Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 32 - Sanjana - Revenge Sex

I had initially thought of doing away with this post, but then, I am liking the response and have decided to write another episode of my life. Some things have been mellowed down to maintain decency of the forum, but by in large the content captures the essence of the love hate relationship I developed with Sanjana. - As a disclaimer I am not justifying any of my actions.

I was young and immature. I could not take the dumping which Sanjana had given me on being caught attempting to have an affair with Preeti Khosla. Though looking back, I should have been thankful because had that episode not happened, I would not have managed to fuck Monika Ma'am, Sonam and Vanshika. All of them were rooted in our breakup. But I was still sore. I had not been dumped before.

I had teased her no end even before I fucked Vanshika. I was quite indecent, risque and coarse in my behavior. It was a small college and we had spent good time in same team once again. There were instances, when I had been alone with her for few minutes. I had teased her about lack of sex life. "Chudh rahi ho?" "Mumme to mujhe miss kar rahe honge" "Mere jaisa lund nahi milega" and so on. She in retaliation had called me - Kutta, Behanchodh, dheele pajame wala and Chutiya.

Once I managed to grope her and she kicked me and I slapped her back. She threatened to file a security officer complaint if I touched her again. But when Vanshika told me about her other affairs, I was jealous. I should not have been, I had multiple affairs, banged 6 more girls after that incident in the bus. But the truth is - I was.

Her boyfriend at that time was also one of our college seniors. A tall but ultra slim fellow. Must have been 6ft plus but all bones and no flesh. I started picking on him. Three Four times I crashed my moped into his cycle and gotten into fist fight with him accusing him of hitting me. In this two other boys Devender and Sushil became my accomplice. They were my classmates but treated me with respect and I called them friends. Both were hostelers and I provided them with some liquor here and there. (I later managed to fuck Devender's Girlfriend too, but that is in later post.) They were equally sore on knowing that this lanky lad whom they called "Lambu" had taken away my girl. So they also started picking on him.

Everytime any of us fought him, message was sent to him to leave Sanjana. The word was to reach Sanjana and it did reach her. So, she confronted me one day and I abused her badly and left that place. Through Vanshika I came to know Sanjana was very distressed and her so called boyfriend had chickened out. I asked Vanshika whether Sanjana knew she was fucking me. Vanshika made me promise that no one other than Kannu would know.

I manipulated Vanshika to prod Sanjana to follow me and ask for a truce meeting. So we met at college canteen and as tempers started rising, I left. Did not want another scene and complaint in college.

Another round of Sanjana following me, we met at my favorite haunt of the small town - Same Coffee Shop which has been mentioned before. By this time Sanjana was very distraught and used favorite weapon of girls - Tears.

We had a discussion of over an hour in hushed tones in which she asked me why I was bent upon ruining her life and reputation and I mocked that she won't get a male like me. No boy in that city had my stamina and size and she can vouch as she had more boys now. She got angry and accused me of being a predator and I got angry and called her a cock-sucker. All in all we discharged our bad feelings against each other and though meeting was bit peaceful, we still were nowhere near truce.

Another manipulation and knowing how Sanjana felt through Vanshika, I prodded Sanjana to call for another meeting. This time, I played turant and told, if she has anything to discuss, she can come to my room.

Vanshika had to put a lot of effort including being a party to influence Sanjana. She even went to suggest her as I suggested - even if he has sex with you there, it won't be first time. Maybe all I wanted was a final sex.

So a month before final exams Sanjana admitted to Vanshika that she was too tense and fucked up inside that she was not able to concentrate on studies. Thus Sanjana called me from a PCO, as she did not have a phone at her home. Over next 30 minutes of cajoling, fighting, threatening, enticing, pressurizing, luring and persuading she agreed to come to my place. She tried to extract a useless promise of me not touching her. I refused to do any such promise.

It was Middle of March when Sanjana came into my room. If my readers recall Sanjana was a fair and tall girl thus qualified as pretty or beautiful. She had small boobs and I called her flatchested (which she actually was not). I had pictured few scenarios before she arrived and had concluded to myself that if she came alone and wearing a skirt, she wants to get fucked.

I was hyper on the day she was to come, I had smoked a little too many ciggirettes and when she was delayed by over half an hour, I was continuously smoking in the area in front of my room.

Sanjana was furious and was wearing a skirt. It was her turn to fire a salvo and she said - Chodhna hai, le chodh le (You want to fuck me, come fuck me). When I tried to be defensive, she blasted again - "Mujhe pata hai room pe kyun bulaya hai". (I know why you have called me here)

It took me sometime to gain my composure and launch a counter. I lowered my Knickers and said - "Tu pahle chudh le, baat phir kar lenge. Mujhe pata hai teri aag koi aur nahi bujha sakta." (Oh, you want to get fucked, let us fuck first and we can discuss later. I know no one else can satiate you.)

She refused to suck me but I pulled her on me and she started sucking me quite reluctantly. I laughingly asked - Did her lambu had better dick. She said yes and spat. She withdrew her mouth in merely two minutes and asked me to fuck her as this is all I wanted. I had risen to the challenge and I pushed her on bed and mounted her in doggie style after putting on a condom on her insistence. I asked "Maza aaya mota lund lekar finally". She barked - "Kutta hai tu aur kutta hi rahega"

I also countered that though I am a dog, no girl has been a better ghodi for me. and she was anyways a nightmare (raat ki ghodi) and with that I slapped her bum. I fucked her long with slow strokes as I wanted to fuck for long. I changed positioned, she refused to kiss me and on that I bit her nipples. But all in all in next few minutes I ejaculated.

She got up and asked - Do we have a truce now. I was back at my wicked self. I told her that she has forgotten that I don't get satiated before 3 rounds. She looked at me in disbelief and I said she only thought I want sex and now if we are having sex it should be as per my satisfaction. Also, I needed to check whether she still can suck as I had taught her. She called me bastard and I slapped her, she started crying. I spat on her called her a whore who wanted to trade her body for peace and went out picking my knickers and ciggirettes.

When I came back, she was still in that position only and still crying. I offered her water which she refused. I had no other option but to hug her and pacify her for long. In between I was getting excited. I told her sweet things like I had fallen in love with only one girl that is her. I had sex with other girls but I loved only and only her. It was because of love, I was doing such things. If I did not love her there were many girls. I kissed her, caressed her and eventually after lot of cajoling brought her mouth on my dick asking for Sanjana Magic of sucking. As no other girl has ever sucked me as well as Sanjana. I praised her beauty, I praised her fair color, I praised her long legs, flawless skin and what not. If there was a grammy for over praising - I should have got it that day.

In any case, that day, we had 5 round of sex till evening and I had to call sick for my work. I tried to work my way around Sanjana but unfortunately I was caught again, this time fooling around with Devender's girlfriend (About which I have written in my Post 30) and all my attempts that I was trying for a truce between Kavita and Devender did not cut an ice. The fact that Kavita herself was found half naked in my room was another dampener.
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 1 user Likes punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM