Misc. Erotica My Wife Alia
Continued: 

Alia suddenly got up. My boob pressing ended abruptly without any ending , making my heart skip a little. Did I cross some sort of line ? Was I not supposed to touch her inappropriately like that? But Alia is my wife and wifes are meant be to touched. But she didn't leave. She looked towards me... Then slowly slid on my lap.. in cowgirl pose. She sat on my dick , her panty was on my shorts... Her oversized tshirt still covering most of ger body. She hugged me , and then held my head gently. She leaned in for a kiss. I kissed her back. We exchanged saliva for a while, then she slowly leaned back and looked at me and said , " Are you willing to take me tonight honey?" 

I : " Willing ?? I will take you right this moment!" 
A: " Then what are you waiting for ?"

I grabbed her tshirt and pulled it off. Her bare boobs lay in front of me naked. I grabbed her and planted my face in them. Mmmm her smell was mesmerizing. She let out a started "aaah" noise.. but then grabbed me by my head and started gently rubbing my hair. I couldn't hold myself. Those boobs were perfect , so nicely shaped. I was seeing my wife Alia Bhatts boobs for the very first time and they were perfect. I kissed one and put it in my mouth. I sucked hard on them. Mmm ssss... Noise started coming out of Alia's mouth. She bit her lips as I sucked her nipples. My saliva was smooching her tits , my lips on her milky white skin suckling on those perfect round shaped tits like a ripe fruit. I sucked on harder and harder untill Alia started screaming with excitement. My hands pressed her hard against me.. she held my head harder against her breasts, as if she was feeding a baby.. I became a vicisios animal. I dropped her on the couch and pulled off her panty. 

Alia : No wait , not right now !
I: I can't wait any longer honey.. I must have sex with you right now , my blood is boiling with lust, I need to empty my love in your womb.

Alia kissed me hard again.. ," Baby please , I'm scared!" 
I slowly kisses her neck while my hands took off my pants and took out my dick. Her vagina was throbbing with excitement. I could feel the heart beat in her chest rapidly. I kissed her boobs on more time before plunging my penis inside her vagina... 

Aaaaaaa

She screamed , holding me tightly. I gently kissed her to shut her up. Then started throbbing my penis in.. once... twice... thrice ...

Fap fap fap... Noises started coming out of her wet pussy when my dick kept going in. Alia screamed... Mmmmmmmm....aaaaaaaaaa.......aaaaaaaa

I shushed her ... Sshhh...calm down baby.. let me feel you tonight... You don't know how much I have dreamed of fucking you. 

Tears started coming out of Alia's eyes...the pleasure mixed with pain .. made her cry.. as I continued to fuck her. Faster and faster

She held me tightly.. " please.. please janu.. please stop".

No stopping.. fap fap fap. .my penis went in like rajdhani express

"Aahhh nooooo... Aaahahhh stopppp... Aaaaa"
Screamed Alia.

But her pussy kept on getting wetter and wetter. As my speed kept rising.. I held the sofa for better grip but it didn't work as well so I now held Alia's neck... In a choking stlye...  ," Baby.... I'm gonna cummmmmm" I said...
Alia : Noo... Please baby . Please don't cum inside .. please janu... I am not on pills right now
Aaahh.. but it was too late... I wanted to make her pregnant... I let go of my cum.. as I pounded Alia for one last time.. my dick reaching Inside her vagina .. all the sperm went inside... Aaaaahhh .. such a great feeling... Her warm wet flesh gripping my dick as passionately as she was... She held me tight.. so tight that I could feel her nails piercing my back muscles... 

I kissed Alia... Mmm.. as I took out my dick.

I stood up.. and looked at her.. she lay on the couch.. fully naked as cum oozed out of her pussy.. her bare breasts going up and down as she panted to catch her breath..
Alia : oohh honey.. what have you done?
I : Don't worry Alia.. we are married... We can have children

Alia : No ... It's not the children.. You don't know , but bollywood has a dark and deep tradition and now I am going to have to go through it.. ohhh this is not good

I : what do you mean?

Little did I know about the bollywood tradition.. and what followed in the next few monthsas a husband's nightmare and a cuck husband's dream.....

To be continued:
[+] 2 users Like Remote_Ability's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Alia - by Remote_Ability - 16-02-2023, 02:56 PM
RE: My Wife Alia - by Remote_Ability - 16-02-2023, 05:44 PM
RE: My Wife Alia - by Givemeextra - 16-02-2023, 07:01 PM
RE: My Wife Alia - by Givemeextra - 18-02-2023, 10:19 AM
RE: My Wife Alia - by Remote_Ability - 20-02-2023, 02:36 AM
RE: My Wife Alia - by Givemeextra - 20-02-2023, 10:03 AM
RE: My Wife Alia - by abcturbine - 24-02-2023, 04:54 PM
RE: My Wife Alia - by Remote_Ability - 02-03-2023, 06:23 AM