Misc. Erotica Some Lines should be never crossed
I closed my bedroom door and rested my back on it and panicking, i am breathing heavily thinking how i become so shameless in a single day that two men are able to strip me and see my boobs. How the hell did i let him to take my tshirt off. I was thinking all these and than there was a knock on the bedroom from Rocky.

"See Ritika, you are going to be my girlfriend and i want my girlfriend to be hot and sexy and if possible a bit raunchy. Anything less than that i will be disappointed. If i am disappointed than i am going to dress you sexy and i am sure you are not going to like that because i have to strip you naked to make you dress like i wanted. So choice is yours its either me dressing you or me dressing you." and laughed cunningly which i can fell even from the door.

I have realized i dont have much choice and i have to dress sexy, but i dont have anything sexy, i am a simple housewife till yesterday so i replied the same.

"Rocky i dont have any clothes that are sexy"

"Than may be i have to come in and select from your wardrobe, looks like thats the only option."

"No No, please understand i dont have anything sexy to wear"

"Ok. Than let me suggest. Pick up your skin tight gym shorts which you have use to work out. And don't say that you don't do workouts, because i felt you up pretty good yesterday and i can still feel your toned physique, So you should have some gym wear."

Hearing his comments has brought back all the memories and how his hands felt when he is feeling me up and groping me and made be feel disgusting and nauseating but i cant do anything else apart from replying to him.

"So i replied yes i have that kind of gym wear"

[Image: Ketika-Sharma-Hot-Sexy.jpg]

"Great, now on the top. Even though i like you being topless after seeing the kind of goods carrying inside, i cant let people to see you like that right. So you have to wear something. What do you say, do you want to wear something on the top or you are comfortable without it."

I replied immediately "No i want to wear something on the top, please"

"Great, i know you said you dont have a sexy wear but the blouse which you wore yesterday is more than sexy and i want you to wear that and nothing else inside it. I meant no innerwear"

Than i have realised that the cab driver has kept my blouse with him like a trophy and i cant say to Rocky that i gave it to the driver. As of now he wants to make me a slut and if he realized what i did with driver than he will decide that i am slut and i dont know what he will do. And it stuck me again that i asked driver to come today morning to collect his money, if he comes when Rocky is in the house than i dont know what i have to say to both of them.

"So i replied immediately not that blouse, its not in good shape and without inners the blouse being transparent i cant come out."

"Than there is only one alternative come outside topless" and laughed again hysterically.

I replied "I have something in my mind and i promise that you wont be disappointed, please let me wear it."

"Ok your wish, but if i am not going to like it than i am going to take it off from you, just remember that before selecting your top."

I have almost decided that i have to wear  my gym support bra, i usually wear that with a tshirt on top, but now i dont have any other option apart from wearing that bra only.

So i took those clothing from my cupboard and closed the door and i could see my reflection in the mirror, me being topless with just a track pants and talking to a man on how sexy should i look with just a door between us. It cant go any low than this. But i have to go out quick because i dont want to get caught by driver and i want to get dont with this ordeal quickly, so i wore my gym bra and gym shorts which i usually wear as an inner wear set and went out and stood infront of Rocky.

[Image: untitled-design-9-28.png]

After seeing me he wolf whistled me, he might seen my boobs already and played with it, but this is the first time he is seeing my legs and thighs ans he kept staring at them which made me really conscious. At last he came out of his trance and asked me turn back. I am dying with humiliation with his looks but i dont have any other option than following as he says. I turned and showed by back and me being in just shorts and a bra, he might be having an uninterrupted view of my back.

Than he asked me turn front and asked me to me hold my hair in pony hair style and as i did he got an excellent view of my protruding boobs and navel. But this time instead of feeling bad, i felt horny having a man ordering me on what to do and how he is eating me with his eyes.
[+] 3 users Like writerschoice24's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by bobby - 02-05-2020, 01:54 AM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by writerschoice24 - 26-02-2023, 11:10 PM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by Mampi - 30-09-2023, 01:19 PM