Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Cock 5:

I got a call from my friend Santhosh.
Santhosh: Hi, My wife separated from me
me: why?
Santhosh: Its a big story, she went to her home last month. She is asking divorce.
me: Okay. will discusses on coming Friday night.
Santhu: okay.. will come to your house on this Friday.

I went to my house no one at home. I had beer form fridge. Suddenly I got an idea. Why my wife became close to my friend Santhu sexually?

My wife came home at 7 pm. She is too tired. When she entering into home she has removed her shirt though away and given a deep kiss to me. I did unhook her bra. it went down to floor. Now she moved her skirt zip down and skirt went down. The is no panty on my wife. I understood she got fucked with her manager.

wife: Sanju... I went for bath.
After finishing her bath she came out with towel. she can cover only half boobs and half pussy.

Now my cock is became very hard.

wife: Sanju...
me: what?
wife: whats going on?
me: nothing.
wife: by seeing your cock I can say what you are.
me: yes... I am thinking
wife: what is that? have you thinking any girl other than me?
me: no.... I am thinking about you.
my wife came and started sucking my cock.
wife: tell me what?
me: my friend Santhu ......
wife: did he asked me to fuck?
me: no.
wife: so what ?
me: his wife left him... she is going for divorce.
wife: okay
me: they both separated from last one month.
wife: then?
me: I asked him to come to home on this Friday night.
wife: okay.
me: he is my friend and I don't want to live with out sex.
wife: so...
me: I will go out on Friday... you take care him....
wife: he is your friend... and no one knows our negative side...
me: its okay... he don't tell
wife: okay...
my wife did a great blowjob and licked each drop from my cock..

On friday I have arranged cameras on hall and bedroom. At 6 I have given deep kiss to my wife and said 'Since he has no sex from last month, he will give a great fuck. show your talent' and left from home.

I have opened my phone to see the live video.

At 6 pm calling bell rang. My wife has removed her nighty and became nude. She went to maindoor and opened and hugged him and said "I love you Sanju".
Santhosh got shocked for that action. and he kept her his hands on my wife back and buttock. After 30 sec. my wife acted like he not me. and came into home by covering her boobs and pussy with her hands. He also came into our house.

My wife stand before him as nude
wife: Santhosh.... I thought Sanju came.
He is eating my wife with his eyes.
Santhu: Pandu ... you are so beautiful.
wife: Sanju will tell daily this to me. say something new.
Santhu: you are goddess.
my wife acting like she is enjoying that prise.
Santhu came closer and kissed on my wife chicks. She has taken hand from her boobs and placed on her chick.
Santhu immediately placed his hands on my wife boobs and stared pressing those.
my wife taken another hand from her pussy and placed on his hands.
wife: I am your friend wife. this is not correct.
Santhu: I know but at this time I don't think all those things.
wife: I am only for my husband please leave me.
Santhu: Only one time pandu.
While he taking he removed his cloths. He also became nude.
Now his cock is touching my wife pussy.
Santhu: Please pandu... I want your pussy...
wife: no...
Santhu did puss my wife on sofa set. He also lied on my wife. his hand were on my wife hands and his legs on my wife legs.
Santhu: if you say yes or no... i will fuck you
wife: Please....
Santhu: If you want to enjoy you should cooperate me.
Santhu placed his cock on my wife pussy and his mouth on my wife mouth. He stared fucking my wife sweet pussy.
He fucked my wife like that almost 15 min. and he undershoot my wife enjoying his fuck.
Then he placed his hand on my wife boobs and stared pressing them. My wife placed her hands on his hair.
wife: you are wolf.
Santhu stopped fucking my wife and started sucking my wife armpits. His cock in my wife pussy. Now wife stared giving movements to his cock.
After 10 min.
wife: Santhu... change the angle.
then he sat on one seat. My wife went and sat on him by putting his cock on her pussy. Both stared enjoying on it. After 5 min my wife stared doing blowjob. He was out on that blowjob. He filled my wife mouth with his sperm. My wife swallow everything. Then the both went to sofa and slap on it as nude. By doing all this they forgot to close main door.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 19-01-2023, 10:56 PM