Misc. Erotica Some Lines should be never crossed
I have opened the door now and stood aside and gave way to him. He came inside and sat in sofa and started to scan me. As i dressed up in hurry to open the door, i am not that careful. The dress is fitting me properly  and really showing my shape and physique. Its not like i am exposing anything but still i can see there is nothing much left for imagination. I have started to fear again on what he is going to do now and compared with him i felt more secure with that driver. Anyway i have started to feel uncomfortable with his looks and i just stood at the door with my head down.

[Image: Fmv-S6pacAEhWmx?format=jpg&name=large]

Than he called me again and said he dont have whole day and asked me to make a coffee. I have not liked his tone on how he is ordering me in my own house, but still i want to get rid of him so i immediately went to kitchen prepared coffee and came to give it to him. I stood infront of him and asked him to take the coffee mug, but he is just staring at me, which gave me creeps but i cant do anything.

At-last he took coffee and asked me to sit beside him and i sat there without thinking much as i want him to get out of my house as quick as possible. He sipped his coffee and took one hand and placed it on my shoulder and i immediately pushed his hand, stood up and shouted on him to get out of my house. He laughed at me and coolly replied.

"See Ritika, i already told you whats going to happen if you are not going to cooperate with me. So can you please sit beside me and do as i so"

i got really freaked out with his cold response and somehow i am always feeling very helpless infront of him, so i just sat with him and this time he kept his hand on my thighs and pressed it very hard and started to talk.

"Ritika, you know that you are really a hot girl right. And i dont want to loose a girl like you that easily. So dont fear me i am not going to fuck you this soon like i am doing with your friend, also i am not expecting any money from you as well."

I am really shocked with his response that he is talking about fucking me soon, what is he talking about and i have a shocked reaction on my face.

Looking at my reaction, he smiled again and said 

"Why are you that shocked, what do you expect? Anyway coming to the point, i really liked you and i want you to be my girlfriend and you dont have any option on this. So as a first thing whenever you are going to be with me, you have to dress sexy. But dont worry all i am going to do is just some hatch patchy here and there which we already did yesterday. So nothing new, got it."

I am still in shock with all this demands and dont know how to react, but he kept talking ignoring my fears

"First thing for today, go and dress something sexy for me."

I still didnt move from my place and he said immediately 

[Image: ketika-sharmas-v0-v7zibk2rgov81.jpg?auto...f46512e202]

"If you are not going to move than i am going to remove whatever you are wearing now and will make you look sexy" and he didn't gave much time to me to react and started to strip me by talking of my shirt and without realising i have cooperated with him. Than i have realised after my boobs started to jiggle that i have not wore anything inside my t shirt and i am topless now. I got back to reality and ran to my bedroom before Rocky gets some idea. He could see my bouncing boobs while i am running and started to laugh heavily and i closed my door.
[+] 1 user Likes writerschoice24's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by bobby - 02-05-2020, 01:54 AM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by writerschoice24 - 15-02-2023, 01:19 AM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by Mampi - 30-09-2023, 01:19 PM