Dad - Daughter - Driver & Kumar - Copy
Hi i am manjula aged 24 yrs.i am a married lady and my hubby rajan is working for a famous company as a sales representative.besides him i have a lovely mother-in law and my one yr old baba.i was married to rajan around three yrs back.since my husband is working as a sales-rep for a medical company. He is generally away on the tours.i also have a sister-in-law,but she is married and staying with her husband and kids .my sis-in-law is staying in some other city,so she comes to meet us on very few occassions.and my father-in-law had expired around 10 yrs back.so generally we are alone at home i.e.me,my hubby,my baba,and my mom-in-law.and in these also since my hubby is generally away on tours so mostly two of us were left alone in the house.{i am not counting my baba as the full fledged member of the house}.back at parents place i had only my mom and dad,since i was the only child of my parents.Now something about ourselves.i am physically a very good looking{so people say}sexy woman.my mamme are 35 and waist is 29{due to the child-birh}and ass is around 38.i have a very fair complexion and and i like to wear sarees{generally very dark colours} with very short sleeve blouses.my height is 5-4″.though i am not much of an exhibitionist but sometimes i do wear sarees below navel.my navel is very deep and round,like a one rupee coin.it presents a very erotic view when i wearsarees below navel.now about my sasuji.she is a very lovely female,unlike typical filmi sasu{shashikala/lalita pawar}she takes real good care of mine and my baby.she never let me feel that i am at my in-laws place.whatever i would want she will always bring it for me.although my sasuji is around 45 yrs old but she looks very young than her age.in fact sometimes people will think that she is my elder sister,whenever we go together.she is socaring about me that whenever i had to go out,with friends she would volunteer to take care of my baba.infact in every week she would ask me to go out with my friends so that i get out of the loneliness which i would feel due to absence of my hubby.so she was a caring sasu.
Now my mother is also the same age but has lost interest in most of the good things of life and is generally very careless about herself.she would not take good care of her and would be generally busy with kitchen works or pooja-path{worshipping the god}so she looked much older than her actual age.and on the contrary my father was very health and look conscious person.he would do his regular excerise at home and at 54 he could be passed of easily as a 45-48 yr old person.he would take great pains to maintain his health.my father was a good friend of my late father-in-law and after his death he had taken good care of my his family.although not financially because my late f-i-l had left quite a lot behind him.and to fulfill his promise made to his friend my dad,married me off tohis friend’s son.although initially i wasa bit reluctant to marry a medical-rep,as they are generally away on tours,but i had to give in to dad’s pressure and prevailing conditions {i will tell you about the conditions later}.so I got married to rajan and came to his home.this was 3 yrs back.one day i had gone to watch a movie with my friends {local/neighborhood ladies}.but in the interval i started having severe headache ,so i excused myself from them and returned to my home.since i had the key of the main-door,i just opened the door without ringing and on entering the home i saw that there was nobody in the hall and that my daddy’s cigarrette lighter was lying upon the centre table.i got very happy seeing that my daddy had come to meet me so i ran towards my room,but i found that my dad was not in my room ,so i checked the toilets and bathroom also.but i could find him nowhere.the last place remaining was my mother-in-laws room.i thought that they must be discussing something so i went towards her room.but i saw that the door of
Her room was locked from inside and i could hear they were talking in very low whispers. {in fact moaning}i just stood there thinking what they must be doing ,suddenly i heard my dear mom-in-law yelling a bit loudly *oh please a bit slowly you are so rough ahhhh you are hurting me….pls slow down a little your cock is so big its hurting my pussy*and all my doubts vanished.it was now certain that they were fucking in the room.i was shocked to learn that my father was fucking my mother-in-law.ohhhhhhhh my,i thought to myself,how is it possible that so much loving father is screwing his daughters mom-in-law.and in the bargain cheating with his own very faithful and loyal wife.i started thinking very quickly as to what to do.i thought may be the person who is fucking my mom-in-law is not my dad ,maybe it is someone else,maybe just that my dad had come to meet me and on not finding me he must have had gone back and someone else is screwing my mother-in law.so i thought that i must confirm my self before taking any other action.the only way to confirm myself was to see them by my own eyes so i brought one stool and placed it near the door and stood on it.since we have ventilation windows over every door and that window is generally opened ,so a person could easily see through it {of what is happening in the room}The moment i peeped in,i was in for the shock of my life.the worst fears of mine had come true.because they were no doubt busy screwing and the person who was fucking my mom-in-law was none else but my dad.although i was a bit prepared for it{on finding dads lighter in the hall}but still i could not stomach it.but the truth was there for everyone to see,and there was no way i could deny it.there in the room my dad was screwing my mom in law with his long and fat cock.but wait a minute,ohhhhhhhhhhhh what a cock it was,holy jesus,it was so big and so tight.i just could not remove my eyes from thet lovely cock.
I knew that i should not be doing this but i just could not get down from the stool.i was mesmirized by the sight of that huge cock.it was not less than 9″ and must be as thick as my wrist.and my dad was shoving his cock in and out of my mom-in-laws pussy at a great speed. I saw that my mother-in-law was lying on the edge of the cot with a pillow beneath her ass and both her legs on my dads shoulder and dad was standing and had pushed his cock inside my mils pussy.he was fucking her like a blue-film hero fucks the heroine of the film.anybody who would look at him will not believe that this man is over 50 yrs of age.he was fucking my mil with the Josh of a young man.my MIL was moaning loudly now she was so loud that i could clearly hear what she was saying.she was saying* oh plz do it slowly aaaahha aaaa oh since how long you are screwing my pussy ohhhhh my god plz do it fast now and make me cum ahaaa oh god this is the third time i am cum and you havent discharged even once ,aahhhhhhhh you are continously fucking me from the past 35 minutes pls discharge soon you strong cock my pussy is aching now aaaaaaa my dad said”oh plz wait another few miutes i am cumming ,ooooohh your pussy is so good, so tight,feel like keep you fucking like this only for ever aaaah my queen,you are so good…I saw that both of them were sweating so profusely,that even the bedsheet was also partly soaked with their sweat.my sasuji was looking great in that ppose.since her body was fully wet due to the sweating,it was shining in the mercury light.i saw that despite being above 40 her body was still very firm and her boobs were not sagging as much as they myself but still i could not stop myself from admiring her sex appeal.ever part of her body was still intact,mean no sagging and no drooping and ofcourse no-no extra
Fat on any part of her body.almost same thing applied my dad as well.as i have already told you that my dad should have been.she had big-big boobs.although i a awoamn was very health conscious and had maintained himself very properly.now i saw why he was taking so much care of his body.he was still young at heart {and active at physical level} my dad was fucking my MIL at furious pace.they were nearing their climax.both were moaning loudly.my one hand automatically went to my own pussy and i just pushed my one finger in my pussy over my saree.i could help to imagine of how would it feel ,if my hubby had a cock as big as my dad’s{actually he had a very small cock in comparison to my dads,his cock was hardly5-6″ and not more than 2″thick},or still better if dad could shove his hard cock in my pussy.i found myself frigging myself on the stool only.i must have been doing this for few moments then i suddenly i had a guilt feeling ,what i was thinking,this is unthinkable,how could i think about my dad in a sexual way.oh god pls forgive me for my sins,i thought to myself and got down from the stool.i returned to my room thinking what should be the action for me to be taken.some how i decided not to reveal the fact on my dad and my Mil that i have come tro know of their affair.so i decided to leave home.when i was going out i saw my dad’s cigarette lighter on the centre-table.I instinctively picked it up and left the home as quitely as i had entered.after that i went to a restaurant and started thinking of what to do.the best thing my brain suggested that i should inform my poor mother of her husbands infidelty.i decided to tell her the next day.i passed some time in the hotel and when it struck 9 in the wall-clock i left the hotel and reached my house,just like i am coming straight from the movie.
My mil welcomed me and as expected my dad had by then left the home.I also did not ask or tell her anything.we just behaved normally for that day. Next day in the afternoon i took the permission from my mil to go to meet my mom and left.my son ,as usual was with his dadi.i reached my parents home.my mom welcomed me with a surprise{since she was not expecting me}.for the first time in my life i looked at my mother in a new light.the glow on her face and the happiness in her behavior made me feel happy and jealous at the same time.happy because she was my mother and jealous because all her life she was enjoying my dad’s fat cock.she definitely had all the reasons to be happy in the life.again my thoughts drifted towards my dad’s cock.i could not take it off my mind.seeing me lost in my thoughts my mom asked me the reason for my unexpected arrival.although i had gone there specifically to tell her about dad’s misdoing but i could not muster up enough courage to tell her that her loving husband was cheating on her and that too with my own mili knew the moment i will tell her about the incident her happy life will be over.so i decided against it ,because i loved my mom so much that i could not afford to destroy her life.i decided within my mind to discuss this thing with my dad and tell him to sever all his relation with my mil. I thought that is the best solution and our family life will be saved. So after spending half an hour with my mother i went to my dad’s office.my dad was also equally surprised seeing me in the office.after formal preliminaries and showing concern for my well-being he asked me the reason for my visit.i again found myself at loss of word to tell him the true reason of my visit.seeing me silent he started talking of his own.he said “neelam you are avery lucky girl to have such a nice mil she takes so good care of you and treat you just like her daughter and loves you so much”at this juncture i got the way to say what i wanted to tell him and i said” yes daddy you are very right she really

Loves me very much like a daughter and why not,i am almost her daughter,especially since she behaves just like your wife when you two are alone.so in that respect she has become just like my mother.there were genuine expression of shock and disbelief on my dad’s face.he got {apparently} very angry and said”how dare you put blame on me,we dont have any such relationship and you have no right to accuse me of such charges.i must tell you that whoever had told you so had tried to mislead you and spoil our relation.your mil is such a nice lady.how could you even think of her in so derogatory terms.you should feel ashamed of yourself and…seeing that my dad is going on shouting at me without listening me ,i took that cigereete lighter from my purse and kept it in front of my daddy and told him the entire incident.but i did not tell him that i had seen them fucking {my dad and mil}.i just told him that i had come mid way from the movie and saw his lighter and then felt his presence in mil’s room and heard some noises and that confirmed his presence in my mils room.The moment i finished saying ,i saw that my dad became very nervous.he did not say anything and kept on looking at me very silently.. Finally the silence was broken by him asking me”so waht do you intend to do now?” i told him that i will tell my husband and mother about his infidelty.listening this he almost jumped from his chair and pleaded with me to cancel my plan.he tried to dissuade me by telling the consequences of my such move.he said that his family life will be ruined and along with this even my life will also be ruined and that my husband will start to hate his mother as well and many such things.although i knew that whatever he was saying was true,so i had already decided not to tell anyone about it.but it was just that i wanted to scare him,so that he should refrain from coming to my mil..After half an hour’s persuance ,my dad finally made me agree to him.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Dad - Daughter - Driver & Kumar - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 02:22 PM