Fantasy Bollywood Dreams- A Hot Threesome With Two Bolly Babes
Hello, my name is Brian. All you need to know about me is that I'm a white male in his mid 20s. I'm 5'10, slightly overweight and have brown hair. I don't shave my body hair, and my uncircumcised dick is 7 inches when fully erect. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
I graduated university in spring of 2017, with a Master's in Tourism & Travel. After several months of writing letters and making phone calls, I finally managed to land my dream job as a tourism promoter. Before I knew it, I was getting paid to visit places I had never even heard of before. It was a dream come true for me.
In the summer of 2018 I was contacted by the Indian Tourism Authority to help promote foreign tourism to the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. I began researching the islands extensively, and in early October, I found myself on a plane heading to a place I never even thought about visiting. Getting to the Andamans was no easy feat. I first had to fly from California to Vancouver, then from Vancouver to Calcutta, then from Calcutta to the Andaman Islands. The flight from Vancouver to Calcutta was nearly 20 hours, and I honestly didn't expect to get much sleep.
The flight to Calcutta was really uneventful. I got placed in an aisle seat next to two older passengers who didn't speak English, and there are only so many hours of Bollywood movies one can watch. The food honestly wasn't that great either. The flight attendants were cute, but it didn't matter as I barely even saw them. I dbangd the airline blanket over me, reclined my seat and tried to get some sleep, but to no avail. Eventually, I gave up on trying to sleep and decided to flip through an in flight magazine which had pictures and gossip about Bollywood stars. I flipped through several pages until I came across the fashion section. I slowly flipped through each page enjoying the Bollywood babes and their elaborate dresses. Eventually, I came upon two full page pictures of Shilpa Shetty and Deepika Padukone. My cock immediately began to harden.
I didn't know too many Bollywood stars, but I will admit that I did have quite a crush on Shilpa and Deepika. However, this is something I never admitted to my friends or family. Everyone I knew either had a crush on Angelina Jolie or Gal Gadot, but I personally preferred the Bollywood girls. Don't ask why, there was just something about them I found more attractive and appealing. And yes, I do think their exotic factor had a lot to do with it. Either way, Bollywood actresses were someone Americans knew very little about, and Indian girls kind of had a bad rep where I came from. I had already gotten shit from my family for saying I found Indian girls attractive, so I thought it'd be best if I kept my attraction to Shilpa and Deepika a secret.
Although Shilpa was almost twice as old as me at 43, I still found her raging hot. Deepika was closer to my age at just 32, and was one of the few celebrities I knew who looked just as hot without her make up. If I'm honest though, I'd always been more attracted to Shilpa, even though she was older. She was taller, darker, had more exotic features and her feet were a lot sexier than Deepika's. That's right, I'm that kind of guy. Shilpa was also into yoga and her poses were extremely erotic, and always gave me a raging hard-on.
Deepika on the other hand I considered more of a cutie than a hottie. She had that innocent good girl look that I really liked, and she looked so sexy in closed heels. However, her skin was lighter than Shilpa's, she was the same height, had smaller breasts and her feet weren't as sexy. However, I did find her ankle tattoo extremely erotic. Both women were extremely attractive to me. I had finally found a way to entertain myself on this long boring flight.

[Image: Andaman%2Band%2BNicobar%2Bislands.jpg]
Suddenly, there I was in another world, as I found myself walking completely nude on a gorgeous white sand beach in the Andaman Islands, the warm tropical breeze hitting my naked body. The sand was as soft as powder, and I was surrounded by turquoise water and towering limestone cliffs. I could not believe it, it was the middle of the day and there wasn't a single person in sight.
I decided to go for a nude swim among the picturesque rocks. The tropical water felt good on my naked body, and it was so calm and clear that I wasn't worried about getting bitten by a shark or venomous sea snake. I decided to explore a little, and swim to another part of the cove. As I rounded a bend in the cove, I spotted another gorgeous white sand beach nestled in amongst the rocks. This one was smaller and much more secluded than the one I had just come from. Suddenly, I spotted some movement. Two humanlike figures were performing yoga on the beach. I suddenly realized I was not alone. As I swam closer I realized that it was two girls, and just like me, they were enjoying this island paradise completely nude. The two women were facing the rocks, so I couldn't see anything aside from their hair, asses and backs of their legs. From her olive skin tone, I determined that at least one of the girls had to be Indian.
Suddenly in complete synchronicity, they lifted their right legs, bend their knees, and placed their feet upon the inner thigh of their left leg. One of the girls was having difficulty maintaining her balance. Holy shit, this was SO hot! Two hot women doing nude yoga on the beach, this was every man's dream. I needed to get closer, so as creepy as it was, I swam into the shallows and made my way towards the girls. Suddenly, I found myself just inches away from them. I knew they would see me eventually, so I thought it would be less creepy if I just introduced myself.
"Looking good ladies!" I called out.

****STAY TUNED FOR MORE****
[+] 2 users Like KissMyFeet's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Bollywood Dreams- A Hot Threesome With Two Bolly Babes - by KissMyFeet - 29-12-2022, 11:08 AM