Adultery Cheating Wives -First time stories
Sirisha’s Lockdown Special

It was another busy bee Monday morning, Sirisha walked through the crowded street, her daily morning walk to catch the Metro, just at the T junction a well –dressed, saree clad, tall & well-built she male smiled at her with courtesy!

Good morning Akka!

Sirisha had a ten-rupee folded in her hands ready for her, as gave it to her with a subdued smile – and curt good morning!

Thanks, Akka!  You are a living goddess! God bless you!

This was a every Monday morning routine which had started may be 4 months ago, Sirisha (Siri) always had a soft corner for this saree clad she males found in the busy junctions of the city, wondering how they live their life she always felt lot of pity for them, but she was always worried about their aggressive nature so never used to encourage them, but this particular lady never asked for anything but almost daily used to greet her good morning Akka!

So, few months ago Siri started this practice that on every Monday she would give her Rs 10/- and her told her politely only every Monday she can afford this practice
Well, the sturdy middle-aged shemale told her almost in a gushing tone, Akka if you smile and greet me it is fine with me. So ever since she continued this Monday morning routine.

Well, honestly no one can blame the shemale, Siri was a dynamite package in her saree, solidly built & very fair with a curvy body, she had the rotund body that any male would die for with her big pendulous breast and bulging butts. Siri also had smashing north Indian looks with a wide mouth and sharp nose, but born in household with five fabulous looking sisters, she was just considered average!

Siri had tough life, married yearly in life to Army jawan, she had the misfortune of being a widow within 6 months of marriage at was just 21year old, she and her 22year Old husband hardly spent 15 days together, as he left to his remote army posting in Northeast & his unfortunate death. College educated Sri was just a free helping hand for the big family of 16 in her in law’s house.

Siri in this patriarchal male dominated society was at the mercy of her in law’s family as they wanted her to marry one of the old uncles of her hubby’s family, luckily for her, her elder sister took her in her wings making her to come and live with her family and then encouraged Siri to complete her CA & soon she was employed in private firm with a handsome salary.

Her elder sis and her hubby then convinced her to start a new life as they found a suitable partner for her, a forty -year widower businessman Harilal, this was almost 8 months ago she was happily married living in relative luxury in a independent house, a neat row house bungalow surrounded by gardens.

Siri was happy with how her life had shaped, she was however intrigued and envious of her dear elder sis, whose hubby dotted on her & the sexual current they generated when they were together was something else. Siri also knew their intimate routines having lived almost 4 years; she knew they were sexually most active couples.

Siri had a shocking start to her own sexual life as her first hubby six-foot army jawan-bless his soul, it was marauding affair as he literally bangd her every day. Being young virile in experienced man/ boy, for him Siri was like a toy to play with as he made her cry every night with his rough & no sense sex. It was like a whirlwind hostile fucking session sometimes twice or thrice in the night, but all in all it lasted was for 15 days as Siri then was left with barren sex life last 5 years.

Harilal her present husband was a gentle Saul touring all over the world, happy to have a quick & gentle sex with her once in 15 days. Siri for all her dogged subdued behaviour yearned for her late Army husband’s all out aggression; he was a well-endowed big man in comparison to  the gentle Harilal.  Siri unlike many married woman had at least two different experiences to compare, truly sex with Harilal was like stroking her pussy with a bunch of peacock feathers leaving her sexually frustrated..

But overall Siri had pretty good life as her hubby kept her happy and she was busy working, he even wanted to buy her a car for going to office, but Siri explaining the convenience of metro as both their house and office was close by metro, So continued Siri’s almost sterile life. But of late she had started yearning for a bruising no hold bar fucking - hmm.

It was late January (2020), the fear of covid had spread far & wide, as all coped with mask & hand sanitizer, Harilal was on a long tour to Mexico & all of a sudden lockdown got announced her hubby got stranded enroute in Dubai not able to come India & Siri was left alone to fend for herself.

It was the day previous to complete lockdown, Siri was frantically organizing all things & planning to leave to sis house in Ranchi, but with many confusions related to her office, she was struck alone in the city. So late evening she was buying all her stuff required for 10 days, her baggage was quite heavy as Siri struggled with three big bags, when she heard a familiar voice of the Shemale.

She male: Akka: Can I help you, please allow me to carry this to your house.

Siri: No problem I will manage as she struggled.

The quick-thinking She-male took bag from her hands & said please Akka.

Siri left with no option she gave both her bags & walked along feeling a little anxious on what was happening as she felt turmoil, It looked so bizarre to fathom as she walked with big Shemale.to her house.

She male: Akka are they really going to close everything down.

Siri: Looked at the well-built strong She male replied it looks like that only, its going to be very tough.

Siri: Sorry, what is your name?

She male: Slightly emotional tone, my name is Sundari, its not joke Akka it my name in spite of how I look.

Siri: O Sundari is nice name; well,I think you look good too with tentative smile.

Sundari:  Akka you are first lady to speak humanly with me, thanks Akka I will never forget, for all others we are some sexual misfits.

Just then they crossed the gate of the road leading to the stretch of Row houses, a old watchman shouted Madam is she troubling you, (he was the common security guy for almost 30 houses.)

Sundari gave him a venomous look at him as Siri interjected Kakka I know her she is only helping me.

Sundari: O Akka Sabari Anna knows me, we live in the same Cheri (locality), but what to do we are always treated like this in all places as they walked towards her house,
Siri lived in the last bungalow; Siri opened the gate as Sundari came inside up to the door keeping her bags in the small,cemented seating area, facing the porch in front of her house. .Ok Akka thanks for allowing helping you in her strong manly tone.

Siri: One second Sundari, trying to take some money from handbag, but the strong Shemale placed her hands on her, stopping her from taking money, No Akka please do not give me money, I like more of your kindness. Please as she moved her hands away.

Siri could not believe the raw strength of the shemale as she looked up in mock admonishment, but a poker faced. Sundari said thanks Akka and quietly walked away.

Siri walked inside her lonely home pondering on this growing friendship with a she male of all people, and then she concluded it as basically harmless and more of a human gesture.

Soon the night passed, early in the eerie morning silence Siri thought of watering her garden, she opened her front door and was shocked to find Sundari sleeping in the cemented long seating area covering herself with her own saree, but all Siri could see was the ripping muscles of the strong shemale.

Siri clad only in her churri top and short cotton trousers was shocked and perplexed as she suddenly felt a sexual urge to touch Sundari, she felt a cold tickle in her spine looked at the sleeping form of Sundari!

Contd…

[+] 3 users Like Kocksman's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Kocksman - 22-09-2022, 12:11 PM
RE: Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Bigil - 17-12-2022, 09:01 AM
RE: Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Kocksman - 15-01-2023, 12:01 AM