Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
(01-01-2023, 10:38 PM)Acchu Wrote: What meera  did in last episode will haunt meera for lifetime  if she comes to know that she  was exploited and her husband was manipulated.She  dies with guilt for she has done to  krish( won't  surprise even for any extreme decision from her,she becomes unstable and erratic).Do all this needed?

Yes,in the name of fantasy couple has gone to extremes.Krish become more cuck(recorded nidhi video,gets hard on for parvathi first night story).Meera  started loving desai.All her actions with desai outside of home,difference in taking care of krish desai.Lying about desai to krish.All these needs punishment.Who is going to punish them?.Meera can choose the desai no problem in it.she is saying it is only physical with krish and has doing completely  reverse so basically she is cheating him.

Meera can punish krish,Krish can never.Last act gonna hurt meera more than krish.

All these  possible only if desai manipulated the couple. He created doubts in meera mind about cuck nature and also exploited her in last episode.we need to have clarity on morning incidents.Is krish hallucinated or desai ploy to create a doubt in krish mind.

If it is hallucination  then krish fucked up his life completely, happy ending for desai even after he exploited meera

If not,Confrontation  between  couple and desai.I feel if it happens couple will forgive each other and survives.krish might have shitty fantasies but he is optimist at heart.He won't let meera go.

But desai too smart I dont think he left any  clue if he really manipulated krish.Curious how they come out to open.Whats gonna be desai punishment is interesting  to read.

Krish can end the story in any manner,enough loopholes to exploit them.Can make desai villain or can bury our character  krish completely because of his stupid fantasies.

Any ending is okay for me.Yes krish and meera  are good souls,haven't  harmed any(especially  krish except for his fantasies very good person) but they  let it happened to themselves,no one responsible for it

It will not haunt Meera..she has lost her consciousness. People who tend to do this big mistakes are beyond redemption. Once love is lost its lost..as in all earlier scenarios she never stopped loving Krish now she lost the love..She now has to consider the fact that she loved a homewrecker. If it is proved that Desai cheated on her she will leave him for sure but her guilt will be not be for her husband..it should be for her choices.
Many readers and unfortunately including me do not believe in her love for Krish anymore...We do not care about where Meera ends up as she is not worthy enough to be able to stand for her man be it Krish or Desai...Her future is now a trivial information we will ignore in the last part..What we need to see is Desai's downfall...Krish's triumph...I hope we at least get that in this story. Its time Krish reveals the truth to Meera about how it all started..I do not recall him ever revealing to Meera its because of her he ended up being a cuckold..If not for her cheating with Sunny..Krish would never realize the fact that he could get a hard on seeing his wife with other person...the seed was planted his mind on that day even if it was nurtured to become a forest to this day by him.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 01-01-2023, 11:40 PM