Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 34 - Geeta Bhardwaj - Birthday Banging of Friend's Girl

By Third year in college, I had enough girls to keep me busy. Tabassum and Deepshikha were ever available options. Monika Ma'am had her frequency of once a week. Kannu was keen to come on all weekdays during college hours. Kavita, Sonam and Vanshika lasted some period in third year and though infrequent they also were options.

I averaged 2-3 fucks a day and there were times when I was fucking one girl at one time of the day and yet another girl at another time of the day. My work was increasing and my income was something which could have made even grown up people jealous at that time in that small city. Also, I was preparing for further studies and had zeroed down at MBA from any reputed institute as I wanted to move to bigger cities and dreamt of comfortable life of luxuries. So studies also took some time of mine.

But as they say a Tiger never changes its stripes. I had not stopped flirting and making passes at girls. Keeping my work schedule and studies I had given pass to Youth Festival that year. It was then a friend approached me to seek a favor. He wanted to celebrate his girlfriend's birthday at my place and the idea was to attempt and fuck her,.This girl was Geeta Bhardwaj - a girl I had attempted to flirt with in my first year when she had not reciprocated.

Again, nothing exceptional about Geeta. A normal girl with normal features, body and height. So on the morning of Geeta's birthday the guy came with cake and cold drinks and a log of ice, the reason for ice was that he also had brought 2 beers at my house a day before and he put beers in the bucket to be chilled, just in case, otherwise, it was for me to have post the party. He asked for another favor, to take my moped to pick the girl from college. I relented easily.

By the time they came, I had bathed and was dressed. I wished Geeta Happy Birthday and moved out around 11 with an understanding that I would be back by 1.30PM with some food and in the mean time my friend would attempt fucking Geeta in my bed.

When I came back at 1,30 with food, I was amazed to see an agitated friend of mine roaming on the ground floor. As soon as I returned, he begged me to drop Geeta back at college or whereever on my moped. I enquired and found that he was not able to even kiss Geeta, who was denying even to be kissed. Frustrated my friend left and I took the stairs up to find a edgy Geeta roaming inside the room.

To lighten the mood I commented without any other opening "Kiss to karne deti bechare ko" (You should have allowed a kiss to the poor fellow). An agitated response was to follow "Aise kiss milti hai kya?" She was ready to go back when I convinced her to stay back as I had brought food and it would be wasted. I instead offered her that we shall celebrate her birthday once again. It did not need much convincing when I opened a beer and poured it in two steel glasses and I wished her Happy Birthday once again. She did not like the taste of beer but gulped down the complete glass even while I was sipping the froth. I brought some roasted peanuts which I kept for my daily drinks and I broached the topic again "Itna kya gussa ho gaye tum dono ki kiss bhi nahi kiya" while I poured her another glass full of beer. The beer hit her and she replied "Chutiya Saala, cake kaat kar peeche pad gaya kiss de do, kaun si ladki kahne se kiss deti hai" 

My mind immediately had caught the signal that her boyfriend had been too clingy and needy, I anyways fancied my chances even before inviting her to stay back but now I was surer. I slid near her with both our backs now on the wall and as she gulped the second glass and then the third. I said something to the effect "Kiss maangte thode hi hai, kar lete hai" saying this, I cupped her face in my hands and pressed my lips on her lips. Before she could react, my hand had already crept under her skirt which had ridden up while sitting on floor.

In next five odd minutes of jostling, I had gained total control over her body with my body. She was trying to get free, but I was much bigger and heavier than her and I was totally over her body. She was wearing a white top with a dark blue skirt. Slowly the tide was turning in my favor and though she was not cooperated but I gained access between her thighs, she was saying "Chor do, mat karo, please Shobhit, nahi Shobhit" but I was beyond listening. I was able to lower her panties and touch her pussy, at which she tried to fight with greater force, but I did not let go and kept on biting her lips and her attempts to pull her panties were thwarted by me by putting first my knee between the thighs and then the panties were removed by joint working of feet and hands.

There is a saying a drunk man is a liability, whereas a drunk girl is an asset, taking advantage of her drunken state. While undressing her, I kept on berating her boyfriend, praising her looks and body. I reminded her that I had proposed her in first year of graduation. I can not now fathom whether it was resignation or she started liking it or she got excited, she cooperated in getting rid of her shirt and Iike a hungry dog, I started mauling, eating and biting her boobs first over the bra then by lifting her bra. That excited her and as she had come to my room to get fucked with her pussy shaved, probably she was now OK with being fucked by me if not by her boyfriend.

When she became nude, I lifted her by pulling her hands and gave her my glass of beer, she gulped that and abused her boyfriend once again. I asked her whether she had cleaned her pussy to get fucked, she abused my friend and now there was a slur in her voice She said Namard Hijda (Impotent Eunuch) and added Par mujhe tumhare saath nahi karna (But I don't want to do it with you) Please understand yaar, I don't love you. When she tried to lift her clothes, I was at my charming best. My hands were massaging her body, while I removed my clothes and I was kissing, nibbling and caressing her. Making sure that she did not raise her pitch and remained hot. She was again at "Mat kar Shobhit", "chor de yaar", "Mujhe nahi karna", "jaane de na", "Please yaar, achcha nahi lag raha", "tu galat samajh raha hai"  and so on. On the contrary, I was like "Thoda sa karne de", "Please", "achcha ek kiss aur", "samajh na main bhi excite ho gaya hoon", "Main to tujh se first year se hi pyaar karta hoon", tum sundar ho", "mumme choosne de"

Soon we both were nude and on bed. She was slithering in my bed under me, when I added "Achcha choos ke paani nikal de" and she said "Nahi na, ghinn aati hai" but she was in my bed, fully nude with a fully nude man and somewhat excited, the man in bed was manipulating her body at will. So when I forced my dick in her mouth by completely controlling her arms, her eyes conveyed a sense of resignation, with a tinge of sorrow. She appeared to have accepted the situation with a heavy heart. For a moment I felt like letting her go, but the moment her tongue touched the head of my dick, I was once again a devil. Despite protests, I forced my dick in her mouth. (Later I came to know that it was her first blowjob. She had just one man before me and whose dick she had kissed a couple of times.) She tried to push me away a few times but to no avail.

After a couple of minutes, I released her reluctant mouth from my clutches and spread her resigned legs while I positioned my dick on her pussy lips. As the girl was not reacting, I rubbed my dick on her pussy lips, which elicited a moan.  I inserted the tip of my dick in her pussy and pulled back and rubbed it again on her pussy lips. Her slightly open mouth, her forlorn looks with our eyes locked is still etched in my memory. I teased her like this for few more seconds and asked her "Ghussa doon na" ever so slightly she moved her head in affirmative and I pushed my dick deep inside her. She held my arms and first proper moan escaped her lips. She was tight and I rubbed her boobs and pinched her nipples.In ages, I felt the fastest orgasm building in me. Within 2 minutes I had to pull my dick out of her pussy and I sprayed my cum on her belly and till her boobs and face.

Once I had fucked her, I was a changed man. I laughed at her and wrapped a towel and went out to smoke. When I came back in, Geeta was cleaning herself and I spanked her ass while crossing her on my way to toilet. When I came out of the toilet,Geeta was already in her bra and was pulling up her panties. I immediately caught her and said, "abhi to daad bhi geeli nahi hui" I brushed aside all her objections by very vulgar and swaggering words of the overconfident bastard like "Ek baar chudh li hai, ab jitni baar marji chudhe kya farak padta hai" "abhi to jannat ki sair karana baaki hai" "mere lund ki aadat pad jaayegi".

The scared, confused and frozen Geeta was pushed back on the bed and I climbed on her, positioning my dick on her face. Her reluctance was evident but then I had perfected the art of controlling the head of the woman by pushing my hand through her hair where the base of my hand was on the lower back of head and fingers covered all of back skull. I changed my position and she was sitting beside me and her head was lowered on my dick using my hand and fingers, which weaved through the hair working as clamps on hair, using which hair could be pulled to command compliance. Geeta was completely petrified and she opened her mouth wide to take my dick in. It was not a good blowjob by any standards but a blowjob none the less. When I spoke sternly "Jeebh se chaat", she put out her tongue to lick on the complete tube of my penis. On my insistence and some hard head shoving and hair pulling she complied in licking the glance of my dick.

"Apne aap choosegi" I asked and she meekly moved her head in affirmation. I left her head and let her suck my dick. She was not good at sucking, but still she tried her best to please me in next 5 odd minutes.

Then I laid down on bed and despite her feeble protests made her sit on my dick. I opened her bra and squeezed her boobs badly and she squealed and tears rolled out of her eyes and my dick came out of her pussy. I was enjoying all this and positioned her in doggie position. I inserted my dick in her and slapped her bums hard saying "tu 2 saal pahle haan kar deti". Geeta was cringing on every slap and I enjoyed it. I slapped harder and harder and soon she move away from me on bed. As I was standing and she was bending forward in bed, she sat up looking at me. She looked deeply terrified and when I called her to come to me, she complied and came to me but she covered her face with hands because she thought I would slap her.

I removed her hands and asked her to suck me again. My dick was covered with her juices and she was so scared, she just came forward and took my dick in her mouth and started sucking me by bending forward. I held her head and massaged it, while she kept on sucking. I said "good girl" and asked her to spread her legs. She did it and I fucked her hard and fast. In my first fuck I had ejaculated early, now I was fucking for long because of frequent interruptions and I was nowhere close to cumming. I started thumping her hard and fast with deep strokes and she was groaning or moaning intermittently ummmh ummh oooh. I asked "Maza aa raha hai?" She looked into my eyes and again moved her head in affirmative. I increased my tempo and she started making more noises ayi ayi ayi. I pulled a pillow under her bums and once again started fucking her. She immediately went ecastasic, it seemed she had her first orgasm. Her eyes went wide and noises like OOOOH GAAAAAAAAWD OOOOOH OOOOH escaped her mouth. She held the sides of the bed when she closed her eyes once more and I had to reluctantly pull out my dick to spray cum on her body, our this copulation lasted more than 30 minutes and was probably my longest fuck and I was tired like hell.

I slumped on the bed near her and she asked her first question "maar kyun rahe the". I burst out laughing, and at my vulgar best retorted, chudhai mein maza aaya to awwz bhi nikalne lagi.

We progressed to have lunch thereafter and despite her protests, I made her sit naked throughout the lunch followed by another round of cake cutting and tea and we got talking. She did not allow her so called boyfriend to kiss her as he was just demanding and pleading for the kiss and did not take any initiative to kiss her. She had came prepared for sex, but that man was way too weak to even start. She even mocked - If a man expects a woman to initiate sex then he may well remain virgin throughout his life. So, when I remarked that Women don't care if you're a good person. They want a "strong" person. She countered by saying she was very scared the way I dominated her and she did not like being spanked but the second round of sex was mind blowing. She had a boyfriend before who fucked her, but my organ was massive and I was too ruthless to begin with. I teased her about the word Organ and made her mention it as Lund, Lauda and so on. She further said, she was not ready to have sex with me initially because I was not the kind of man she was attracted to. I was too risque for her liking but "ab to kar hi liya hai". And when I repeatedly asked what she liked she liked my stamina and size. I made her speak in Hindi "tumhare lund ka size aur chudhayi ka tareeka pasand aaya"

I added that this room was blessed for girls, no girl has gone back without sex from this room. She laughed at it. She was not aware of the number of girls I fucked and was surprised by the sheer number of girls I admitted. She was non committal whether she would come back again. But I dropped her back with comments like "kabhi satisfaction chahiye ho to aa jana", "aisa lund aur style nahi milega tumhe"

I was able to coerce her to come back to my place one more time but we did not have much chemistry between us. She disliked my ways and thus we parted.
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 1 user Likes punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM
Post 12 - Anal-yzing Tabassaum - by punjabimard - 26-10-2022, 11:49 AM
Post 22 - Deflowering Kannu - by punjabimard - 06-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Post 26 - Misadventures - by punjabimard - 03-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Post 32 - Sanjana - Revenge Sex - by punjabimard - 21-02-2023, 11:31 AM
Post 34 - Geeta Bhardwaj - Birthday Banging of Friend's Girl - by punjabimard - 01-03-2023, 11:12 AM
New Developments - by punjabimard - 06-02-2024, 10:59 AM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 06-02-2024, 01:21 PM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 16-02-2024, 04:21 PM