Incest தீவிரவாதிகளால் கடத்தப்பட்ட குடும்பம்..
Sirpi bro, I came with lot of expectations for your story as always. But felt sad on seeing no content.

Later om seeing the comments I understood what happened.

Bro, I can understand your feelings and of all independent writers as well. But GOVERNMENT and LAW are too strict nowadays, especially for under age and forced sex. I once read super dooper story in English about sex training school. But cant find it now, reason is under-age content (even though there was no force or violence). You know our xossip site has stopped posting pics and videos now. Do you know the reason bro? Some guys continuously posting under age girl pics in random places. That's why they got pressure from higher authorities to close those sections. Do all of us want the same to happen to our one and only story section as well, bro ???

I can also understand the concern of Mod Sarat bro as well. KL is much more strict in this case and that's good, in my opinion, even though their other strict rules are not good for most people, including me.

No, I AM NOT THE ONE WHO REPORTED THIS STORY. I didn't even read this to report. But just sharing my thoughts.

Hope you understand and post good stories as always bro. Plz don't take these actions negatively as it is inevitable for the running of this great forum.
  sex  happy  
[+] 2 users Like dubukh's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: தீவிரவாதிகளால் கடத்தப்பட்ட குடும்பம்.. - by dubukh - 17-02-2023, 09:32 AM