Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 33 - Teena - Biology Started in Physics Lab

Third year in college meant there was a slight change in groupings in physics lab. The college always had a alphabetical grouping of students in labs. Till Second year, a group of two students used to conduct an experiment, but in final year for Optical experiments, groups of three students were made due to paucity of Dark Rooms in college lab. Thus, while previously I was always paired with Tabassum, now I was paird with Tabassum and Teena. So our team was Shobhit, Tabassum and Teena.

Teena had been my classmate for 2 years now. I had barely felt her presence. She was invisible to me for last 2 years. Though, she was an average looking dusky girl with average boobs and bum and mid length hair. She was too low on confidence and always remained quiet in class. So quiet that I never felt her presence till she was in my group for dark room experiments of optics. I noticed that she was 5-3 or so, a shade taller than Tabassum. She was barely able to make eye contact and first day itself, when I purposefully brushed against her bum, instead of getting angry or something, she said - sorry.

First day itself, I planned with Tabassum, my new target was now near me and that had me excited. Quick information by next morning was collated by Tabassum and given to me - it was found that she was actually good at studies and was in top 5 students. She was so shy that when suddenly a teacher asked her something a knot was formed in her tongue. She was a hosteler but even other hostel girls were not friends to her. So, she was a loner too. I gave Tabassum a high five for getting this information and so we headed to Dark Room. While she was fixing the apparatus for the experiment, I went behind her and started helping her in a manner that my whole frontal body was pressed on her back body. Tabassum was standing near us and I could sense the shiver in Teena's body and hands. I left Teena in a couple of minutes with heavy breathing and a shudder in body. I motioned Tabassum to take over the appratus as teacher and lab attendents came in frequently inside the darkroom to check the progress.

And as expected in a couple of minutes a lab attendent came in, helped somewhat and vanished. I now held Tabassum in the same manner that I had held Teena to show there is nothing abnormal. Tabassum even kept on repeating and asking about the experiment and rays. After another round of Lab attendent visit, I asked Tabassum to let Teena do some experiment. This time I pressed my pelvis on her bums and she was squeezed between me and lab table. I am sure that she would have felt my erect dick. I steadied her shivering hands and with my hands on her hands she tried adjusting the appratus, which could not be done and I left a very frightened Teena and moved out of Dark Room.

Tabassum followed me and we weighed up my audacious act and her lack of response or protest to it. Despite Tabassum's warning, I told her I would press Teena's boobs. When we went back, Teena was still confused and trying to set the appratus with trembling hands. I went for the kill and despite Teena trying to move away, held her by her waist and pressed her between me and table. I spoke in her ears in low voice - Experiment par dhayaan de, varna main to tujhe hold hi karta rah jaunga (Concentrate on experiment, else I would waste my time trying to steady her) I brought my hand and pressed her boob by moving my complete arm around her as if trying to steady her. I heard first ssssssss escaping from her mouth. I left her at this and let Tabassum take over the appratus

As soon as the teacher came in the dark room, Tabassum and I parrotted that we could not do it, as it was a tough experiment. The teacher spent some 10 minutes in darkroom and declared that we have not done anything. Next week you will repeat it and he went away. We all left dark room and if I tried to catch eyes of Teena, I could not as they were glued down.

Tabassum and I conspired again and I dare devilingly it was decided that Tabassum would bring Teena to my room. Tabassum had her own doubts but she was such a sweetheart that she did whatever I told her despite her own doubts. She somehow convinced Teena to come to my room and when she told me this, I asked her to vanish for 1 hour after dropping Teena so that I can attempt my luck on her.

Tabassum and Teena reached my room on a single Bicycle which Tabassum had next day afternoon. Teena was wearing a Salwar Kameej (i.e a Shirt and loose payajama, which many north Indian women wear). It was a Friday and after having Tea, we started discussions on experiment and physics when Tabassum made an excuse that she has to go for ,,., it being a Friday leaving Teena puzzled and slightly scared. I moved out with Tabassum who asked me to be careful and I told her not to knock, if the door is closed. I had a smoke and when I entered the room Teena was ashen. Too scared to talk or reply. I gave her water and it was difficult for her to even gulp down the water. I felt pity for her. I was in two minds to go ahead or leave her.

I asked for more tea and she declined. I asked her "Dar lag raha hai?" She kept her eyes down and did not reply. I almost gave up on her when a tear dropped on the book lying in her lap and I realized she was crying. I started comforting her, I rubbed her back and told her everything is fine, she need not be scared, if she wants to go back I would drop her and so on. Touching her I was also getting excited and I held her hands to pick her up and when she got up I put my arm around her and she pressed her crying face cupped in her hands in my chest.

That changed everything. I cupped her face and comforted her with words and asked her to look into my eyes. When she did I kissed those eyes, my fingers rubbed tears away from her cheeks and I pressed my lips on her lips. Her hands which were joined and in my chest suddenly opened and held my shoulders.

"I love you", I said in deep sombre voice and we kissed again. She was not very co-operative but she was not repulsing me either. I opened her hair by removing the clutch which was holding her hair and roamed my fingers in her hair. Her eyes were closed and when I kissed her third time and pushed my tongue her lips parted and my right hand pressed her left boob, she tried to push me away but I held her head with my left hand and with the weight of my body pushed her back a couple of steps when she hit the wall. Her face which was ashen before was completely red and she did not open her eyes when I broke the kiss.

I held her arms and pressed them on her sides while her eyes were still closed. I inserted my hand from below her Shirt. Her hands suddenly went to stop me as she opened her eyes. I once again pressed my lips on her lips and continued movement of my hands inside her shirt till I reached her boobs. I pulled her bra and the left nipple was between my index finger and thumb when she tried to get free only to be whirled around, My other hand moved her hair and I pressed my lips on the back of her neck while both hands pressed her boobs. In less than two minutes her hand came on my head and I inserted one hand in her salwar to hit a wet spot over her panties.

I did not waste any time, With huge steps I closed the door and pulled her on the bed. In no times and despite her feeble protests and confused looks I had removed her Salwar and Panties to encounter a couple of weeks old trimmed bush. (She later told me she used to trim after her every period). Being at my own room, I was in shorts and I didnot waste any time in spreading her legs and positioning my dick on the mouth of her pussy.

It seems she got out of the daze and said no but by then the sides of her one thigh was in tight grip of mine while other hand was guiding my dick in her wet pussy. I recall her eyes wide open and a horrified face as I pushed my dick deep in her and I slumped on her with all my weight and cupped her face. I said sweet things, praised her beauty and stroked very slowly when tears again filled her eyes. I kept on soothing her, kissing her face, eyes and massaging her cheeks. I professed love when there was a sensation of my cum building in my lions. I immediately removed my dick and my blood covered dick started shooting cum on her belly, shirt and couple of shots reached her neck and face.

Teena was crying now. She was again soothed by touches and rubs and taken to the bathroom to pee and wash her face and remove cum and blood stain from her shirt. On my hard insistence she removed her shirt and spread it to dry under the fan while I gave her my T shirt to wear. More sweet nothings and touches and hugs and kisses and tea and tears her T shirt and bra was removed. My attempts to get her to suck amounted to nothing but I banged her in missionary position once again. On my insistence she hugged me and her legs were also wrapped around me. Her moans were supressed but they were there and this time on being sure that her periods are not far off, I deposited my seed in her.

After two rounds, I moved out for a smoke and I saw Tabassum waiting in shade of a tree. I winked at her and asked her to come in 10 minutes. Teena wore back my T shirt and I wore back my clothes. I wanted to tell Teena to wear her clothes but Tabassum came back earlier than expected and I had to tell her the Tea had fallen on Teena's clothes and it is by grace of God that she was not burnt.

Next day in college, I asked Teena to take a house leave from hostel and reach my place. I gave her my spare keys and told her that I would come by 8PM after my work and I would bring food for her as well. She tried to resist but firmness in my voice made her say yes.

That night I made her have first drink of her life, which loosened her a bit. I made her shallow suck my cock and fucked her. She fell asleep after just two rounds of sex and without having food. Alcohol had its effect on her. When I got up in the morning, she was lying nude in my bed without even a thread on her. I tried to rouse her for sex but she was in deep sleep. I got up and locked the door from outside and went for my morning run.

When I came back, she was still asleep in that position. She looked reasonably pretty. In North India, if a girl is fair, she is automatically labelled as pretty. Teena on the other hand was dusky. But when I looked at her body, it was a healthy body, she had full round firm boobs, as she usually wore Salwar Kameej with Dupatta, never got a chance to appreciate her bosom all those years.

I undressed & slipped near her on bed. I pulled her head on my lap which roused her a bit. I angled my dick on her mouth and tried to enter. That woke her up and she wanted to pull away. I held her head and despite her struggles pushed my dick in her mouth. She was pushing me and I was pulling her. Push and pull her head was captured between my thighs and my hands got free,I started fingering her and whatever jerks I could make I started humping her mouth. But she got free and she sat in bed horrified.

She started crying and I got angry. After some discussion in which I tried to pacify her, I asked her to leave and she left never to come back to my room again.

Teena left a bitter taste in mouth, I called Deepshikha and banged her, spanked her, slapped her and even anally fucked her 4-5 times.

Thus ended Teena Saga, I did not go to Physics Lab thereafter and Tabassum and Teena completed the Darkroom experiment in Physica Lab.
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 1 user Likes punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM
Post 12 - Anal-yzing Tabassaum - by punjabimard - 26-10-2022, 11:49 AM
Post 22 - Deflowering Kannu - by punjabimard - 06-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Post 26 - Misadventures - by punjabimard - 03-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Post 32 - Sanjana - Revenge Sex - by punjabimard - 21-02-2023, 11:31 AM
Post 33 - Teena - Biology Started in Physics Lab - by punjabimard - 24-02-2023, 04:44 PM
New Developments - by punjabimard - 06-02-2024, 10:59 AM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 06-02-2024, 01:21 PM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 16-02-2024, 04:21 PM