering her dress and demeanor. Why? Would she fuck him in front of me? Right now I wouldnt put it past her.
What sort of body shots do they take? I mean do you do hot scenes? she continued giggling.
Yes, most of them are in hot scenes. Sometimes actors and actresses dont want to do those close ups and I step in.
She slid closer to him and reached for his arm, “Wow! Eighteen inches?” she said touching his bicep.
I wonder what it feels like to be in one of those shots?” with that she brought his left arm to between her breasts.
Mangal was taken by surprise and he flinched away from her. Bhabhi?.... Your husband.Prem!.... Please!he said.
Come on! You must be used to this, you do it so often. He relaxed as she put her right arm around his neck. She was rubbing his left bicep but started to move across to his chest.
Suddenly she got up and said with a giggle Give me a minute, I need to powder my nose
I watched horrified as she came unsteadily towards me. I hurriedly lay down as she walked in.
Darling, I know youre awake. Are you enjoying the show?
Why was she doing this? I swallowed, my mouth dry, as I croaked Kavi?
She reached for my groin and massaging my semi erect penis, See, I knew youd enjoy it. With that she went back to Mangal, leaving the door more open. I cursed her. She wanted me to see everything.
When she got to Mangal, she just sat down on his lap. Mangal barely had time to move his head back, her breasts rubbing on his face as she sat down. No man would be able to resist what I knew would come next. What if Prem was here? What if he saw her with Mangal? I realized my time had come. I picked up my cell phone and switched it to record video. I crept towards the door, trying to stay hidden. I held out the phone as unobtrusively as possible to get a better picture.
Do you have any ganja, she asked.
Yup, replied Mangal, reaching into his trouser pocket, pulling out a reefer and a lighter. He lit it, took a drag and passed it to her. She took a drag and then another one, blowing smoke in Mangals face. Manu watched with a feeling of terror as her demeanor changed. She already looked spaced out, relaxed, with a faint smile on her face. He had never had drugs or even tried any. There were too many nasty effects, as he recalled from his college days.
Dreamily, she asked, Where were we? Oh, yes! Youre going to show me what its like in those hot scenes!]Her face was inches away from his. I prayed that Mangals decency would come out and that he would push her off.
She leaned forward and lightly brushed her lips against his, moaning softly. I bet you love it when they do this. Dropping all pretence, she opened her mouth and started giving him a sloppy kiss. No man would be able to resist this, and sure enough, I watched him respond. As their lips and tongues thrashed about, she started rubbing her ass on his lap while pulling up his top. I knew it was arousing a monster, he was bigger in build than Prem. With the alcohol and drugs taking effect, she wantonly rubbed her hands all over his chest, savoring and squeezing his hard muscules. He wasnt as hairy as Prem and reminded her of Manu. She liked that. Mangal had by now ripped open her blouse and was massaging her breasts desperately. With nipples now poking out angrily, she gasped, Lets go to the bedroom. With that, Mangal simply stood up with her hanging on to his neck and walked into Prems room, kicking the door. But the door didnt close properly, there was about a six inch opening.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-12-2018, 03:51 PM