Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which state woman have full hairy pussy..?
(09-01-2023, 10:58 PM)hairypussy Wrote: Hey Bro...
How do yo know that the nurse and your owner's wife had full busy pussy?

Please describe it in a little bit detail to make the discussion more erotic and kinky

owner wife-She has shown it accidentally. one day she came from outside and parked her two wheeler inside the house. Then she went straight near the curry leaves tree. She somehow climbed on the compound wall next to the tree to pluck some fresh leaves which are on the top branches of the tree. After taking the leaves, while climbing down from the wall, her petticoat hem backside got entangled to some nail on the wall.  She didnot notice that and she just climbed down from the wall, Since her petticoat got stuck to the nail on the wall, her petticoat and saree went up while she was climbing down exposing her pussy for 5 seconds or more. Luckily no was was there around her at that moment and i was also near the window in first floor. So she didn't notice me. So not much embarrassment for her. But i got a good view of her pantiless hairy pussy which I will never forget in my life.
[+] 3 users Like cigarette's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which state woman have full hairy pussy..? - by cigarette - 15-01-2023, 07:53 PM