Tabu: The Cop
Chapter 1.5: Arun The Messenger

In the morning, Arun, the owner of a local tiffin centre knocks on the door of Tabu. He stands there waiting. Tired of waiting, he puts his head against the door. He hears load mouning. Worried, he knocks harder. Just then, a nude Tabu, covered by a thin blanket, opens the door
[Image: E7hmVVwWYAIBdF3.jpg]

Tabu: May I help you?

Arun is confused, he thought he was at the wrong house. Thinking Tabu is a hooker, he almost leaves, until he sees the jewelry on Tabu's hands. Surely, no prostitute is that expensive.

Arun: "uh, is this Commissioner T-tabu's house?"

Tabu: "Yes it is, do you want to come in?"

Arun holds his tiffin bag harder. He decides to come in, not wanting to seem rude. Tabu signals him to sit in one corner, while she goes into her bedroom. Arun hears indistinct screams again. He slowly walks over to Tabu's bedroom and tries to listen. He recognizes the voice of Chandu, and is surprised. He stands quietly to hear Tabu and Chandu's conversation.

Tabu: your little cock is completely useless, look at it theres no cum coming out.

Chandu (in an agonizing voice): you f-fucking hag, you drained my balls completely. They feel numb. Are you happy now whore?

Arun hears a whip crack, and Chandu's screams again.

Tabu: your balls are very strong, i've been whipping them since last night, and they still look fresh and ripe

Arun instinctively pulls out his dick and starts jerking slowly. He hears Tabu moan from using Chandu's useless cock

Tabu: fuck, I have to admit, your cock is one big cock. Of course i've taken bigger, but your cock makes me feel young again. 

Chandu is exhausted and at a loss for words. Tabu continues to moan, until Chandu climaxes again. But unfortunately, his cock still doesn't produce anymore semen. 

Tabu not satisfied, still continues to ride Chandu's limp cock. Arun slowly makes his way into Tabu's bedroom. It reeks of cum and piss. Theres a few puddles of cum, and a few puddles of piss. He sees Chandu, and makes eye contact. Chandu is fully naked, lying on the bed, while Tabu is riding him. Tabu is pinching her nipples and closing her eyes, and so she does't see Arun. 

[Image: Tabu-Nude-South-Indian-Actress-Sex-3237.jpg]
Tabu has a very hot fit bod, but a slightly flabby belly due to age. Her pussy is hairy, due to years of excessive masturbation and no maintenance. Tabu is enjoying herself, closing her eyes in pleasure, she's pinching and playing with her nipples while tasting her pussy. She rubs her pussy hard, causing her to squirt, and expel urine. She squirts almost halfway accros the room. Except she doesn't hear the urine land into a puddle. Confused she opens her eyes, and see's Arun, naked from the waist down, doused in her piss.

Arun lets out a moan, and runs out of her room with his pants still at his ankles. He trips and falls on the ground. Tabu walks over to him, and picks him up.

Tabu: Now, what was your name again boy?

Arun: A-arun maam

Tabu: yes, Arun. Don't fear a thing. Tell me what you saw in that room

Arun clears his throat

Arun: um maam, you were using chandu bhai as a sex slave and you fucked him hard

Tabu starts holding Aruns warm balls. She gives it a gentle squeeze. Arun starts getting scared and starts sobbing

Arun: maam, please maam don't do anything to me please

Tabu loosens her grip on his balls

Tabu: don't worry Arun, I only punish bad people. Like Chandu. Look what happened to his cock. He deserved that. You on the other hand, you're just a simple tiffin shop owner, right Arun?

Arun contemplates his entire life, before answering

Arun: yes maam, but I have to confess, I was once a part of Chandu bhai's gang. They're ruthless maam, they will come for you and fuck you senselessly. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1VxzTW5bdsQYYUrfl2OR...Q&usqp=CAU]

Tabu lets out a big laugh

Tabu: oh we'll see how they'll do that when their 2nd in charge's dick is dysfunctional now haha

Arun nervously laughs around her

Tabu playfully slaps Arun's balls, before licking his cheek

Tabu: even my piss tastes so good. Now, Arun, I need you to do something. I need you to spread the message. Go to all the 9 members of the gang, and tell them about Chandu's unfortunate cock situation, and the hag that caused it. Go on

Arun pulls up his pants, still slightly wet from Tabu's piss. He runs out from Tabu's house, unaware that he will play a part in Randiville's biggest gang confrontation. 
[+] 2 users Like LustFulFapper's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Tabu: The Cop - by LustFulFapper - 31-12-2022, 03:08 AM
RE: Tabu: The Cop - by abcturbine - 31-12-2022, 02:16 PM
RE: Tabu: The Cop - by utkrusta - 31-12-2022, 03:51 PM
RE: Tabu: The Cop - by LustFulFapper - 03-01-2023, 10:45 AM
RE: Tabu: The Cop - by Saikarthik - 03-01-2023, 02:07 PM
RE: Tabu: The Cop - by Shilpa sai - 04-01-2023, 10:56 AM
RE: Tabu: The Cop - by Paty@123 - 04-01-2023, 05:52 PM
RE: Tabu: The Cop - by Raghavan - 24-01-2023, 11:36 AM
RE: Tabu: The Cop - by Raghavan - 13-02-2023, 10:58 AM