Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Sexcapades with Kannu - Incident 3 - Some More Snippets

Our fuck sessions continued and are still continuing. This is the third crazy incident which we had.

As luck would have it. Changing jobs got me in a company which was located in Nehru Place. A bristling Computer components market in South Delhi, which was close to Kannu's place by Delhi standards, less than 2 KM away. But her house had her mother in law, father in law and a full time maid servant.

Though the interactions between her husband and me and her father-in-law and me were good and we had good bon-homie, but she was still my cousin sister. I could not always drop in her house just like that.

Also, being so close meant we wanted more of each other. She and her husband were both working in the same company. That meant that they both went to office in the same car. But in the evenings, frequently Kannu used to travel back in a Taxi. Thus our relationship regressed a bit. We were like teenagers who wanted to fuck but had lack of spaces. My car became our hub of activities. In close quarters of Nehru Place are couple of middle class localities. So winter evenings, when her husband had work and she had taken a taxi back home, she used to come to me. And we feeling quite like teenagers, roamed around in my car, when the sky went dark we used to enter those bylanes and backyards. Parking my car in isolated places, where Kannu frequently gave me blowjobs. I love the way she could take the whole dick in her mouth even bending forward. I loved the way she wetted my half erect dick by licking it with her tongue..... mmmmmm .... using a mix of her hand and mouth... she brought it to full attention and then moved her tongue over and over the mushroom. Sometimes she inserted her hand to tease my balls but that was the max she could do in the cramped car seat. Her saliva falling on my long dick while she bent over her seat sometimes folding her legs on to the seat to get better access of the dick. I used to call her this position as BOTTOMS UP position.

Sometimes Kannu used to tell her husband that she would meet up with me before heading home and sometimes told her later after meeting that we met. This was the intelligent babes way of keeping things under wraps but with some information just in case. And intelligent that she is, when she knew in the morning that her husband is not gonna come back with her, she wore skirts and sarees, which meant that we could fuck even in those backyards. The first time she was in skirt, after the customary suck, I lowered the seat back and took off her panty from below the skirt. And I placed my dick on the mouth of her pussy and pushed. The dick slipped in her wet twat but while humping the dick was slipping out of her pussy. I then pushed the seat as back as possible, asked her to get in doggie position and inserted from back. The lack of space meant that the efforts we sloppy but somehow we managed a maggie-noodle-two-minutes fuck with me spilling my cum in her pussy and on my seat.

On some rare occasions she took me home too to have a dinner and her in-laws were also aware that she is meeting me. "Though we are mating, let them think we are meeting."  was my understanding of this whole thing.

Kannu however was not very satisfied with this arrangement. As much she loved sucking my cock, which as per her own admission, was the biggest and the thickest that she ever had. She wanted to be fucked royally. 2-minutes-maggie-noodles sessions in car were not to her complete satisfaction.

One such night, after she had eaten my cum and I had dropped her at her place, I got a call within 5 minutes of dropping her. Asking me to come back fast. Her in-laws were out and her husband was not expected for another hour or so. Only the maid was at her house. She said, she would manage.

She gladly welcomed me in the house as if we are meeting after long. She called her husband that she had invited me to dinner as she is alone in house. Her husband in turn asked me to stay over till he comes back and then we would have dinner together.

Maid was managed by giving an elaborate cutting chopping and cooking work. And we went upstairs.

She pulled me in her bedroom and spread her thighs. I placed my dick on that hairy pussy of hers and entered. It was just few minutes back that I had cummed in her mouth, so I kept on humping and she kept on latching on my neck.

mmmmm maza aa gaya

ooooo

aur karo

mast dhakke laga raha hai bhai

faad de meri

uuuuuuuuu

We humped and humped in the awkward position of my pants below my knees, her salwar on floor and her kurti pulled up.

For good 10-15 minutes, I pumped her in missionary position and I was still pumping her and was getting tired. I lifted her legs and put them on my shoulders, and did she cry....

ooooooooo, nahi nai aise nai

But I firmly started fucking her in that position. She started moaning a lil louder at which I had to chide her.

Bhai, you are great.....

mmmmmm

oooh

aaaaaaaa aaa aaaaaaaaaa

aaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa

I intentionally started pulling my dick almost full and then thrusting it back with full force.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And after another 5-7 minutes of fucking in this position, I cummed in her. I always love the sight of my cum oozing out of pussy and her hairy honeypot gave a pretty sight

"That's like my darling brother", she said and asked me to go down. While she washed herself and changed and came down, just moments before her husband arrived with few chicken snacks.

On one such occasion, she heard the doorbell and asked me to sit in her living room after unbolting the door, while she went in the washroom. By the time her mother-in-law came up, I had caught two albums, and was watching the pictures, which she had thrown at me from her bedroom door.

On yet another occasion, she threw a glass of coke on herself and the heap of her clothes which were lying under and proceeded to clean herself in the washroom, while I casually told that a glass slipped out of her hands. 

Over the years her Parents-in-laws expired and her husband had foreign postings during which time I shifted to her place and we fucked like rabbits. Some years in marriage Kannu found out that she could not bear children and adopted a child. Very unfortunately that kid expired in couple of years as he was already carrying a disease when he was adopted. We have had our own fun and even recently we fucked each other.

Thus ends my saga for Kannu, who remains my best buddy, my muse, my love and almost everything.
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 1 user Likes punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM
Post 12 - Anal-yzing Tabassaum - by punjabimard - 26-10-2022, 11:49 AM
Post 22 - Deflowering Kannu - by punjabimard - 06-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Sexcapades with Kannu - Incident 3 - Some More Snippets - by punjabimard - 24-12-2022, 04:54 PM
Post 26 - Misadventures - by punjabimard - 03-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Post 32 - Sanjana - Revenge Sex - by punjabimard - 21-02-2023, 11:31 AM
New Developments - by punjabimard - 06-02-2024, 10:59 AM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 06-02-2024, 01:21 PM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 16-02-2024, 04:21 PM