Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
As Ankita is still holding Deepak. Deepak can't help but feel a surge of love and affection for her. He quickly wraps his arms around her in a warm embrace.

Deepak: "Ankita, I just had to tell you how much I enjoy seeing you and how grateful I am to have you in my life."

Ankita: "Aww, Deepak. I enjoy your company too. You make me feel so special."

Deepak: "That's because you are special, Ankita. You are the most amazing and beautiful woman I have ever met. I am so lucky to be even in the same room as you!"

Ankita: "I feel the same way, Deepak. You are the most kind and caring man I have ever known. I am so grateful to be around you!"

The two are still there, embracing each other tightly, feeling the warmth of two bodies. Deepak was lost in the moment, completely and utterly in love with Ankita.

then there is a sudden calling bell sound heard. 

Deepak: "I wonder who that could be. I wasn't expecting anyone today."

Ankita: "Maybe it's your friend Amrish. Who else will come to see you at this time in the night?"

Deepak: "Oh yeah, that's right. I totally forgot."

Ankita: "Well, go answer the door. I'll be here waiting for you."

Deepak gives Ankita one last hug before heading towards the door. As he opens it, he is greeted by the sight of his friend Amrish standing there with a big grin on his face.

Amrish: "Hey Deepak, how's it going? Sorry I'm a little late, I lost my ring. Just wanted to check if I left it here!"

Deepak: "No problem, man.. Come on in."

Amrish: "Thanks. Hey, Are these Ankita's slippers? What is she doing here??"

Deepak: "Yeah, she's wanted to chat. Come in, I'll explain!"

Deepak leads Amrish inside, and the two friends are reunited with Ankita. The three of them spend the rest of the night chatting and catching up, surrounded by the warmth and love of their brand new sudden friendship.

Ankita: "Aww, it's so good to see both of you together again. I'll miss you guys! I'll have to leave now!"

Amrish: "We will miss you too, Ankita. It's been far too long since we last saw you!"

Deepak: "Yeah, we have to make sure to catch up more often. The three of us will become such good friends."

Ankita: "Absolutely. We should plan a trip or outing soon, just the three of us."

Amrish: "I'm in. How about we go hiking in the mountains next weekend? It'll be a great chance to catch up and spend some quality time together."

Deepak: "Sounds like a great idea. I'm in too."

Ankita: "Me too. Let's plan on it then."

As they continue to chat and catch up, Deepak and Amrish are filled with joy and happiness being near Ankita. They make a pact to make sure to spend more time together in the future, cherishing the special bond they share.

As Deepak leaves the room to get some water, Amrish starts to hug Ankita. However, as the hug goes on, Ankita starts to feel uncomfortable and starts to pull away.

Just as she is about to extricate herself from the hug, Deepak comes back into the room and sees the two of them embracing. His face immediately falls, and he feels a surge of jealousy wash over him.

Deepak: "Amrish, what are you doing?"

Amrish: "Oh, hey Deepak. I was just giving Ankita a hug. Is something wrong?"

Deepak: "Yeah, something is wrong. You're making Ankita uncomfortable. Can't you see that?"

Ankita: "Deepak, it's okay. Amrish didn't mean any harm. He's just being friendly."

Deepak: "I know, but I can't stand seeing anyone making you uncomfortable!"

Ankita: "Oh Deepak, That's sooo sweet!"

Deepak: "I know, I'm sorry. I just can't help the way I feel. I respect you so much, Ankita. I don't want to see you hurt."

Ankita: "I respect you too, Deepak."

As Ankita heads to the bathroom to take a quick shower, Amrish can't resist the temptation to peek through the keyhole. He stands there, staring intently at the small opening, trying to catch a glimpse of Ankita's naked body.

Halfway through her bath, Ankita suddenly becomes aware of Amrish's presence. She feels a shock of horror and disgust as she realizes what he is doing, and she quickly stands up, covering herself with a towel.

Ankita: "Amrish, what the hell are you doing?! How dare you invade my privacy like this!"

Amrish: "I-I'm sorry, Ankita. I don't know what came over me. I just couldn't resist the temptation."

Ankita: "Well, you need to resist it. This is not acceptable behavior, Amrish. You have no right to spy on me like this."

Amrish: "I know, I'm sorry. I'll never do it again, I promise. Please, Ankita, forgive me."

Ankita: "I don't know if I can forgive you, Amrish. This is a serious violation of trust. I'm going to have to think about it."

As Ankita stands there, wrapped in a towel and trembling with rage, she can't believe what has just happened. She is shocked and disgusted by Amrish's behavior, and she knows that she needs some time to process and think about what to do next!

As Amrish approaches Ankita, trying to hug her and apologize for his actions, she tries to push him away. However, in her agitated state, she loses her grip on the towel and it falls to the ground, leaving her naked and vulnerable.

Amrish's eyes widen at the sight of Ankita's naked body, and he can't resist the temptation to touch her. He reaches out and starts running his hands over her skin, causing her to shudder in disgust and fear.

Ankita: "Amrish, stop it! What are you doing?!"

Amrish: "I-I'm sorry, Ankita. I can't help myself. You're just so beautiful, I can't resist touching you."

Ankita: "This is not okay, Amrish. You have no right to touch me like this. Stop it now, or I'll call the security officer."
[+] 2 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA - by sominoru - 06-01-2023, 02:06 PM