Adultery Rinku – The Tease!!
Rinku – The Use!! (Part 10)

Jiju grinned as he tugged away my sari with the end of the pallu still clenched between his teeth!!!
I twirled as my sari was pulled away from my body, slowly revealing my bare-naked legs (since I had not worn a petticoat underneath)!!!!
Soon, I was left wearing just my blouse, the bra beneath it & my black panties!!!! 

As soon as Jiju peeled off my sari, I moved closed to him, still moving my hips in rhythm, crushed my breasts against his hairy chest & kissed him passionately on his lips!!!!!

Jiju’s hands groped my bums hard, pushing my panty deep within my butt cheeks, while I slipped my own hands around his underwear & pulled it down, leaving his humongous cock exposed!!!!!!

I danced away from him, but not before caressing his throbbing penis gently with my fingers!!!!!!
…….
……….
I returned to the center, fondling my seminude body with both my hands!!
…….
……….
Still swiveling along with the music, I approached the delivery man standing on the right side of Jiju!!!!

I reached backwards with my hands, undoing a button of my blouse while I rubbed my breasts on the man’s naked chest!!!!
Slowly, I turned around & pushed backwards towards the man’s crotch & began rubbing my bums on his engorged groin, while he groped my boobs & then began undoing the remaining buttons of my blouse!!!! … Of which there were not too many to begin with!!!!!
As soon as he slipped my blouse down my arms, I tilted my heads towards him & murmured, “UUmmmm!!! …. Mai Rinku bhabhi!!!! ……. Tera naam kya hai, darling?”

He nuzzled at my pony tail as my bums’ ground against his crotch while his hands pulverized my boobs through my bra & then said insultingly, “Tu Rinku bhabhi nahin hai!!! …. Tu Rinku kutiya hai!!!! …… Aur mai iss Rinku kutiya ka Chodu kutta hoon!!!!!”

I pressed down with my own palms, over his hands, which were still groping my tits & pressed hard on them for a while before slowly freeing my already aching breasts from his clutches!!!!!
Dancing to the tune playing in the back ground, I turned around & kissed him full on his lips, allowing his slimy tongue to probe my gasping mouth & mumbled even as we our lips continued to rub against each other’s, I said, “MMuaaahhh!!! ….. tum se mil kar khushi hui mere …. Chodu!!!”

I rubbed myself against him for a while, then still dancing, I slowly reached down & pulled down his undies, revealing another wickedly curved throbbing prick!!!!!

I gave this cock a rub with my palm, just as I had done with Jiju’s mammoth male appendage & then slunk back to the center of my dance floor!!!!!!

I could see the uncontrollable lust in the men’s eyes & to be frank, but an even stronger desire lurked within me!!!! 
A desire to have the 4 men wrapped around my naked body, their eager penises shoved deep within me!!!!! 

………. ‘OOHHh!!!’ I moaned at the thought & from the corner of my eyes I saw Jiju goad the remaining 2 guys!!!!

I smiled to myself, all 5 of us were equally aroused!!!!! ……. None of us could wait much longer!!!!! 
Neither the men could wait to pounce on this shameless hot bitch, nor could the shameless bitch herself hold on much longer to be set upon by these randy aroused men!!!!

I looked at Jiju & he nodded towards the 2 men who still were wearing their undies!!!
I blew Jiju a kiss & gyrated towards one of the 2 men but I also beckoned to the last man to join me!!!!
………
………..
……………..
The man I had beckoned to reached me before I could reach the third man & he grabbed me in a clinch with his palms wrapped around my already molested breasts!!!!

“OOoww…….UUummmmuuahhhh!!!!!” I began to yelp but he planted his tobacco laced mouth over mine & began lapping around my lips with his thick wet tongue!!!!!

His tongue was so thick that the instant he kissed me, I imagined that thick tongue probing my cunt, which instantly sent a tremor coursing through my body!!!!!

Even as we kissed each other, I felt a hard bump against my bums & a glance proved my assumption to be right!!!!
The fourth man, following Jiju’s instructions & also not wanting to waste any more time, had moved behind me!!!

He was grinding his crotch against my perfectly rounded butt!!!!!

I allowed both to grope me freely till I broke lip lock & crooned at the thick tongued man, “Hi darling!!!! …….. Mai Rin..k..u….!!!!” ………… “Haan!!! Haan!!! Pata hai…saali madarchod!!! ……… Tu saali Rinku kutiya hai!!!! …….. Aur mai tera ‘Thoku’!!!!!”

Thoku, replied rudely & with equal roughness slipped his calloused hands behind my back & unhooked my bra!!!!!

“OOhhh!!!” I gasped as if shocked at being stripped topless & wrapped my arms around my tits, covering them coyly!!!!!

Thoku laughed derisively & flung my bra on to the kitchen platform, caught hold of my pony tail & pulled me closer to him for another kiss even as I reached down & pulled down his undies!!!!

I felt the tip of his cock rub against my naked thighs & realized that this man too was sufficiently well-endowed where it mattered the most!!!!

Thoku kissed me!!!!
“Muuuaaahhh!!!! …… Ummmmm!!! …..MMM..a.aahhh!!!!” ……… ‘SPLATTT!!!’ ‘SPLATTTTT!’ …… “OOO!!! …..AAAOOOWWW!!!”

My moans were replaced by my muffled cries as the last remaining man began slapping my bums, hard & mercilessly!!!!

Thoku retained his firm grip on my ponytail as he snogged me with disdain while the last man slipped his hand across my flat tummy, fingered my deep round navel & then shoved his hand inside my panties!!!!!

“Saali!!!! Rinku!!! ……… Abhi se itni geeli hai ….. Jab hum charo tujhe pelenge….. tab kya hoga tera? …. Meri jaan!!!!” he said as he bit me on my naked shoulder & then bit me on my cheek!!!!!

Without pulling away from Thoku’s kiss, I managed to grasp the last dressed man’s underwear by the elastic & dragged his undies as far down as I could & felt a nice heavy thud against my naked thigh!!!!

I was in the seventh heaven of delight!!!!! ……… 4 humongous cocks hanging from 4 sex crazed men …… surrounding one of the world’s most voracious bitch who has an unquenchable desire for uninhibited sex!!!!!

My eyes welled up with tears!!!! …….. Tears of joy & ecstasy just imagining my immediate future with these desirable brutes!!!!  
My pussy too wasn’t going to be left behind & I felt a steady moistness spread from within my vertical lips which were pulsating of their own accord, as if trying to open up & be ready to swallow all the 4 cocks at once!!!!! 
…….
Finally, Jiju had had enough of it & suddenly, he barged through the 2 men molesting me, grabbed me by my tits & then pulled me backwards roughly!!!

The brute simple lifted me off my feet as if I was but a rag doll!
Instantly 2 of his employees pulled my legs upwards while another pulled away my panties, leaving their bitch bhabhi completely naked!!!!

Jiju dropped me back onto my feet & I looked around shamelessly with an openly inviting look on my face, waiting expectantly to see which of these horny men would take me first!!!!!
………
…………
……………..
But it was Jiju who leapt at me!!!! He grabbed me by my hair from behind & then turned me around & kissed me hard!!!!!

He grasped my throat with his other hand & throttled any sound that might have emanated from it!!!!

My mouth was covered by Jiju’s mouth, his hand strangling me!!!! I was struggling for breath & should have panicked but in reality, I was quivering as my pussy gushed uncontrollably!!!!

Only after Jiju had had his fill, did he shove me away from himself & towards another man ……….. but with his fingers wrapped around my throat strangling me mercilessly!!!!

He allowed me to draw just a breath or so ensuring I did not suffocate & pass away as he dragged me from one man to another so they could kiss me & grope me savagely!!!!!

I winced & cringed as they manhandled me!!!!!........... But I did not raise a finger to stop them!!!! ……… After all I was even more aroused than they were!!!!!
………….
…………………….
In fact, I reached down, grabbed which ever cock I could manage to reach & began pumping their erect shafts!!!
…….
………..
Soon, after being passed around twice amongst the men, I found myself back with my lips wrapped around Jiju’s mouth!!!
While I hungrily reciprocated Jiju’s lapping tongue with my own, Jiju’s groping hand crawled lower down my body & he began finger fucking my already soaking cunt!!!!

My body began reciprocating to his fingering which was becoming faster & deeper with every thrust!!!

As I heaved & gasped, one of the men raised my leg & pushed it upwards!!!!

I had barely had time to realize what was happening when I felt one of their massive cocks penetrate my asshole!!!!!

As I began to moan my lips were roughly covered by Jiju’s cavernous mouth & his slimy tongue probed the insides of my mouth disdainfully!!!!

His hand moved over my throat & he began to choke me again, preventing even the tiniest gasps from escaping from within me!!!!

Then, as my ass was torn asunder by the thick shaft pumping in & out of it, Jiju shoved his massive dick into my pulsating pussy!!!!

“Y…eee…..ssss……UUUummmm!!!!” I gasped in spite of being throttled!!!!!!

I am sure my face & body revealed how intensely pleasured was I, since one of the men commented “Boss!!! The slut seems be enjoying what we are doing to her!!!!”

Jiju grunted dismissively & dragged me off the cock that was pumping my ass!!!!
He pulled me off so roughly that my agonized shriek was heard despite his choke hold on me!!! 

I staggered but Jiju dragged me to the center of the room & threw me face down on the floor!!!!

Somebody, I assume it was Jiju, so firm & arrogant were the movements, positioned my butt & kept slapping at it hard till my ass was located exactly as they wanted!!!

Then, I felt a splatter of spit on my asshole & one after the other 2 cocks were jammed into my pussy as I lay on all fours in the classic doggy style!!!!

It was so agonizing that I clenched my eyes shut trying to ignore the pain when I felt another cock poke at my already stuffed pussy from beneath me!!!

My eyes opened wide & I saw the fourth guy, whose name I did not know, had slipped between my arms, sidled into position & had shoved his mammoth prick upwards into my pussy!!!!

The man grabbed my head & pulled my lips towards him, kissing me, biting me on my lips, even as he & 2 others pummeled my twat without remorse!!!!
…..
………..
…………….
…………………
“Aaahhh!!!” …… “UUUhhh!!!” ….. “OOOHh!!!!.....AAAAAaaaa……..hhhhhHHHHHHHH!” ………!!!!!!

Only my agonized groans & gasps were audible, the men seemed ultra-quiet as the reveled screwing this disgraceful slut who had dared to venture into their domain!!!!

The disgraceful slut, on her part too was not leaving anything to chance & her twat was trying its utmost to accommodate every inch of the humongous shafts that were shoving in & out of it!!!!
………….
……………….
…………………..
I was fucked!!!! ……… & fucked hard!!!!! ….. & then fucked some more!!!!! ….. & fucked beyond that too!!!!!!!
…….
……….
Just as my head was about to loll due to the onslaught, a firm hand gripped the back of my head & jerked my face upwards!!!!!

I had only a split second before Jiju’s massive cock slammed into my face!!!!!......... again & again!!!! Jiju slapped me with his cock!!!! …….. Showing me what I really was …. Just a cheap little slut!!!!!!

Then, finally as tears welled up in my eyes, Jiju slammed his cock down my throat & began throat fucking me!!!!
He thrust deeper & deeper till I had no option by to gag & retch!!!!

All my training as a slave was nought against such a grotesquely sized monster cock & my body’s natural instincts took over!!!!
Incredible amount of thick phlegm poured out from my mouth which to my surprise was collected by Jiju in a large vessel!!!!

By then the other men had pulled out of cunt & stood in line to face fuck me!!!!!

Chodu, Thoku & the 4th guy each face fucked me & ensured the cascade of phlegm was collected in the vessel!!!!!

My face & my boobs were completely coated with my spit & the men’s precum as I made my way to where Jiju had sat down!!!!

I walked from one end to the other end of the kitchen, naked, my sweaty, spit-soaked skin glistening under the light & then I sat on Jiju’s cock, facing him, as if it was the most natural thing for me to do!!!!!

He fucked me in that position for a while, playing with my bouncing tits & then after a few stinging slaps on my tits, made me get up & turn around!!!!

He held my waist as I planted my pussy on his ramrod erect cock & he pumped me like a sex crazy maniac!!!! ….. Hard & fast!!! ….. & Deep!!!! ………. !!!!

“OOhh!!!! Fuckkkkkkk….glggg!!!!!!!” was all I could mumble as his 3 assistants rushed to my mouth & shoved their cocks at my face!!!!

I took one in my mouth, but another stuffed his cock along side filling my mouth, choking me!!!!!

More white gel cascaded from the corners of my mouth & that too was collected in the vessel which was now filling up very fast!!!!!

Soon all three cocks were well & truly serviced, each was shiny & glossy, quivering as if just waiting to dump their hot white magma inside their slut’s pussy!!!!

But, they waited, since their boss was still banging the slut’s cunt with disdain! They waited but rubbed their cocks on my face, on my bouncing boobs, they played with my hair while they waited for Jiju’s instructions!!!!
………
…………..
……………….
Finally, Jiju simply flung me off his cock & then rushed to shove his cock into my mouth!!!!!

I was equally hungry for it & grabbed at it gluttonously!!!!

Now the mammoth cock was inside my mouth!!! Again!!!!!! ……. I was ……….simply loving it!!!!!

He fucked my gaging mouth for what seemed an eternity & after the cascading phlegm was collected in the vessel, Jiju & his 3 assistants encircled me from all sides!!!!

I smiled, knowing that my favorite snack was about to be served to me, hot & fresh!!!! Straight from the cum factory!!!!
…….
…………
……………..
A few pumps, a few more licks & I was rewarded with some of the most amazing cum-shots I have ever recieved!

They were thick, warm, salty & most importantly they were huge!!!! …. Huge amounts of thick gel was deposited on my face & tits!!!!!

But sadly, my hands were slapped away as I tried to lick it up!!!!! Instead, I was forced to push the dripping gel into another vessel & then suddenly, I left alone as the 4 men got busy with their kitchen chores!!!!

I was set aside, discarded like a used rag!!!!! ……….. it was so very humiliating!!!! ……….. !!!!

Feeling hurt & disgraced I reached out for my clothes, but the 4th man prevented me from picking it up!
Instead, he picked it up & then pointed with it towards a storage area!!! …. “Jaa!! Saali ….. Usme latka de!!!!”

Flummoxed, I walked to the storage, naked, but for my bra which too was dangling from my fingers & opened the storage!!!!

“Ohhh!!!!” I gasped & took a step back in surprise!!!!

The storage unit was tall & narrow, not very deep either, but it did not have to be!!! 

Since all that was stored in it were different bra’s hanging from small hooks with a tiny nameplate above each hook!!!!
‘Ash’ …….. ‘Bina’ ….. ‘Deepa’ …. ‘Gina’ ……. ‘Himali” ……… ‘Ilena’ ….  ‘Jigna’ …… ‘Lisa’ … ‘Lajjo’…. ‘Ritu’ …. ‘Sujata’…..!!!!!!

It was alphabetically organized & I read a lot of names which kindled memories of girls & women I knew, there was no way of knowing whether the owners of these bras were the same bitch’s I knew!!!!
………
…………..
………………..
As I scanned to the letter ‘R’ …. I was surprised & shamed to realize that my name had already been pasted above a hook!!! …………. !!!!

‘RINKU’ was neatly printed & stuck above a hook where I hung my bra thinking to myself, ‘Was I so predictable?????!!!’

‘How did the bastards know I was going to come over & get fucked so shamelessly?’

I turned away from the storage, then men were still busy with their work, ignoring the slut they had fucked so mercilessly not a few minutes ago!!!!!

The humiliation was simply too much for me!!!! ……….. My pussy began quivering & I collapsed to my knees, my fingers probing deep into my soaking wet cunt!!!!!

I fingered the hell out of my cunt!!!!!! ………. Moaning, gasping, begging for one of them to come & fuck my brains out!!!!

But not one of them even deigned to look towards the masturbating bitch!!!!!........... Which turned the slut on even more!!!!!
……….
…………..
………………
Eventually, it all ended when Jiju brusquely kicked me aside & then flung my sari at me growling, “Rinku!!!! Saali madarchod rand!!!! …. Sari pehn le ….. saali nangi kuttiya!!!!!”
……
………
Still heaving from an orgasm, I crawled on all fours, pulled on my panties, wore my blouse & slowly drapped my sari, knowing fully well that my molested braless tits were jangling around in my blouse.

I wiped myself with the edge of my pallu & retied my hair staring at my reflection in a shiny glass panel in the kitchen & realized that I was looking as if I had just stepped out of a sauna!!!!!!
………..
………….
……………
I was about to step out of the kitchen when a heavy hand grabbed me around my breast & Jiju pulled me back & whispered “Where the fuck do you think you are going …. Bitch?”

As I looked at him in surprise, he pointed at the huge but well-appointed tray that was ready at the serving counter!!!!

2 steaming hot pizzas, a small bowl of sauce & 2 dainty glasses with a frothy bubbly drink adorned the tray & me, Rinku, was the waitress who was to serve these delicacies to none other than my husband & me!!!!!
…….
……….
I composed myself, drew a deep breath & then picked up the heavy tray & stepped out of the kitchen!!!
…..
………
A few steps into the dining area & I almost dropped the tray in shock!!!!!
……
………..
……………
Asfu was standing very close to my husband!!!!! …… So close that Asfu’s thigh was rubbing against my husband’s shoulder!!!! But even more shocking was the fact that my husband was rubbing his cheek against Asfu’s engorged crotch!!!!!........ Their hands were entwined, their fingers playing against each other’s!!!!!

I didn’t care who my husband fucked with but MY ASFU!!!! ….. What rotten luck to have a gay for a muse!!!!!!

I cursed myself but cleared my throat loudly & walked over to my husband’s table!!!!!

As I set the plates & glasses down, Asfu winked at me while my husband stared at me wide eyed!!!

“Rinku? …. You are glowing? …….. What di.d…?” Mohit began to ask in a quaking voice, but Asfu responded, laying a soothing hand on Mohit’s shoulder, “Mohit….sir!!!! ….. It’s so hot inside!!!! …… It must have been even more hotter today? …. Right Rinku ………madam?” Asfu asked with another wink!!!!

Asfu’s touch & voice made the difference & Mohit calmed down instantly & then turned his attention to the awesome looking pizza platter in front of him!!!!!
……..
…………
………………
“Mohit Sir!!!” …….. “Please try it, sir!!!!” ………. “Specially made pizza!!!! Pizza with White Sauce ….. Made by Miss Rinku!!!! ……… White sauce pizza shall be named as Rinku’s Special White Sauce Pizza!!!!!..... Along with that Rinku’s special white sauce, as a dip, to enhance your taste buds!!!! …………. Then to top it all, a mocktail!!! Another of Miss Rinku’s specialty …. Sparkling White Wine from the Deep Golden Valley with mint & a dash of lemon!!!!!” Jiju announced dramatically!!!!

Mohit seemed impressed & picked up a slice of the steaming pizza & bit into it!!!! ………. !
Jiju offered a slice to me as well & I picked it up at once.

As Mohit & I bit into the pizza slices, saw Mohit’s face crinkle even as I recognized the taste of my favorite snack!!!

Jiju pushed the small bowl with the dip forward & both Mohit & I tasted it!!!!

Once again, I had to control myself from smiling as I had tasted the raw ingredients of both sauces just a short while back!!!!!

Mohit seemed to relish the dip & almost wiped the small bowl clean & looked at Jiju as if asking for another serving!!!

Jiju smiled & shrugged! ….. He looked at me & said “Sorry Sir! Rinku madam managed to make only that much tonight!!!”

I pursed my lips & fought back every instinct of mine not to blurt out what my husband & me were eating!!!!!!

Mohit picked up the dainty glass & sipped from it & sat back as if satiated to the core!!!!

“Hmmmm!!!!” he gasped out loud & then continued “Mr. Jiju!!! …. Your Team!!!! ….. & of course, you, Rinku!!!! You have done an amazing job!!!! ….. What a fantastic tasting meal you have delivered!!!! … I am sure you worked very hard in there!!! All of you!!!! …. You deserve an applause!!!!” Mohit said & then stood up & clapped nodding towards Jiju, his 3 assistants & then finally towards me!!!!

We all thanked him profusely while I am sure each of was lampooning him in their mind!!!!!!
…..
………..
…………….
As we readied to leave, Mohit quipped, “Jiju? …. I am not sure…. But the white sauce reminded me of ….er…..rr.. you know!! …. I mean!! … It tasted … somewhat …like sperm …err …cum?”

I froze in place so did most of the other’s but Jiju was quick with his repartee ….. “Mohit Sir!!!! ….. How do you know what cum tastes like? ….. Hmmmmm!!!!! Did Asfu & you have an intimate tete-a-tete when we were busy in the kitchen with Rinku?”

“D’huh?!?!” Mohit fumbled for words & dashed out of the restaurant while I received sharp whacks on my bums & a pinch on my breasts as I rushed grinning uncontrollably behind my embarrassed husband!!!!!
[+] 2 users Like nangi_rinku's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 10:50 AM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by creepyfoofaji - 24-04-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:12 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:13 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:18 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:19 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:21 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by creepyfoofaji - 08-05-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:23 PM