Adultery Did I Cheat On My Husband?
At first, I refused it as I was a teetotaler. But he insisted me for just one peg as we cracked the deal. So I took a sip in the name of our success. I noticed that he looked at me in a very strange way. He took off his blazer and tie, remained in a white shirt and black suit pant.

I didn’t know how to react but my heart was started pounding. I thought maybe he was going to drink. I decided to leave at that time. But suddenly he caught my hand and pulled me towards him! I was scared of his move.

“Sir, what are you doing?”

“Oh, Amrita, don’t stop me.”

“This is not right sir. I can’t do this.”

Pravin sir was in no mood to leave me. I tried to be free from him but his grip was so strong that I was going to trapped in his arms. He took me to sit on the sofa. He slipped my pallu from my shoulder. My breast with the low cut blouse was almost exposed.

Due to a low cut blouse, my chest was almost open to him. S he tried to reach that open spaces with his lusty tongue. I felt so helpless at that time. I was trying to tell him that it was not right, please leave me. But he was in no mood to listen to a single word of mine.

He kept kissing my neck, licked and sucked it in a very horny way. Finally, I gathered my energy to stop him, adjusted my saree and said, “Please sir, you did enough, now stop it.”

“Why should I stop? Ask yourself, are you happy with Amit? Are we happy in our respective married life? Then why don’t you allow me? Today is very special day Amrita. I want to celebrate it in a different way. I love you, and I badly need you tonight.”

“Sir please, don’t be so mad, control yourself. We have a family. We can’t cheat our partners though we know that they don’t care about us.”

“What type of family are you talking about, ha? The base of a family is love. But this love is missing in both of our life. So if we find that love in each other’s arm then what’s the problem?”

“Sir, be practical. It’s a very illicit act.”

“Why did you call it an illicit act? My love for you is very genuine. In spite of having a family, I am still very alone from my inner side. Though I am your boss, still I am not forcing you. I just request you at least spend one night with me to fill my life with colors.”

“Please Amrita, I never want anything from you. Please, just for tonight I request you to stay here with me. I want you just for once. Don’t leave me now, because I need you.”

Pravin Sir had tears in his eyes. I didn’t know was it real or fake. But I couldn’t hold myself after saw that. There was silence in the room. I looked at him for some time. Then the pallu automatically fell down due to my casualness. Or maybe I wanted it from the back of the mind. I stood there like a statue.

Pravin sir stood up from the sofa and came close to me. My heart was beating like a bullet train. He took my hand and kissed it. Then he pushed me to the sofa. I leaned my head at the corner of the sofa. He came to my stomach. At first, slowly kissed in my navel, then licked around it.

I felt a tickling sensation. He started to untie my saree around my waist. He lifted me for untying my saree. Slowly, he could manage to remove my saree fully from my waist. After that, I was in a green petticoat and a blue low cut blouse. Without wasting any time, he also opened the knot of my petticoat.

He pulled my petticoat furiously and separated it from my body. I was amazed to see his act. Then my chastity was only covered by a small blue colored panty. He looked at it like a hungry dog. He started to lick it over the panty. I moaned. He caressed my thighs, rubbed his hand on my leg. He did it for some time.

Suddenly he pulled my panty down and removed it totally. I was not prepared for this at that moment. I quickly moved my hand and tried to cover my crotch area. I felt very ashamed. But Pravin sir was very determined to take my modesty. No one could stop him or save me from him at that time.

He took my hand and keep aside, spread my legs and directly entered his mouth into my vagina. I felt an electric shock throughout my body. He was sucking my vagina like a beast. I couldn’t hold my breath as my excitement level was on high. After a long period, I felt something in my vagina.

After spending some time in my vagina, he steadily came to my stomach using his tongue onto my bare skin. He licked my whole stomach with his juicy tongue. He took off his white shirt and white inner vest. He was topless then. Again he has begun to lick my waist.

In the middle way of his licking, suddenly my phone rang. I quickly got up to see the phone. I took my saree to cover my waist area. I looked at the phone. It was Amit who called me. What happened after that? I will tell you all of that in the next part.
[+] 8 users Like Manali Basu's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Did I Cheat On My Husband? - by Manali Basu - 13-02-2023, 05:53 PM
RE: Did I Cheat On My Husband? - by Manali Basu - 13-02-2023, 05:55 PM
RE: Did I Cheat On My Husband? - by Manali Basu - 13-02-2023, 10:20 PM
RE: Did I Cheat On My Husband? - by Manali Basu - 13-02-2023, 11:04 PM
RE: Did I Cheat On My Husband? - by Manali Basu - 13-02-2023, 11:06 PM
RE: Did I Cheat On My Husband? - by Manali Basu - 13-02-2023, 11:06 PM
RE: Did I Cheat On My Husband? - by Manali Basu - 13-02-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: Did I Cheat On My Husband? - by ddey333 - 19-02-2023, 12:21 AM
RE: Did I Cheat On My Husband? - by Paty@123 - 19-02-2023, 04:18 PM