Misc. Erotica Anuradha from my homely Mom to a cock hungry whore
Chapter 2:- Mom Anuradha is in for a big Surprise
(a Big surprise in store for Mom Anuradha)

I had just witnessed my Mom getting fucked in the most perverted style. I masturbated hard thinking of all that I saw leaked a lot of cum in the washroom and went out to sleep with my Mom in our room. She was already sleeping and exhausted. I lay next to her. She was in the same red transparent saree that she was fucked in like a cheap Slut. As I lay beside her, the fresh memories struck me back my Mom saying those words [“Haan hoon aap ki Dahi Rand Anuradha, (raising her arms showing her wet sewty licked ampits ) haan mere paseene mein dahi ki boo hai. Aaiye  soonghiye mera dahi paseena chaatiye leking chodiye mujhe randi ki tarah”
(“Yes i am your Curd Slut anuradha, yes My sweat smells of curd. Come smell me Lick me and fuck me like a slut.”] her those words struck my mind and devilish instinct like a thunderbolt. I got up from the bed and put on the dim bulb in our room. Mom was sleeping in a straight position very similar to a dead body (ie; straight body, both hands on the midriff). In this her navel was covered with her hands. But that sight of Mom sleeping itself started giving me a hardon. I stood there like a statue and just watched Mom Anuradha sleeping. She didn't move, and just lay there like dead meat. I mustered some courage and touched Mom in her arms and shook her a bit, there was no response. I did it three or four times but still no response from her. Realizing that she was in deep sleep, I removed her hands from her midriff and kept it on her sides on the bed. “Aaah” her deep navel on her bulging midriff was seen through her transparent saree. I took out my cock from the sides of my shorts. It had already become rock solid hard. I wanted to touch her navel desperately but was afraid that “what if that Wakes Mom up ?” but the devil inside me was much more adamant. I slowly moved her saree on her navel upwards and yessssss her deep navel was seen in full clear view. First time I got to see her Navel so closely I started stroking my cock. After a few strokes I advanced more. I touched her navel with a finger and quickly withdrew my finger back to check if she felt anything. No she didn't move an inch. I became much bolder now and dared to put my finger inside her navel slowly, Mom didnt move. I fingered her navel more deeply, it was wet with her sweat inside. “Wow how warm it was inside her navel, how warm was her sweat. I took my finger out and smelt my finger smeared with my mom’s navel sweat. The smell was mesmerizing. It  made me move my hands on her navel and midriff. I kept my palm on her navel and I decided to shag hard then and there and get relieved. Just then I felt that Mom Anuradha was about to move. I withdrew my hands and stepped two steps back. She was still in deep sleep. She slightly moved her midriff by the side and in deep sleep she raised both her arms up and rested then on the pillow. And no movement after that. Oh Man her Stubble wet armpits were seen now. Moms armpits were still shining with her sweat. Now I can't control myself. I wanted to get that heavenly smell that Amartnath just licked. I moved closer to moms left armpit and moved my nose closest to her armpit without touching my nose on her armpit. I took a sniff “man really her armpits sweat was mixed with the curd smell “aaaaah” now i broke all the fear barriers and shoved my nose on Mom’s Armpit and took a deep sniff thinking about her words again i stroked my cock harder lying down beside Anuradha Mom and smelt her Armpits like a mad dog. And again “Sarrrrrrr” I cumed again. I cummed on the blanket near Mom. I didn't have the courage to lick her armpit though. I saw the time it was almost 4.30 am and by 5.00 am everyone in the village used to wake up. I quickly sneaked out and went outside the bungalow and slept. I had the best Shag of my life that night. I had seen my Mom getting fucked and the same night i got to smell her armpits too. I thought it was the luckiest night for me. But Mom and myself were gonna have a shock and a big surprise the next night
Rani Maniac, Incest Mom Maniac, Wife Displayer  banana sex
[+] 3 users Like The_RockyRanilover's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anuradha from my homely Mom to a cock hungry whore - by The_RockyRanilover - 12-02-2023, 10:12 PM