Aishwarya Rai Tricked and Milked: Short Story
Chapter 1: The Challenge

Abhishek, a successful actor, had a close friend named Vimal who aspired to become an actor just like him. However, Abhishek knew that acting was not as easy as it seemed and he wanted to test Vimal's abilities before giving him a chance at stardom. One day, Abhishek presented a challenge to Vimal. If Vimal could convince Abhishek's wife, Aishwarya, that he was a very dumb person without getting found out within two weeks, Abhishek would give him the role he desired. Vimal accepted the challenge and decided to stay with Abhishek and Aishwarya at their home for the two weeks to prove himself. The stage was set, and the challenge began. Vimal had to be careful as he navigated this test of his acting skills, for one slip-up could mean failure. 

Will Vimal be able to pull off this difficult task and prove himself to be a true actor? Or will he be found out, losing the opportunity of a lifetime? 

Scene 1: 

Vimal: Hi Aishwarya, how are you?
Aishwarya: I'm good, Vimal. How about you? 

Vimal: I'm good too. I was wondering if you could help me with something? 
Aishwarya: Sure, what is it? 
Vimal: I'm trying to learn more about different cultures and was wondering if you could teach me about yours? 
Aishwarya: What are you talking about? You are an Indian too right! We both are from the same culture!! 
Vimal: (acting dumb) I know but I don't know much about Indian culture and I want to learn more. 
Aishwarya: (laughing) Okay, this is so weird! Are you messing with me??

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,][color=rgba(236,236,241,var(--tw-text-opacity))][color=var(--tw-prose-body)][Image: photomix-image-1-2-758x426.png][/color][/font][/color]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Aishwarya Rai Tricked and Milked: Short Story - by sominoru - 24-01-2023, 09:45 AM