Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Hardayalji pushed my legs up all the way, until my body was curled up and my vagina was thrust up. He knelt in between my thighs and separated them wide apart. He bent down and put his mouth to my hairy vagina. He began running his tongue all over my pubic hair and licking them vigorously. Then his tongue entered my vaginal folds and began moving on my inner vaginal lips. I was getting very excited and my vagina was oozing like some fountain, with the excitement. He began swirling his tongue around my clitoris and flicking over it. Then he began thrusting his tongue, deep into my vagina, in and out for a long time. He kept sucking my vaginal secretions into his mouth and hungrily swallowing them.

He asked me, " Simran Beti, Are you ready to receive my cock? "
I shyly replied, with excitement, " Yes, Hardayalji. I am ready "
Hardayalji's penis was vigorously throbbing, in anticipation of entering my moist vagina. He positioned the thick bulbous head of his penis at the entrance of my vagina. He began rubbing his mammoth penis head, across the folds of my vaginal lips and lightly thumped it across my clitoris. Currents of pleasure, shot up through my body. I waited eagerly in anticipation, to receive his huge penis into my vagina. He pushed the huge bulbous head into my vagina. Anxiously I spread my thighs wider, to be able to accommodate the penis easier. It slowly parted my pink vaginal lips and his bulbous head slowly entered my vagina. My delicate vaginal lips got stretched. I gasped. Hardayalji plunged his organ into me, a little more. My vaginal lips closed around the crown of his organ head. He forced his organ further into me and embedded his fat organ head, in my vagina. With every push, Hardayalji was able to worm his organ into my vagina, a little further.
Hardayalji's powerful penis, now began rubbing roughly against my vaginal tissues. He had thrust eight inches into me and his organ head slammed up against the back of my vagina, right up against my cervix. Hardayalji now started to forcefully propel his organ in and out of my vagina. My body was being violently tossed, up and down. I arched my back and started to pant and moan. He grabbed my slim shoulders, in his strong hands again and pulled me against himself. I groaned as the head of his massive penis, thudded against my cervix. He pushed deeply into me. Slow and gentle jabs, each forward thrust spreading my narrow cervical sphincter wider and wider. Hardayalji's thick and swollen bulbous organ head kept drilling into the deepest part my vagina, with no mercy. Sweat was just pouring off me.
Hardayalji's huge organ head, was piercing through my narrowest of openings and spreading my cervical ring far apart, widening it for the massive length behind it. I gritted my teeth and stared at him with shock, as I felt my cervix surrender to his organ. As Hardayalji's bulbous organ head forcefully propelled itself through my cervix, there was a sudden, slight rendering sound, as my cervical sphincter was forced apart. Then his organ head was through it! I gave a shrill scream and tossed my head about, flinging my black silken hair across. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets as I stared at him, with my mouth agape. With one powerful and violent thrust, Hardayalji slammed the rest of his eleven-inch penis all the way through my cervix, into my womb, until his testicles slammed up against my moist vaginal lips. I shrieked in shock!
The head of Hardayalji's penis had connected with the back of my womb. As a woman, I was thrilled at being able accommodate this elderly man's massively monstrous penis, so deep in my womb. Within a few minutes, pleasurable sensations began developing deep in me, where his penis was embedded into my womb. I stared with a new found passion at my lover. My eyes were now as big as saucers, as I felt the swollen & throbbing head of his enormous organ, tickle the most sensitive lining of the back of my womb. As minutes flew by, I was enveloped by a long-lasting wave of delirious ecstasy. My own lust grew. I was proud to give pleasure to this amazing man. Involuntarily, my feminine charms wanted to excite and pleasure him all the more. My breasts got automatically thrust up, like cones. My nipples became erect and stood straight.
Hardayalji and I, were breathing rapidly and sweating profusely. Our bodies were joined. Crotch to crotch. Pubic hair to pubic hair. Hardayalji and I, were one now. We lay still. I slowly thrust my hips up a bit further onto Hardayalji's penis -- trying to accommodate him better. Hardayalji began thrusting his penis deep in and out of my womb. It was rubbing against my sensitive nerve endings there -- which I never even knew existed! I began to meet his thrusts into me, with my own thrusts upwards onto his organ. My eyes closed and my hands digging into his shoulders. Up and down he rode. sliding half of his rigid penis in and out of my womb. I grunted as the bulbous head of his penis repeatedly thudded through my womb.
Hardayalji rammed into my womb violently like a mad man, jack-hammering through my tight cervical sphincter. I was in ecstasy. I could feel my orgasm building up. I too started shoving my vagina upwards onto his penis, to meet his brutal thrusts into me. My pleasure was mounting rapidly. Sweat was pouring out from both of us. Both of us were panting. He went on shoving his massive organ in and out of my womb -- brutally. In my rapidly building ecstasy, I too kept propelling my vagina up onto his cock rapidly and violently. My climax was building up faster and I could not control myself any longer. Finally my orgasm tore through my vagina!
[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 21-02-2023, 11:47 PM