Fantasy Bollywood Dreams- A Hot Threesome With Two Bolly Babes
I heard a loud synchronized gasp as the two girls fumbled and turned around.
"Don't be afraid ladies, I don't... HOLY SHIT!"
As the women struggled to cover their breasts and genitalia, my heart skipped a beat as I realized these were no ordinary women. They were none other than Shilpa Shetty and Deepika Padukone.
"Who are you?" Deepika asked in a gasping tone.
"Oh my God! I can't believe it's you! I'm a huge fan!"
My sudden burst of excitement got the better of me, and without thinking, I dropped to my knees and planted several kisses upon the actress' bare feet. First on Deepika's, then on Shilpa's.
"You don't know how excited I am to meet you ladies. Oh, pardon me, where are my manners? My name is Brian, and I'm a huge fan of yours! It's an honor to meet you ladies."
"What are you doing here?" Shilpa asked me in an angry tone. "And why are you naked?"
"I was exploring near the rocks and came upon this beach, and saw what looked like two naked girls doing yoga. Naturally, I had to investigate."
"How long were you watching us?" Deepika asked in a panicked tone.
"Not too long," I replied. "I watched you ladies from the water a little bit. It looked like Deepika was having trouble keeping her balance. Anyways, I thought it would be less creepy if I just let you know I was here. Either way, I had to see you up close. I can't believe it's you guys. You guys look amazing! And you look so cute when you're creeped out. Oh, and you guys might as well uncover yourselves, I can see your pubes."
The two superstars gave each other a look of concern, and slowly began to remove their hands from their bodies. Suddenly, I found myself staring at the nude bodies of the two most beautiful women in the world. Then it hit me, Shilpa and Deepika have never taken a single nude pic. I was probably the only man on earth, aside from their husbands and doctors to have seen them without their clothes. I was the luckiest fanboy on earth.

Shilpa's breasts were huge and slightly saggy, and her nipples were small and dark. Her vaginal lips were guarded by a dense forest of black pubic hairs. Her feet were large and her toes long. Her nail beds were large and her nails stuck slightly past the tips of her toes, just as I had seen online. That particular day, her toenails were painted a dark red, and her big toes had an elaborate silver flower design on them. Her feet stood out beautifully against the white Andaman sand. Her fingernails were long and coated with a very dark brown polish. Her lips were pink, her eyeliner was dark, and a thin gold chain encircled her slim waste.
[Image: world_yoga_day_shilpa_shetty_kundra_on_y...k=-vv0OtHR]

Deepika's breasts were about two times smaller than Shilpa's, but were firmer and had larger puffier nipples. Deepika also had a nice patch of pubic hair down below, but her's wasn't as large or as dense as Shilpa's. Deepika had chosen black polish for her toenails, and decided to wear a small silver anklet around her right ankle. Her feet were smaller than Shilpa's, and toes shorter, but were still sexy, especially with the tattoo encircling her left ankle, which stood out beautifully against her fair skin. Her fingernails were cut short, and she had decided not to paint them. Her lips were bright red, and she had only a slight hint of mascara.
[Image: deepika-padukone-6.jpg?impolicy=website&...0&height=0]

"There, that's better," I said with an excited smirk on my face.
The two gave each other another look of awkwardness.
"So, Brian, what brings to this island?" Deepika asked me.
"I'm actually here to promote tourism to the islands. I've been exploring a ton of places, and taking lots of pictures and videos. There's not a whole to do on this particular island though, so I thought I'd take the day off and just have some fun."
"Naked?" Deepika asked me in a surprised tone.
"Yeah. There weren't any people around so I thought, why not? What about you guys? Why are YOU naked?"
"Kind of the same reason," Deepika replied.
"Yeah," Shilpa added. "We told our private boatman to find us a quiet beach, so I could teach Deepika some yoga. We saw nothing but rocks and sea for miles, so we thought it'd be more fun and thebangutic to do it naked. But if I'm honest, we're slightly embarrassed that you caught us."
"Yeah, imagine if our husbands found out," Deepika chimed in. "Thank heavens you're not the paparazzi."
"You won't tell anyone, will you?" Shilpa asked with a look of concern on her face.
"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. And I assure you, you girls have nothing to be embarrassed about. You're absolutely beautiful!"
"Oh stop the flattery," Shilpa said. "We're actresses, we can tell when you're lying."
"I don't think he's lying, dear," Deepika replied.
"Oh my God!" Shilpa cried out as she looked down and saw my stiffing cock. "What? No way! That must be from you dear, 'cuz he certainly didn't get that from me."
"No, I got it from you too Shilpa, I assure you. You're both equally stunning!"
"Oh well thanks," Shilpa replied. "That's really sweet. I'm actually amazed that someone your age still finds me attractive."
"Yeah, I have a huge crush on both of you," I told the girls.
"Aw, well that's really sweet of you dear," Shilpa replied. "But I don't think our husbands would be too happy to hear you saying that."
"Then it's a good thing they're not here," I told the girls.

I suddenly felt my cock begin to twitch, and the two stars simultaneously let out the cutest giggles I had ever heard. I saw their faces light up with the cutest smiles I had ever seen, as they turned to each other and whispered something in Hindi.

"Okay Brian, let's have some fun," Deepika said. "But only 'cuz you seem like a nice guy. Just stay there and enjoy the show."
"What show?" I asked the actress.

****STAY TUNED FOR MORE****
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bollywood Dreams- A Hot Threesome With Two Bolly Babes - by KissMyFeet - 31-12-2022, 10:33 AM