Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 31 - Vanshika - Words are not Necessary

If there was a reward for fucking maximum number of girls in a short span of time, I am sure I would have comfortably participated in it.

The book that I read in my 2nd year of graduation had a significant impact on my psyche. Unfortunately for me, I don't remember it's exact complete name or author's name, so have not been able to find it again.

My atrocious, shocking and wicked behavior towards women stemmed from that. I had a very high libido coupled with bold nature even before reading that book and that book just honed my basic skills in mating even further. And when I got results from Shailja, Sonam and Deepshikha who loved my monstrous ways and disgraceful acts to them, the lessons that I learnt from it became biblical to me.

The book had told me that the sooner you realize girls are abundant, the sooner you will get plenty of girls. After Monika Ma'am, I ceased wasting time on any of the girls, if I was not able to get the girl in bed in couple of dates, I left following them. Yes, I tried on many many girls. All my advances were teasing and suggestive of sex. What I could not master at that time was timing these advances. But as they say, practise makes a man perfect, those lessons have stayed with me and have got me many pussies. Sometimes I wish I had kept that book because even I don't remember all lessons that it had to teach me.

One of the few teachings that has always lasted with me is - Girls would rather share a successful man... Than to have a faithful loser for themselves. And my sexperiences told me that. Though Deepshikha and Monika Ma'am both tried to monoplize sex with me, they both failed. What attracted Shailja and Sonam and even to a lot of extent Deepshikha towards me was me already having multiple girls. So, it was almost "let girls chase you rather than you chasing the girls." Some of my qualities which made me vain and desirable were

- I earned well by any standards.
- I looked goof by all standards.
- I stayed alone.
- I had a moped.
- I had two gold medals in sports.
- I was good at studies
- I had confidence of a fool and I berated boys my age as being inexperienced and under confident
- I picked enough fights and tried on enough girls for some to fall for me. (Though the ratio was dismal but sheer number of girls I fucked... wow)

In this backdrop entered Vanshika, a final year student, who was once a close friend of Sanjana and who was also there in University Level Youth Festival in Group Dance when I and Sanjana had a public spat. But this time around only the play and group dance was selected for University Level Youth Festival from our college.

We started very early in the morning, and in the initial one hour on way to University, there was a lot of hulla gulla in the bus, which subsided when students started snoozing. The bus had a seating capacity of over 40 people, but we were barely 17 odd people including Monika Ma'am, who had publically started maintaining distance since Deepshikha so confidently stated that I was fucking Monika Ma'am.

The time was December 1st week and it starts getting cold in North India by that time. Few students were carrying a shawl or a dohar, while I was not carrying any. I was sitting near one window seat, all alone, somewhat drowsy, when a girl covered my legs with a shawl. She was Vanshika. I looked at her with drooping eyes and she sat beside me sharing the same shawl.

When the bus stopped in another hour for refreshments and tea, this dawned on me that this girl could be potential fuck. I had developed a vice for smoking and when we returned to the bus and she sat beside me she complained of bad smell. I asked her to sit someplace else.

She looked at me and asked - "Tum kisi ki izzat nahi karte na" (You don't respect anyone?)
I retorted - what it has to do with respect, I have my choice in smoking and you can sit anywhere.
She tried to increase the stakes by provoking - "Ladki ko na izzat chahiye hoti hai" (Girls needs respect)
I gleefully said - "Ladkiyo ko kya chahiye hota hai, mujhe pata hai" (What girls need, I know better)
She quite disgustingly - "Nahi pata tumhe kuch," (No you don't know anything)
I smiled and kept silent

Silence forced Vanshika to speak - "Agar tumne Sanjana ki izzat ki hoti to wo abhi bhi tumhari girlfriend hoti" (Had you respected Sanjana, she would still be your girlfriend)
I kept my silence

She again spoke - "Tumne sabke saamne uski beizzati kar di" (You ridicluded her in front of everyone)
I found my most vulgar smile and in small measured words asked - "To usse duniya ke saamne izzat chahiye thi aur akele mein Chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuddddddddaaaaaaaaaayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" (So she wanted respect in front of world and in private she wanted to fuck with abandon)

She was not expecting such response and she turned her face other side. I could sense she had smiled.

I held her hand but she wrestled it free.

I let it be and we talked a bit about a lot of other things. Her group dance was ousted on first day while our play was on 3rd day. All girls and Monika Ma'am thus left early morning next day. Thus our scene shifted back to our college.

It suddenly turned cold in December 1994, to such an extent that Delhi recorded Multiple year law temperature of 4 Degrees that year. In our city of Haryana it must have been a notch or two lower. North Indians are accustomed to these temperatures for a couple of weeks, but sudden lowering meant that attendance in college was thin. One such morning around 9AM, I caught hold of her in canteen sipping tea. During that time, I used to college canteen to have my breakfast, as I found cooking at home cumbersome in such cold weather. On coming to know that her teacher has not come and thus had a free hour, I almost pressurized her to come with me to my room as her teacher had not come.

Wait, I have not explained how Vanshika looked. Quite average looking, she was a healthy female of 5-3 height. Had ample boobs and bums and mid length hair. Not a female people would turn to look at, nor someone who could be ignored as ugly.

I instinctively knew that talking would only complicate things, so we went to my room leaving her cycle behind in college and whole way we were silent. Once we reached my room, I asked for tea while asked her to make herself cosy in my quilt on my bed. She said no to tea but still I insisted and kept tea on boil on my coiled heater, while I went out to smoke.

When I came back, I asked her - Ab kya chahiye - Izzat ya Chudhai? (What do you need now, respect or sex?) She did not react, but lowered her eyes. I asked her to show me her boobs. On my 4th or 5th such ask - she just lifted her top and sweater and showed her bra clad boobs. I asked her to lift her bra as well and she just did that.

I sarcastically told her - Teri Izzat ki to maa chudh gayee, ab tujhe bhi chodh hi leta hoon. (Your respect has been mother fucked, let me now fuck you too.)

We were soon hugging, grappling and caressing each other. Off came her jeans and panties, then my jeans and her sweater and my jacket.

I found her hairy pussy and inserted my finger in it. She claimed to be a virgin. I asked her to suck my dick, which she refused - chee, gandi baat.

It must have been kind of a strange sight, we both were nude from our waist down while she was still wearing her T shirt and her bra, both upped exposing her boobs and I was in my vest. When I laid her down and tried to mount her. She asked for condom, I asked for her period date and then had to tell her I would ejaculate out on her.. I positioned myself again and pushed deep. She moaned with pleasure and I started slowly pumping in her. While I pumped her in rhythm she started moaning in the same rhythm.

It was quite sometime when I started getting tired and I push the quilt away and started giving heavy strokes. The moans escalated and I pressed her boob heavily and her moans grew shriller and higher while I pulled my dick out cummed heavily on her belly and slumped on the side. This girl suddenly reminded me of Pooja who was my second fuck. She maintained that she was a virgin and if she did not bleed, she did not.

I washed my dick and soon jumped back in quilt which she had pulled over. and fired my first salvo. - "Tujhe pata to tha na ki yahan tere saath kya hoga" (You were aware what would happen to you at my place) She lowered her head, while I helped her remove rest of her clothes. My dick was already erect again. I pushed her hand on my dick, which she pulled back couple of times but then started massaging.

I asked about Sanjana and came to know that Sanjana had confided in her about when she got fucked by me. She knew of intricate details of how I fucked her mercilessly, how I made her suck me and when we broke up, she had a new boyfriend - "Jisne 1 mahine tak usse kiss nahi kiya" (Who did not kiss her even for a month) - she chuckled. Then Vanshika had set her up with one of her classmates. Sanjana was going steady with him. How about their sex life, Vanshika did not say Good and that was the cue.

I asked did Sanjana know about Vanshika and me, Vanshika said - we had nothing except one talk. So, no need of telling something which was not there. I asked would she tell now, she said - she does not know.

In between I tried to force her mouth on my dick, which she resisted. I reminded her that Sanjana had told her, I love to get my dick sucked. She said - she feels repulsed. In any case, I kept on it and instructed to kiss all area around my dick and balls and slowly instructed her to kiss my dick she just kissed the sides of my dick, but due to constant story telling and her massaging my dick, I mounted her again and yet again we started in missionary position for another round of sex under the quilt. In between I asked her to come in doggie position, but somehow we were not able to do it properly, she later sat on me and I played with her boobs while she humped me. Despite her all the humping and pumping I was nowhere near ejaculation when she slumped on me and said - "Thak Gayee yaar, Sanjana ki gajab himmat hai". (I am so tired, Sanjana must have great stamina)

I again shifted her to missionary position and then put her legs on my shoulders and started humping her. Her moans turned into screams and she clamoured to be left. She was gripping the sides of the bed and tried to get up but by now, I had started liking her this behavior, I bent her legs even backwards toward her and increased my tempo. She was continuously shouting now to be left, when I asked her that I would leave her only if she would suck, she agreed for it but I was so close to ejaculation that I bent her almost in double and just pulled out my dick that I started cumming. The bewildered eyes of hers overflowing with tears is still etched in my memory. Releasing her legs, I slumped on top of her when she said four words again etched in my memory - "Jaanwar ho tum Shobhit" (Shobhit, you are a beast)

I countered that if a girl meets a beast in bed, she does not need any izzat nor pleasure. She loved the beast who has satiated her. She affirmed that she loved the beast.

We had tea and I had a smoke and washed ourselves and snuggled nude in quilt. I reminded her that she still needs to suck me. She countered by saying that as I did not leave her, that deal is off. But by now, I in the heart of my heart knew that this girl in bed is besotted by my beastly acts, whether what she experienced or what she heard from Sanjana. I caught her hair and pushed her down, shoving my dick in her mouth. She kept on fighting and seeking mercy but also kept on kissing and licking my dick. Soon, when I promised that she has to just suck for 5 seconds, she asked to be released and agreed to suck.

She complimented that the dick looks so beautiful compared to pussy. Then gradually I increased 5 seconds to 20 seconds in 4 installments and almost all her barriers of sucking me came crashing down. We continued to have our own little battle about deep sucks and shallow sucks, but all in all, I was once again ready for yet another fuck.

She wondered girls seem to be regular here. I told her when girls like Sanjana canvassing my "Satisfaction Guaranteed" fuck abilities, there is no dearth of girls visiting me.

"Araam se karna" (Do it slowly) was her words when I mounted her again. It was cold so I once again pulled quilt on top of both of us and we kept on romping for a long long time before I reluctantly pulled out my dick and despite protests sprayed cum on her face and hair. I told her that she was not a virgin regardless of her claims. She still countered that, but I till date can not believe she was a virgin.

It was just 11 or so and we had had 3 rounds of sex. It was when I had gone for smoke and she had gone into a light slumber. When I came back in quilt she hugged me and I once again started massaging her boobs, she kind of countered that she is tired and wants to sleep. But I would have nothing of it. I sat and tried to get her to suck my dick. She was still at some lick and some suck when the door was knocked by Kannu.

Kannu had a habit of dropping in unannounced and also teasing my girls as Bhabhi. I got up and wore clothes, while Vanshika also wore some clothes in between incessant knocks from Kannu, who could understand that there was a girl inside. When I opened the door, she was like "kya Bhaiya thand mein itni der khara kar diya...." and looking at Vanshika she said -- "Oh! nayi Bhabhi." "Bhabhi Ji Namaste" and I was like - "Nahi, she is just a friend" But Kannu had a way of teasing girls and she asked "Just a friend ko kapde kyun utaarne padte hai aapke room mein?" etc etc

Anyways Kannu's presence meant that I had to drop Vanshika back to college on my moped and when I came back, I gave a facefuck to Kannu and we had another round of torrid sex.

Vanshika remained in my life for around 5-6 months, during which we met not so often, she did not like sucking much even till the end but I drew satisfaction that I once had her head trapped between my legs and had shot my cum inside her mouth. She later got admission in MA course in some other city and we lost touch. We met a couple of times when she came back on a Holiday, but barely had time for quick sex a couple of times.

Thus ended my last girl in 2nd year of my graduation which I got courtesy Sanjana, but Vanshika renewed another round of bad bickering between me and Sanjana, which ended in me fucking Sanjana at a later date. I guess that is also equally interesting and shall post about that in my next post.
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 1 user Likes punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM
Post 12 - Anal-yzing Tabassaum - by punjabimard - 26-10-2022, 11:49 AM
Post 22 - Deflowering Kannu - by punjabimard - 06-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Post 26 - Misadventures - by punjabimard - 03-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Post 31 - Vanshika - Words are not Necessary - by punjabimard - 17-02-2023, 01:24 PM
Post 32 - Sanjana - Revenge Sex - by punjabimard - 21-02-2023, 11:31 AM
New Developments - by punjabimard - 06-02-2024, 10:59 AM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 06-02-2024, 01:21 PM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 16-02-2024, 04:21 PM