Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
A great writing engages and influences its readers. Krish - the author, is so good at his craft so many of us have spent countless hours discussing the characters and situations. I started with this story very late and honestly have skipped many parts. However, what I have read is sufficient to form opinion I think. Here are my understanding of the 3 main characters and also some outstanding queries that may be resolved by the author. My opinion on the characters are in short sentences or few words below.

Krish - The Hopeless
Must be from middle class family. Has lots of ambition but seems not to have any real friends or family to support him. Perhaps looking for a god father. Must be a talented guy - was able to grow the security business of Desai. Doesn't seem to gel along with superiors or colleagues. May be too straight in opinion.
Is a cuckold and a voyeur. Loves wife Meera and likes her to explore her sexuality with others. Bit insecure. Doesn't mind if she share her exploits with him (Arman, Ashish, Tejas, Twins). Very suspicious if he believes she is hiding something. But doesnt open himself to her - the cause for many issues.
He doesnt explore too much outside Meera but even if he had chance with other women like Ananya or Nikita, he cares a lot about them. They all have a soft corner on him.
He hated Desai from the beginning as he saw Desai has potential to take Meera away from him. Still he was mesmarised with Desai's personality, attitude, games, manipulations, Money. In a way I think Krish started seeing Desai as his mentor or godfather. He didnt have anyone to support him thru his career and started believing or trusting him (Desai promised that he will not be the cause to split them and will leave the instant any rift arises between the couple due to him - all lies and game plan of course) completely even after knowing well what he is capable of doing.
In 3rd part we saw his budding relation (platonic or not) with Parvathi and Nidhi, he cares for them more and doesnt see them as sexual object alone.

Meera - The underrated Manipulator
The most underrated character of this series. She is beautiful, smart, promiscuous, underrated manipulator, loves - sex, money, control over men. She has a way to make men (Krish especially) behave the way she wanted. She makes them believe their actions are theirs alone and she is not a part of it.
She loves to bang old men with wealth and power. Its a win-win as she gets all the sex and goodies money brings in, but the person doesnt become a constant in her life as they have their own family. It also gives her a respectable image as a woman with family.
The only aberration is Desai. She has fallen for him right from their first encounter. She hides a lot about Desai and their relationship from Krish than anyone before that. Though she denies her feelings for Desai initially it all were apparent when she realizes Desai is spending time with Maithrei.
She loves the personality, perseverance, attitude, money, sex and security that Desai provides. He is rich, pursues her consistently, bamboozles her and Krish with his money and power. Spends on expensive items for her. Before him Krish stood no chance.
Unlike what Meera calls Desai as her 'Other Husband', she actually decided him to be her 'Next Husband'. Otherwise, if it was only sex as she claims, she doesnt have to show all those affections towards Desai in public, have sex during her anniversary, groping in bus, sex in car at public place, sex when there is a guest at home, sex at bathroom when they knew the night is theirs, sit with him always - both at home and other places, go to social events with him in revealing dresses and showing lots of affection, sleep with him without considering for a recovering husband, sleep separately when her husband is recovering rather stay with him and nurse him, stating that Desai too is waiting and she has to give respect to him as well. Hello, who is the husband here?? 
She is actually in transition period, testing water by going to social events. Never had she enjoyed with Krish when they were on such events or had similar fun.
None of the encounters that Krish initiated were against her consent or was forced into them. She is a borderline nymphomaniac, adultress. Any swinging woman will do favour only to her extra marital partner, but in this case Meera behaves as if she is doing a favour by sleeping with Krish. She had made up her mind and all those lovable words she uttered to Krish is to assuage him and buy time. Once she had a chance - however flimsy it may be, she got hold of it and dumped Krish. One reason could be she want to get impregnated by Desai in the current fertility cycle itself and does that probably in the last day of her cycle. 
In Desai she finds someone who can satisfy her in bed, provide material, social and economic protection.

Desai
The arch-villian, the best character written in this site or anywhere I have read. Exceptionally crafted character. Unlike in the Dark Knight movie, this Joker (not in literal sense) doesnt have a worthy Batman to fight against him.
Like a Python, he mesmerizes his victims, tell them what they want to hear, bring them to his crutches and SNAP.
He is a businessman running multiple businesses, like challenges and most importantly winning them in any cost. His current game is Meera and has done everything to get her. He mesmerized Krish, showed him what he is capable of doing in the case of Ananya. Ensured there is no trusty friend for Krish to get advise of help from, other than himself. Instilled Krish a sense of gratitude by saving his job earlier and then setting up a business. He is the poisonous snake that Krish let inside his house willingly.
Being a master manipulator, who sows thoughts into other peoples brain, Desai would have been aware of listening device in his room (he planted that thought earlier to Krish by placing similar thing in Meera's handbag, then played a drama of finding it himself). Being a man of simple mind he knew Krish will attempt that.
Similarly he would have known about the holes in Meera's room. Perhaps he would have tested it by playing sexual sounds from he room earlier, if he hasnt bought anyone to bang there. If he had bought some women, then he anticipated a listening device in the room and to protect the identify of the woman he took her to Meera's room - then found out about the holes.
That is one reason why he took Meera to her room on that night to discuss (last ring of manipulation to bring her under his control). He knew there is listening device in his room so doesnt want all his talks with Meera recorded. Even if Meera's room is not sound proof he could bet that Krish cannot stand outside and listen all night. Anyway he won.
If he a bought women it could be anyone from Maithrei or Nidhi. I have some suspicion on Nidhi as he might have watched the recording of her encounter with boyfriend in the parking lot. Maithrei is too obvious and he is not that desperate.

Thoughts
Some of my thoughts:
  • Krish seems to be well off without Meera. He is a simple minded person, who may do well without another simple woman.
  • Krish needs some counselling to come out of the cuckold and voyeuristic nature.
  • I believe Desai has won his game. But he sure is going to move to his next game and what is Meera to him after winning her?
  • Has Meera got what she desired? How long she is unfaithful to Krish and planned this exit?
  • Would the author be able to fill some of the gaps in the next one update? Can the author take some questions and clarify the characters and motives after completion of this part?
Have lots to say and convey but will stop at here. To me the story will do well by ending after closing all the open loops. Taking it to another part may be an overkill. 

Apologies for any spelling mistakes or confusing sentences. Been busy for past few months and didnt have to luxury to edit properly.
Bineesh!
[+] 2 users Like bineeshm's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by bineeshm - 31-12-2022, 01:46 PM