Adultery My stories since school days
MATTRESS SHOPPING

Our bedroom's bed was pretty big as Suresh and I spent some good money in our bedroom. But now our mattress had to be changed and 
I asked Suresh if we could change it. Suresh asked me to buy a new one. He asked me to enquire around for a good mattress. So I called our 
neighbour uncle and told him that I had to buy a new mattress. Uncle gave me a naughty smile and asked what happened to my existing mattress. 
I blushed and told him that it had become old and can't get good sleep in it. Uncle said that he knows a shop and he'll take me one day or he'll 
give the number of the owner of that shop. He said his name was Shah. It was noon when I called uncle on the phone. He asked what I was doing. 
I said nothing, I was watching TV. He asked me if he could come and check the mattress. I knew what he wanted to check. I said okay and he came 
after 10 minutes. He came home and I was already ready for him and we had sex for sometime. While leaving he called Mr.Shah and told him that he 
sending someone for a mattress and to give some discount. Mr.Shah asked him to tell me to come the next day by noon. Uncle told me where the shop 
is and gave me his number.Next day morning I got up and called him by 10 to confirm about the time. Mr. Shah sounded like a tough man with a deep 
voice. He said,"Suja you can come by 2 in the noon." I had told uncle not to disclose my name so Shah knew me as Suja. I hung up the call and had my 
shower. I thought to wear something nice for Mr.Shah. I always liked to dress up for strangers and tease them. Since Mr. Shah sounded like a strong man 
I wanted to tease him. So I took my transparent blue saree and my deep cut blouse. I took my make up kit and applied a base on my face. And then applied 
mascara, my eye shadow. I wore my nose ring. Then I applied red lip stick on my meaty lips and a layer of gloss over it. I applied my sindoor in my 
forehead and also made a round bindi with the same as always and my face was all done. I took a comb and brushed my long silky 
black hair. Seeing my long hair reminded me that my salon guy had called me up for a hair cut. Well I tied my hair to a bun and tied it with a blue hair 
elastic band. I also put the gajra which uncle had bought a day before when he came to see the mattress. I wore my long mangalsutra and then wore 
my sleeveless deep neck blouse. It was padded so there was no need for a bra. I wore a blue thong and then pulled up a tight velvet blue underskirt. 
It had a zip behind. I pulled it up and then wound the saree tightly around my curvy structure. I wore my blue bangles and wore a kamarband around 
my waist under the pallu of my saree. I was all ready to leave. I took a cab and reached the showroom. It was 2 in the noon so almost all the shops 
around were closed. His shop was open. I paid the cab and went inside and met Mr.Shah. He greeted me while checking me from tip to toe. I saw him 
checking me out and I just blushed. He shook hands and I felt his manly hand tearing off my saree, my blouse and my underskirt and making me nude. 
His manly hands felt as if were ripping my clothes apart and made me feel as if I was completely naked in front of this tall dark handsome man. He also 
saw me blush while he pressed and caressed my hand. 

He then took me to the area where all the mattresses were kept and there were many beds in that huge hall. It wasn't exactly like a showroom, just 
a huge hall with all the beds and mattresses on them. They were all for sale. There were some carpenters who were working. They were Mr.Shah's workers.
They all  were staring at me when we both entered the hall. Mr.Shah called one worker called Sham and asked him to take a break with the other 
carpenters and return by evening. It was only 2 in the noon then. Mr.Shah asked them to return by 6 in the evening. They were 6 men in total. They all 
packed their stuff and kept it in one corner and they all left one by one. Meanwhile I was looking at their muscular build and also looking at those beds 
and mattresses, wondering what if all these 6 workers fucked me on all these beds one by one. I was already horny like a slut thinking that I was the only 
lady there with all these men there. And the lonely feeling was making me more horny with all those men around me. Mr.Shah said,"Suja come, I'll show you 
around the place and some products with which your satisfaction can have new heights." I just blushed and said Mr.Shah your such a gentleman. He said 
"don't call me Mr.Shah. My name is Jay. Just call me Jay." I just blushed and said,"Ok Jay." He said,"Suja you look very hot in this blue saree and the way you've 
wrapped it around you."I just blushed and thanked for the compliment. He said it's better to have a hard mattress which is a medical mattress because it 
is good for your back. And soft mattress is very bouncy and good for other things. He winked looking at me. I asked him bouncy is good for what things. He 
said it keeps going up and down so it's good. I just blushed. He took me around some products he had. He asked me to sit and check on one of the mattresses.
I slowly sat down with my big round heavy bums slowly placing on the mattress. He was looking at my big round bums. He asked how the mattress felt 
on my body when I sat. I said it's good and little hard, as it was a medical mattress. He took me to the corner where the soft mattresses were kept. He 
made me sit on the soft one and as I sat it was bouncing. Slightly bouncy but it was soft. I touched it and it was soft and I liked it.  Jay asked how it was.
I said I liked it as it's soft and bouncy. Jay said,"enjoyment will be more on this bouncy soft one. " He also sat on it and slowly jumped up and down sitting 
on it. While he did that I also bounced up and down a bit and he stared at my boobs bouncing up and in the motion.He said why don't you sleep on it and 
check. I was shy but he said don't be shy. Just lay down and see. I laid down and he was looking at me. He said,"Tum ek khoobsurat pari lag rahi ho is mattress 
par leti hui."I just blushed and sat up. He asked if I wasn't getting a homely feeling of the mattress, I can wear a nighty and try the mattress, just to get a feel of 
it. And whilst I change he said he'll arrange for a bed sheet and a pillow. That was a very strange offer to try out a mattress, but I thought why not give it a try.
I said ok and he showed me a small area where I could change. It did not have any doors and it looked like a small corner where the carpenter's tools were 
stored away. So I went and removed my saree, my blouse and underskirt. I was not wearing a bra because my blouse was padded and down below I 
wore a thong. There was a piece of mirror there in a corner where I had a look. I was all nude with just the blue thong and my long silky hair tied to a bun 
with a blue elastic hair band with gajra on it. I could also see my kamarband blow my navel around my waist and my long hanging mangalsutra, hanging 
above my big round boobs. I also looked at my blue bangles and I knew I would be destroyed like a slut today here in the showroom in this workshop. I looked 
for the nighty in the corner and there was a silk nighty I found which was quite short. I wore it. It was a silk robe with the same silk lace belt around the waist. The 
robe was short. It went only till a little below my bum line. So if I had to bend even a bit, my bum cheeks will be exposed and my blue thong will be visible. Jay 
returned with a bed sheet and pillow and called me. I looked at myself again in the mirror, and I looked just ready to be served. I went out and Jay looked at 
me with his mouth open. He looked at me from tip to toe. He said," Suja tum toh is bistar ko aag laga dogi." I just blushed and he came near me. He held my hand 
and took me to the bed and he sat down. He asked me,"Suja tum yaha dheere se baitho aur baithate hue feel karo is matress  ko." I knew he wanted to 
have a look at my back as the nighty was very short and he could have a peek of my round big bums while sitting. I just blushed and slowly sat down bending 
nicely to give him a good view of my bums. 

Jay :  Suja, kaash main yeh matress hota, toh.
Me : toh ?
Jay :  toh mujhe bohot mazaa aata jab tum baith jaati mere upar.

I just blushed and looked down. He held my chin and made me look up. My eyes were still down with my face facing him straight up. 

Jay :  Ufffffff Suja tumhara yeh sharmana aur tumhari yeh adayein bohot khoob hai. Kya main tumhe mere god mein bitha du ?

I just blushed on his question and he knew I was also ok with it. He then made me get up and made me sit on his lap. I slowly sat placing my big round bums on 
his lap. His one hand went on to hold the curvature of my bum and the other around my waist. He said,"Tumhara kaafi bada hai Suja. Dabane ka bada mann 
kar raha hai. " Saying that he slowly pressed my bum and I left a slight moan. 

Me : Jay ahhhhh koi aa gaya toh ?

Jay : Nahi Suja ab toh 2 ghante tak koi nahi aayega. Kyu tumhe pasand nahi jo main kar raha hu ?

Me : (Blushing) Pasand hai...... 

I was looking down feeling shy when he pressed my round bums more harder. I just moaned ahhhhhhhh and slowly closed my eyes. He gave a peck on my boobs 
over the nighty itself, as his face was right in front my boobs. His hands pressing my big round bums and he face digging my boobs. He made me get up and went 
behind me. He held my waist and walked me towards the mirror where I changed my saree. He made me stand in front of the mirror and his hands around my 
waist went to untie the waist belt of the nighty. He opened the knot and slowly slid the robe over my shoulders. The robe slowly opened and my boobs were 
slowly exposed and my hard nipples were naked now. I covered my boobs with my hands and he was watching all that in the reflection of the mirror. He could 
see my big round bums from behind and also my big boobs in the mirror. His hands came to my front and removed my hands from my boobs. Then he held me 
tight around my boobs with one hand and around my waist with the other. His palm was rubbing my nipples left right and up down. They were hardening with 
his fondling. He kissed my neck from behind and then came to my ears and licked my ears. He said,

Jay : Suja tum bina kapdo ke ekdam kadak maal lag rahi ho. Tumhare yeh lambe bandhe ghane kaale baal. Gale mein lambi mangalsutra, sindoor, bindi, gale 
mein choker, kamar mein kamarband, pairo mein payal. Uffffff aur yeh sharmana, ekdam randi lag rahi ho tum. Woh aapka neighbour keh raha tha ke Suja 
ekdam maadak maal hai. Kya gol aur randi badan hai tumhara Suja. Tumhe toh aaj yaha workshop mein poora kha jaunga main. 

I just blushed and was feeling horny thinking that how men talk about me in a dirty manner. And uncle also had told Jay that I was a slut and now Jay 
was ready to fuck me in this workshop. 

Jay was kissing the side of my neck from behind and I threw my head behind on his shoulder. His hands were pressing my boobs wildly and I was moaning 
and was horny now. He dropped his pants down and now his dick was in between my bums and vigorously pushing and playing with my bum cheeks.

Me : Ahhhhhh Jay aapka  lund meri moti gaand ke beech mein hai.... uffffff bohot maza aa raha hai.... ahhhh

Jay : Ohhhhh Suja randi, ab le lo muh mein. 

I turned around and sat on the floor on my knees and put my tongue out and he kept his dick on my tongue and I spat on his dick. I made his entire dick wet 
with my saliva, licking all around his dick and then slowly slid it inside my mouth and started sucking it hard. Jay was moaning holding my hair bun in his hands 
and he also slowly started moving in and out of my mouth. He pulled the dick out and then slapped my face with it. Then he slapped my lips and then I put 
my tongue outside for him to slap my tongue too. Now I was looking at him like a proper slut and moaning.

Me : Ahhhhhh Jay aur chodo meri randi muh ko. 

He kept fucking my mouth for sometime, holding my hair bun and then he made me stand and took me in his arms and threw on one of the beds. He made me 
turn around and stand like a doggy. 

Jay : ghoomkar kutiya ban ja meri Randi Suja. Aaj tere lambe baalo ko kholkar, kheech kheechkar chodunga. Uffff kya gaand hai meri raand Suja.

I turned around and stood like a doggy. He slapped my big round plump bums from the back and then spat on my slut cunt and slowly slid his dick in inside.
He then started pushing it in and out of my wet slutty pussy. Slowly with every push my hair bun was loosening and finally my long hair opened. He held it tight 
in his hands and then started slapping my bums and fucking my hard from behind. 

Jay : kya moti gaand hai meri randi Suja aur tere lambe ghane silky baal, kheech kheechkar tujhe thokunga aaj meri randi Suja.Khoobsurat shadi shuda randi 
hai tu Suja. Kya tum meri rakheyl banogi ? Tujhe yahi showroom mein hamesha chodunga, jab bhi mujhe time mile. Banogi ?

I was moaning loudly and saying ahh ahhh ahhh haaa banungi ahhh Jay ruko mat.......

He became so horny that he increased his speed and also started pulling my long hair harder. While he was fucking me hard, his manager came in side that hall.
I was suddenly shocked but Jay called him near us and he said,"Dekho Yeh hai Suja. Hamari nayi customer hai. Aur Suja yeh hai hamara showroom manager.
Inse sharmane ki koi baat nahi. Hum dono tumhe aaj chodenge. Share karogi na tum apne aap ko ?"

I looked at the manager and he was slightly old but well built. I just blushed. He came to my front and dropped his pants. He started jerking his dick in front of 
me and and then slowly gave it in my mouth. I was thinking what a slut I have become. First the shop owner fucked me and now the manager. I wondering 
after this even the workers would fuck me in this workshop. Jay while fucking my cunt and Manager while fucking my mouth were discussing about giving me 
the best mattress and also a brand new bed and also other furniture for my bedroom. 

Manager asked Jay,"Kya yeh hamesha aaegi hamare paas yaha workshop mein ?" Jay slapped my big gaand and asked,"Aogi na Suja randi yaha hamse 
chudvane?"

I looked at the manager while sucking his dick and blushed and said, "Ha aaungi, jab bhi aap dono bulaoge main aa jaungi." 

Manager said then we should furnish her entire house boss. Jay said yes she is a real married slut. We should also do something for her. 

With that said, they both changed positions and I was sucking Jay's dick and the manager was fucking my cunt. They both fucked me in different positions till 
evening and then I got ready to leave. Jay and the manager asked after they both have fucked me enough, can I entertain their workers also ? The carpenters 
the helpers, the truck loaders and everyone? 

I thought in my mind, by just letting these men fuck me I can furnish my entire house. I thought what would the workers do to me if they want to gang bang me. 
Or if they use me individually. 

I reached home late that night. And since then I was regularly used by Jay and his manager and they used to take me out to their places and farm houses and 
resorts to fuck me. I became their personal slut. Personal whore. Rakheyl like they always called me.. A randi like Suresh always called me.
[+] 1 user Likes sexychaitrali's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM