Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
Ruby got a call from Rahul and she immediately answered.
"Hi Bhabhi, how are you? Thanks for taking care of Sid. Do you need anything? I can have a few friends on mine stop by to get you any groceries or other things you might need." He asked.
Ruby said, "No, I am good. Please don't thank me for taking care of him after what you three had done for Amit and I."
She was about to hang up when Rahul said, "Chatted with Sid this morning and he said his knees hurt. Do you have any pain killing balm, you can lend him?"
Ruby said, "Sure" and hung up.
She was about to walk towards the medicine cabinet when she stopped in her steps. She got an evil smile on her face.
She slowly walked back and picked up her laptop and started checking something.
She went through a few "sites" and finalized the plan for the evening session.

At around 4PM Ruby stepped into the shower. She changed into a different saree and sat in front of the dressing table and applied light make up.

She then took her mobile and copied a link from the website she "finalized" and texted it to Sid. She unknowingly whistled while doing it.
"Let's see what he would do this time and how he would resist your charms." giggled the animal.
Sid woke up with the sound of his mobile. He lazily picked it up and checked rubbing his eyes. He saw a text with another link.

This time he got curious and clicked it immediately. The video is similar to the first one. A very sexy lady is doing the cleaning and a guy was stealing glances at her while pretending to be checking something on his mobile while sitting on the couch.
He is checking her out as the lady had to bend a lot to clean and her cleavage is visible.

Sid thought this is probably one of those tease videos. But as it progresses, the lady gets some back pain and the guy offers help. She refuses at first but the guy makes her sit on the couch and starts rubbing her back. She refuses to take assistance again but he does not take no for answer. He them slowly makes her lie down on the couch.

What followed made Sid's eyes pop out. The guy starts to grope her and though she resists at first, lets him do it eventually. He then proceeds to pull her saree up and starts to grope her milky thighs.
He then proceeds to grope her boobs over her blouse. He slowly starts to pull the blouse down and more and more of her upper boobs are put on display.
Unknowingly, Sid's hand moves and touches his tool over his shorts. He starts to squeeze it while watching the video.

The guy in the video pulls her blouse down and one of her nipples come into view. He slowly moves his head forward and takes it between his lips. A silent sigh escapes the lady's lips.

Things start to get heated up and Sid decides to move to the bath room with his mobile when the door bell rings.

He gets very irritated and ignores it. He gets up and starts to walk towards the bath room when the door bell rings again. He puts his phone on the table and walks towards the door with the intention of sending whoever is at his door away quickly and get back to his "business".

He open s the door and finds Ruby holding a bag, with probably his dinner in it. He slowly steps aside thinking that she will set the food on the table and leave. So he walks towards his bed room, steps in a closes the door behind him.

He walks into the bath room and starts to watch the rest of the video. The guy gets on top of the lady and with one hand pulls the saree all the way up and with the other hand starts to massage her pussy over her panties, while sucking on her nipple.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by sugahdaddy15 - 01-01-2023, 03:53 AM