Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Misc. Erotica Mere Bull ne Ammi ko banaya uski rakhel..
Tip for you deku for your next story. Just imagine as raghu panis describe in this story 14 inches long and 5 inches girth. Yaar tumhe aisa nahi lagta ki ye kuch jyada nahi ho gaya hai. Almost 5inch mota I think just close to new born baby and after delivery woman atleast need 5/6 days for recovery( if normal delivery else it takes 15-20 days to fully healed normally if surgery applied) or yahaan ek lady k chut me to lund ghusa diya  raghu k friends k help k karan waheen gand me sirf 2 hi stroke me or wo bhi chalti bus me in road jerking without anybody's help fir uske baad bhi wo langdate hue chal bhi rahi hai lol. Isn't that too much. Yaar story ko thoda reality k close rakho 3.5 or max 4 was quite enough but here yaar itna mota to ghade or ghode ka bhi nhi hota.

If you check the reality that now a days in all around the world most of the divorce cases is filed and got divorce by females against their husbands due to long penis. Thoda socho to sahi 14in long or 5in mota agar koi chut ya gand me dalega to kya wo chut ya gaand hi rahegi chodne layak. Yaar ye lund he hai na ya loki. 

Please Don't make the people sex freak although we are here to get fun in a imagination world but it is more than that to get digest.

First updates was awsome but the quality of later updates is pathetic why

1.. Monster lund Taken very easily by a normal house wife and after that she is able to walk.

2..the details of encounter there is nothing but except some few words to push the story forcefully.

Is imagination story ke drawbacks.. 

Humiliation without any reason only for sex increase the society for bang encounter. 

So many people who has small penis in fact the Asian people avg size is 5-6. Will feel inferiority complex feelings. 

Driven crazy for sex without permission of their partner. 

Please don't do this. Make it detailed n keep it close to reality. Although we are here for fun but some how somewhere readers brain doesn't permit to except the situations. Hope you will understand it. After so many edits finally posted
[+] 2 users Like rahsal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mere Bull ne Ammi ko banaya uski rakhel.. - by rahsal - 15-01-2023, 10:38 AM